Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
foob6

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:51:43 AM

the green coin ,i like very much,thank u
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 07:55:49 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:16:56 AM by hostmaster

To speed up pool development send ECCs here
EMuj9YDmwYRujdKFVoGPwPEMyoW5ghTXg1

http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EMuj9YDmwYRujdKFVoGPwPEMyoW5ghTXg1

To speed pool development So far collected 1.8m ECC we have collected before more ECC for the hashco.ws multipool and it's online.

ECC main donation BTC wallet is empty. See the OP the top BTC wallet.

if we can not pay within 10 days 0.1 btc to the rich list it'll be closed.

We paid so far nearly 1 btc just to TEST multipool with rented miners.

We planted 35 tillia trees dev team paid and did it.

These are the facts...

Decision of taking ecc from mintpal btc market to LTC is not our decision.

Pool dev continues multipool development but takes time.

We will not stop unless reach a success on it. See how much progress is done so far.  a X13 coin is being tested now on the pool alive.

Rich list proves we did a good distribution. ECC is now in hands of so many people. They are the ones will decide its future. As a dev team we care this more than the prices. If community well organize and work we will have a better future.
pmabdsf

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:00:07 AM

Hate to say it but hostmaster has lost the vision.  I'm getting sick of people asking for donations.  Everybody is in this to make money.  Some short term, some long term.  It worries me when the developer doesn't get any urgency and says he doesn't care about the price.

NXT 15862282579517523866
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:18:14 AM

Sorry for the bagholders, i warned about the coin going down since it was 8 satoshi and multipool being "screen" meanwhile the guy who cherrypicked dumped on everyone, if you dont take control over the coin future it will have none.....

0.1 for richlist, ? are you not a dev? just lol

gl to the community

joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:36:20 AM

For richlist, donated 1M
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:48:34 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 09:14:55 AM by hostmaster

oh common.... on every page, a visitor can see only hostmaster. the dev, asking for donations.... cut it out a little bit...

giving you 1 or 2 btc... will make you work harder of faster? people are willing to give you free knowledge to help you with the pool,
and for what i am seeing.. you are not replying...

You or anyone don't have to pay but we have to test before opening pool.
We paid nearly 1 BTC to leaserig to test enough the pool so far. another 1 btc to go Pool dev is not robot and human like you. He is developing one of most advanced (the best) multi pool on earth. He work faster when you admire him enough. When i say him look this amount collected for you to work faster. enjoy. He feels better and it's easier for him to spend his holiday times for the project.

so what 1 or 2 btc will make typing code faster? and furthermore asking for donation with ecc, that means you will dump it in the market?
and dumping means price falling again... and on the other hand keeping the donation means no profit for you, so you wont be able to speed up the process...

He is not asking it to dump. He is fan of ECC like you.
It's fact that pool need lots of miners to see everything in order and can find blocks, unless finding a block we dont know a coin really works and whats coded really works. And it does not attract new miners a pool without miners.

two sided knife...that donation... (which looks like begging, from the many times you asked for donation)

after seeing so many dev teams and coins, during the time i am with you, i can say i am the most active one ever seen in bitcointalk. So you are really lucky with it.

and even if the pool is finished..i dont believe anyone will hash anymore... the topic for the last 3 months is multipool...
multipool will be ready, multipool that, multipool there... multipool this... lets test lets test.....for all these months if you were just opening an simple LTC-Doge pool....
we would already have the price at 10 satoshi... trust in your words is lost, host, sorry to say that.

To better evaluate our pool look at MPOS, NOMP all these projects are same category with what we do. Are they stopping any? No they will continue development like we do. We are working on API system no other pool project has yet... Something new. and takes time. Its developed to solve low amount of hashing problem currently we faced.

cryptos are fast, moving every day from new technologies and ideas... we are stuck here with a multipool...in which noone will mine, cause new coins offer 100% more profit,
they will be more profitable, even with the risk included...

Yes it's not an investment and it's just a tool in a life. You should own ECC to support its goals. ECC has goals to give message to crowds. Remember "green future" and activities we involved so far. Green multipool. A pool, crypto, giving a green message...

Personally i lost 2 months almost with 0 profit on ecc... and most of the guys on the rich list are feeling the same....

why you think so? It's a free market there is ups and downs, always. Cryptos is not to invest but a tool to use. We not try to increase its price but usage only.

I prefer i would have been scammed, instead of promises and promises... this is more painfull to watch...

-It should not be painful. it's a game, accept it like this.

we were talking about anonymity, a new trend, Variable POS, POS2,sms wallet,  new ideas new hypes on coins...
you bypassed all these ideas...and still on the multipool....  -- sorry.. old outdated news...!!

-Yes after searching many cryptos about anon feature, i decided most of them are hype, and we are not hypeing ECC. If we see real crypto doing it we will look for the implement it. Remember "coin control" implementation at wallet 1.3... We can improve our product.

and after the summer, when the multipool, is finished... and no one is hashing there, we will announce anonymity... and make another 6 months to finish anonymity,
and after that another 6 month for a new tech... what i am trying to say, is that we are alwayws 3 MONTHS,  behind revolution...

-Do not decide by looking at prices on anything, you have coins and they are certain ratio in total. You can see how much progress completed so far. You can better make up your mind about future.

they even announced a summercoin V2, and its still making more profit that the whole ecc did... ahahha this is for laughing... for a second time...
that means people are willing to play - bet... not just come here and see false promises and beggings for donation.

-I am not begging for donation, but support from community to remove shit(lost trust) on the road, you can continue doing without this is fine. It's the community (you) deciding.  The amount of support you give dev team will reflect more updates and better morale and hopefully greener future. you have to understand if A no trust B, B also not trust A after a while. A is community B is dev team for a  better picture in your mind...

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:50:08 AM

Thank you. you are the first. and who is next?
qiufeng

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:39:10 AM

tatus: 0/unconfirmed, broadcast through 7 node(s)
Date: 2014/6/8 17:38
To: EMuj9YDmwYRujdKFVoGPwPEMyoW5ghTXg1
Debit: -1800000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.001 ECC
Net amount: -1800000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 3bef0f1fb5aadef71dda65325572f92a19331a748c0749da668c39be2a88a248

Grin
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 09:46:43 AM

tatus: 0/unconfirmed, broadcast through 7 node(s)
Date: 2014/6/8 17:38
To: EMuj9YDmwYRujdKFVoGPwPEMyoW5ghTXg1
Debit: -1800000.00 ECC
Net amount: -1800000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 3bef0f1fb5aadef71dda65325572f92a19331a748c0749da668c39be2a88a248

Grin
Thank you, wawow great donation. Who comes next?

http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EMuj9YDmwYRujdKFVoGPwPEMyoW5ghTXg1

Balance: 4682664 ECC now
orinoco

Activity: 81

<3 big picture

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:10:19 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 01:12:17 PM by orinoco

Maybe I've missed it.. but I have a question about the multipool.

Why would anyone mine on a multipool which pays out in ECC?  

Sure, mining will raise the price of ECC by purchasing it on the market, but that rise will immediately be pushed down by the supply from the miner(s), and there will be an arms race to sell first after each rise, not just from miners, but from existing holders looking to get out (or trade) on the position.  Its a zero-sum game.

I can see a multipool adding value with a higher ECC price in terms of adding liquidity/availability and stability to the price, but right now what we need more is a reason for people to buy and hold, with a reasonable expectation of value increase in the future.  Professional miners are not, by their nature, currency holders.

IMO what we need for ECC to succeed as a currency is:

1.  Commercial purpose (utility = value)
2.  Marketing

Marketing is the easy part.  The tricky part is commercial purpose and making a currency which works i.e. which can be used to obtain goods/services or as an exchange of value.  We need things like:

commerce tools for merchants
  • Plugins for supporting ECC on various ecommerce carts (Woo-commerce, Magento and Opencart)
    • Check-out payment with ECC
    • Pricing in ECC (i.e. treat similar to Forex - price based on exchange rate)
  • Merchant wallet integration for said carts (transaction lists, balances, outstanding invoices etc.)

Improved tools for users
  • mobile wallets for android, iphone
  • merchant directory of supporting vendors (geolocation, search, etc.)
  • crypto-ATM support
  • p2p marketplace

Sure, all the things like decentralised marketplaces, online contracts and asset-exchanges are sexy, but this is an emerging market, and the fact is 99.9999% of online and physical commerce happens via existing retail channels, and its a market which is being largely ignored by the crypto market in the face of fads and fashion, and ideology.

It seems that cryptocoins as a segment are currently failing at being actual currencies.  Everyone's trying to think 10 steps down the line to replacing fiat currencies and exchange mechanisms, and ignoring the obvious step of working alongside them using existing infrastructure.

I think a strong focus on leveraging those existing channels, even if we only achieve a tiny percentage of merchants, will show vastly more growth and increased awareness among the general public than any decentralised asset exchange.  

The crypto community is small, really small.

The whole market cap of Bitcoin is less than the value of some app-store apps.  What we should be trying to do is increase the size/appeal of the crypto market, not fight for a share of it.

No offense to hostmaster, but the most exciting thing I've seen for ECC since I started reading about cryptocoins (less than 2 months ago) is Goldmaxx talking about moving the coin forwards.  It seems that things have kind of stagnated or been lacking direction, and having someone new with determination and an ability to organise is a good step forwards.  At this stage I'm hoping that between hostmaster and goldmaxx, they can build a team who can work to put ECC on the broader commerce map.

Orinoco (BCompSci, MBA)

Twitter: Omnipreneur
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

I agree with most of what is being said here. Will be a shame to see the multi pool take another couple weeks but we will see… There will be no point in a multi pool if we are not listed on any decent exchanges to create market liquidity.

In another light…. we are a little over half way to reaching our first goal for the "ECC for Trees" Project.

http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM

Address: EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM

Thanks everyone for your support so far

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:43:01 PM

Like all other "GREEN PROJECTS" in the world....It's just an excuse to get to your money.

This coin is an illusion, it will never stand up again. Forget it and move on.

xuyiyuyi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:16:56 PM

Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedCoin dead you think from the beginning to now he has done anything hard. Day by mouth to say. No one practical thing. Series of articles by a few cheat you. No effort without action. His day central fantasy. Call for donations
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:48:35 PM

Like all other "GREEN PROJECTS" in the world....It's just an excuse to get to your money.

This coin is an illusion, it will never stand up again. Forget it and move on.

Unfortunately so true, 13Satoshi was the peak for this coin and it won't see that ever again, ECC "might" have more of a chance with a LTC market if you do end up releasing your "planned things that you promised would be released weeks ago"
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:33:50 PM

Maybe I've missed it.. but I have a question about the multipool.

Why would anyone mine on a multipool which pays out in ECC?  

Sure, mining will raise the price of ECC by purchasing it on the market, but that rise will immediately be pushed down by the supply from the miner(s), and there will be an arms race to sell first after each rise, not just from miners, but from existing holders looking to get out (or trade) on the position.  Its a zero-sum game.

I can see a multipool adding value with a higher ECC price in terms of adding liquidity/availability and stability to the price, but right now what we need more is a reason for people to buy and hold, with a reasonable expectation of value increase in the future.  Professional miners are not, by their nature, currency holders.

IMO what we need for ECC to succeed as a currency is:

1.  Commercial purpose (utility = value)
2.  Marketing

Marketing is the easy part.  The tricky part is commercial purpose and making a currency which works i.e. which can be used to obtain goods/services or as an exchange of value.  We need things like:

commerce tools for merchants
  • Plugins for supporting ECC on various ecommerce carts (Woo-commerce, Magento and Opencart)
    • Check-out payment with ECC
    • Pricing in ECC (i.e. treat similar to Forex - price based on exchange rate)
  • Merchant wallet integration for said carts (transaction lists, balances, outstanding invoices etc.)

Improved tools for users
  • mobile wallets for android, iphone
  • merchant directory of supporting vendors (geolocation, search, etc.)
  • crypto-ATM support
  • p2p marketplace

Sure, all the things like decentralised marketplaces, online contracts and asset-exchanges are sexy, but this is an emerging market, and the fact is 99.9999% of online and physical commerce happens via existing retail channels, and its a market which is being largely ignored by the crypto market in the face of fads and fashion, and ideology.

It seems that cryptocoins as a segment are currently failing at being actual currencies.  Everyone's trying to think 10 steps down the line to replacing fiat currencies and exchange mechanisms, and ignoring the obvious step of working alongside them using existing infrastructure.

I think a strong focus on leveraging those existing channels, even if we only achieve a tiny percentage of merchants, will show vastly more growth and increased awareness among the general public than any decentralised asset exchange.  

The crypto community is small, really small.

The whole market cap of Bitcoin is less than the value of some app-store apps.  What we should be trying to do is increase the size/appeal of the crypto market, not fight for a share of it.

No offense to hostmaster, but the most exciting thing I've seen for ECC since I started reading about cryptocoins (less than 2 months ago) is Goldmaxx talking about moving the coin forwards.  It seems that things have kind of stagnated or been lacking direction, and having someone new with determination and an ability to organise is a good step forwards.  At this stage I'm hoping that between hostmaster and goldmaxx, they can build a team who can work to put ECC on the broader commerce map.

Orinoco (BCompSci, MBA)

Nice article. We need more community leaders and they can change everything. I believe ECC has a great potential.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

I agree with most of what is being said here. Will be a shame to see the multi pool take another couple weeks but we will see… There will be no point in a multi pool if we are not listed on any decent exchanges to create market liquidity.

In another light…. we are a little over half way to reaching our first goal for the "ECC for Trees" Project.

We live in a tough world. let me remind you this "Winners Are Not Those Who Never Fail, But Those Who Never Quit."

Let's donate more ECC here.

Date: 6/8/2014 19:39
To: EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM
Debit: -100000.00 ECC
Net amount: -100000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 59de741598f544e7f3f65bd245552d504fc0861c70039a534419d2e882f87eb2

DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

We live in a tough world. let me remind you this "Winners Are Not Those Who Never Fail, But Those Who Never Quit."

Let's donate more ECC here.

Date: 6/8/2014 19:39
To: EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM
Debit: -100000.00 ECC
Net amount: -100000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 59de741598f544e7f3f65bd245552d504fc0861c70039a534419d2e882f87eb2

Problem is that only coins that deliver stand a chance, and this one's been off for months now, if want to try to survive at least in the LTC market you need:

Less bla,bla,bla and more action.

after all, what does this coin really has to offer? POS = green? thats your strategy? almost all good coins are POS now, and they have advanced in a lot of features, why would anyone want to hold ecc? just because the dev still answers and asks for donations? what does ecc has to offer?

funny coin.
kRon1k

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:47:25 PM

I may as well donate 1mill ECC, since it does me no good being pretty much worthless Sad
sent 1mill ECC to EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM 3:43pm EST 6/8/2014
I don't understand what the donation will actually do though? Lets hope for a resurrection, as the coin I had so much hope for is in its death throes.....
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:24:48 PM

I may as well donate 1mill ECC, since it does me no good being pretty much worthless Sad
I don't understand what the donation will actually do though? Lets hope for a resurrection, as the coin I had so much hope for is in its death throes.....
Thank you. We are here to service you. We work to make things go right. We are coming soon with the multipool.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

well to start… for every milestone hit, hostmaster has pledged to match the donations. Donations will be see as follows:
75% of funds used for trees and project marketing
20% used for give aways/ECC merchandise
5% Project maintenance/developement
Any stake generated and any tips collected will be used for website development and hosting costs.

Some will ask… "well won't you just dump the ECCoin that has been donated to pay for the project?!"

the answer: NO…

I believe this coin can turn around which is why personal money will be spent while holding some of the ECC and using the rest for give aways and merchandise to get more of the public involved. No on wants to "Buy" a shit coin that has no value but if you give it away for free then people are more likely to adopt… and over time the value will rise…. at least I hope or I will be both out of pocket in fiat currency as well as all the btc I have put into ECC so far haha only time will tell but I have high hopes for this coin and its community… just need to see some technical developments because a small tree project will not save this coin.. thats for sure…. BUT the tree project can help save this planet Smiley

DrCharles

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: