Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342373 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

ECCoin 的中国社区没有任何作为。 QQ群里聊的是其他币。

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

Date: 08-06-2014 23:02
To: EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM
Debit: -500000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.002 ECC
Net amount: -500000.002 ECC
Transaction ID: be856bdfc8b21be51c32ba7a539bdd49d378ea7f0d60bcabde51d9d9ee37ac70

Just sent a small donation!
Thank you. That may be small for you but means big for the ecc community.

I'm sick of it all...you hear me? SICK!
I lost 25+BTC on ECCoin and have no hope left to get this money back...
All my efforts to get a team together failed.
You all come crying here, that we should do something, but no one acts...NO fucking ONE!
I never thought it would happen to me, but I became a f*cking bagholder, a 700 million f*cking bagholder...

Everyone wants everything handed to them on a golden platter, but too bad you all got screwed so if you want this to go somewhere then you need to do something and not depend on somebody else to take action.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

You all come crying here, that we should do something, but no one acts...NO fucking ONE!
I never thought it would happen to me, but I became a f*cking bagholder, a 700 million f*cking bagholder...

<sarcasm> But, but, we have a rich list now </sarcasm>

This coin died when the multipool became like Microsoft releasing a new Windows version i.e. it'll be ready tomorrow / next week / next month / couple of months / eventually. Now the vaporware multipool needs donations in order to complete it, a day late and a dollar short I might add. Really, given the development track record, who's going to send donations?

Think I'll put mine on a USB stick and see how long it takes me to blow it up at 200 yards with a .308 rifle. At least I'll get some entertainment value out of them that way.
mochi21

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:24:33 PM

Since I'm really new to cryptocurrency, when I heard the news on ECC, I wanted to study what a coin that was dying behaves like (community, graphs, etc.)

Objectively, as an outsider, I see the following as some of the fundamental problems:

-It is unclear whether hostmaster is technically competent to develop the coin; however he doesn't seem to take into account other people's valid analysis of issues.
-The whole environmentally conscious branding has got to go. No one cares for it and it's a bit contrived and embarrassing to brand a coin that. Re-brand it.
-You need more technically competent devs
-The number of coins is simply too much. Reduce the staking.
-The public drama of the 'devs' has really hurt the coin

I'm not sure with my very limited experience, but I think you guys might be able to bandaid this by making it a popular alt coin to mine after removing the insane staking. Multipool isn't the only answer to this; you would have to place on the profitability charts (such as coinwarz). Remember, there are other multipools. You can raise value by having these multipools want to mine your coin. A lot of coins that are profitable to mine don't seem to have a long term future; meaning it's a good step to take for this coin since it's accessible, and if it works, will raise demand. I'm not sure if you can revert a coin back to being mine-able, though.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:36:17 PM

Since I'm really new to cryptocurrency, when I heard the news on ECC, I wanted to study what a coin that was dying behaves like (community, graphs, etc.)

Objectively, as an outsider, I see the following as some of the fundamental problems:

-It is unclear whether hostmaster is technically competent to develop the coin; however he doesn't seem to take into account other people's valid analysis of issues.
-The whole environmentally conscious branding has got to go. No one cares for it and it's a bit contrived and embarrassing to brand a coin that. Re-brand it.
-You need more technically competent devs
-The number of coins is simply too much. Reduce the staking.
-The public drama of the 'devs' has really hurt the coin

I'm not sure with my very limited experience, but I think you guys might be able to bandaid this by making it a popular alt coin to mine after removing the insane staking. Multipool isn't the only answer to this; you would have to place on the profitability charts (such as coinwarz). Remember, there are other multipools. You can raise value by having these multipools want to mine your coin. A lot of coins that are profitable to mine don't seem to have a long term future; meaning it's a good step to take for this coin since it's accessible, and if it works, will raise demand. I'm not sure if you can revert a coin back to being mine-able, though.

+1

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:22:42 PM

I agree with almost everything said. I think trying to be 100% perfect before releasing something new, is what damaged this coin. You should keep people excited with new things and if something is broken, fix it on the go. No one will complain afterwards and they will appreciate the effort given by the dev team. What is happening now could be just a wake up call (hopefuly), or the end.. I've tried to keep the moral high a couple of months back, suggesting some small things but noone ever replied, copychicken too (others also, I believe). A crack in the structure was always laying underneath.. And you guys, tried to get a core team together too late. I guess you realised a bit late that it was necessary, that's why noone volunteered to join..
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:18:27 AM

This is the typical chart for active coin.
We are now on the capitulation, soon it will take off once again.

We are now on Despair.

hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:00:02 AM

Remember we are a team and should act as a team.

ECcoin has most advanced features in his kind, there is not any feature over ECCoin wallet that exists in other scrypt based software and we missing that i am aware of. If you know let me know and we can try to implement. Our problem i believe is not about technical perfection but holders not knowing what's needed from them.

Please stay calm and remember we are a team, ECC hold in top 100 people %64 of cryptos, these people can do alot of activity and bring success, of course first they learn to act as a team...

I collected donations for multipool dev you do it so far good. We will complete it with our without donations.

mochi21

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

hostmaster's response actually proves my point. The guy just won't listen to anyone. What exactly about ECC is advanced that other coins don't have? You have team members going nuts on the forums and you think you can get out of it by remaining in a state of delusion?

Also, people need to stop with the bubble market graph. It provides false hope for people who are vested in a dying asset and is a parlor trick at best. A similar graph can be drawn for BTC; but the reason BTC recovered past the 'median' is because of the technically competent developers and foundations that were far more mature than ECC. 

How is ECC top 100? What are the metrics for that valuation? Also, if you're using coinmarketcap.com, it's actually 164 ATM. Bear in mind that the market cap is actually just the current value per coin multiplied by the amount of coins available; in other words, it's just a number; a number that is arguably not representative of the coin's future. Volume, value per coin, market depth-- it's all skewed to hell. Open your eyes and get out of your own delusions before you can hope to improve things.

In my limited research, I think http://www.coingecko.com/ might be a better place to find more accurate valuations. Surprisingly, DRK coin's developers have a low valuation regardless of the its recent price hike. How do you think ECC coin's developers compare to DRK's developers? Even Dogecoin's devs are valued higher than DRK; actually Dogecoin's devs are second place.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to FUD anything. It's just the reality of the situation. These are the things you should be comparing yourselves to because they are the metrics people are using to compare you to other coins. It's true that you guys need to work together; and you can still create a good coin. You guys just might be a bit delusional about it and I thought I'd mention that as an outsider because I find it really interesting to watch. I'm also interested in how you'll turn things around.

As for the 'despair', you should remove all that now. Think of it as starting from scratch and build from there instead of thinking you need to make up for lost profits. Maybe it's easier for me to say so since I wasn't invested, but it just makes sense to remove the unnecessary despair of reacquiring your lost value in order to actually work towards creating a better coin. And people going nuts and talking about shooting their 700mil coins; don't do it. You'll regret it if the coin actually does go up in value.

At the very least, if you guys keep working on this coin together and learn a lot, you will be valued in the industry once it matures. You don't think there will be a need for a massive infrastructure to support cryptocurrency in the future? Hell yeah there will be; and people who have developed coins, dealt with the loss, traded the coins, and know the mechanics of the coins will become consultants. There really is some growth here. The painful kind of growth.

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:17:02 AM

where exactly is our best technology??
The ideas here,if they were thrown in dogecoin's forum, or black's, or dark's ? they would have surrpassed btc...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:18:53 AM

where exactly is our best technology??
The ideas here thrown in dogecoin forum, or black's, or dark's ? they would have surrpassed btc...

Hostmaster reply: We have the multipool, we are the best of the best!! we are amazing...

i bet that this will be a reply from hostmaster after two or three posts..... ahahahahaa
its getting to be a comedy show here..!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

Yes your messages above proves that you still not want to act as a team but attack the hostmaster (which does a great marketing) and more and more to remove some responsibility from your shoulders.

ECC community did one great thing they developed "green future" only few coin cares for real the environment. Dev team planted 35 tillia trees and did it for real instead of others future year plans. We added many exchanges, stats service, marketed heavily in global area, china banner ads, qq ads, global social marketing many videos. This is true only few coins has all these. Also we have another project on going by another member Dr. Charles on green future. This is you when you organize you can do these kind of things.

Multipool project was asked by you again (when BC success on it)  ecc community, we cared with this made started the project. It's true most of the project is completed and out there, you will soon be able to use pool. It's going to be only multipool advertised for bringing a "green future". Those miners who care their green future will/should mine with us. some percentage or amount of pool revenue will go to again green projects.

To speed project enjoy to donate some: http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM

no need to have a bad morale we have pretty strong roots and position in the market. Low prices are a chance for some to get in the community. you may quit anytime supporting ECC goals but i will not.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Well with this unstopable price falling... We will probably need the first 20 people in the richlist.. Just to buy a tilia tree..

endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

Transaction ID: be856bdfc8b21be51c32ba7a539bdd49d378ea7f0d60bcabde51d9d9ee37ac70

im not a bagholder lol i put my ecc wallet on a usb stick and threw it in lake ontario. only had 77 mill though

If you did that...that is sheer stupidity lol
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:43:47 AM

Well with this unstopable price falling... We will probably need the first 20 people in the richlist.. Just to buy a tilia tree..
Hello,
Why everybody is leaving this coin?!
I still have optimistic view about it!
Probably next 2-3 weeks will be tough, but we will grow and be the best!
If everybody is depresed and desprete it will die for sure
cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:49:03 AM

Yes your messages above proves that you still not want to act as a team but attack the hostmaster (which does a great marketing) and more and more to remove some responsibility from your shoulders.

ECC community did one great thing they developed "green future" only few coin cares for real the environment. Dev team planted 35 tillia trees and did it for real instead of others future year plans. We added many exchanges, stats service, marketed heavily in global area, china banner ads, qq ads, global social marketing many videos. This is true only few coins has all these. Also we have another project on going by another member Dr. Charles on green future. This is you when you organize you can do these kind of things.

Multipool project was asked by you again (when BC success on it)  ecc community, we cared with this made started the project. It's true most of the project is completed and out there, you will soon be able to use pool. It's going to be only multipool advertised for bringing a "green future". Those miners who care their green future will/should mine with us. some percentage or amount of pool revenue will go to again green projects.

To speed project enjoy to donate some: http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EfGakVA5FBrRUfC79zyGwU8MuvzHKWuMjM

no need to have a bad morale we have pretty strong roots and position in the market. Low prices are a chance for some to get in the community. you may quit anytime supporting ECC goals but i will not.

+1

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:11:21 PM

Hello,
Why everybody is leaving this coin?!
I still have optimistic view about it!
Probably next 2-3 weeks will be tough, but we will grow and be the best!
If everybody is depresed and desprete it will die for sure

You forgot to mention the steps for achieving that.
qiufeng

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:12:45 PM

Date: 2014/6/12 22:12
Debit: -5000000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.001 ECC
Net amount: -5000000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 0839f99eb20a5277d466d9d0bf9b46318b27d8260c007389c135ac1fa10f25f3

Wink
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:11:49 PM

I dumped my last coins at 1 at 2 satoshi, very sad will never buy back ECC. I had great hopes too, only to see them evaporate.. Sad

Be a man, move on and dump it all on mintpal and poloniex at the same time! Go out with a BANG!
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:25:12 PM

OK

I just put up a +10btc buy wall @3sat...
Feel free to add extra btc to make this wall stronger.

This heroic act will not be forgotten!
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: