Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342373 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:32:43 PM

Can we just take over the development?
If so, we need to start our search for a new dev...

qiufeng

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:49:29 PM

dev gone away?
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:00:37 PM

ha, remember we were mining for supercoin on the pool? and selling it for 30 satoshi??? check the price now...
some of the coins were left inside the pool... no wonder why hostmaster dissapeared....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:01:21 PM

With much respect to the original ECC team...

ECC is a great coin. It was the first POS coin that i heard of(there may have been others at the time IDK) and one the first I dedicated hash to mine.

I GPU mined the $hit out of it or at least that's what i thought at the time. I amassed enough(u can never really have enough:/) and have held.

It has been quiet for a while and that's not good with the market moving at warp speed. Good news is the market seems good with fresh teams as long as it means innovation, development & marketing.

People hear scrypt nowadays and they are like "scrypt is dead" & "asics killed scrypt".  When they hear about the pioneering of the POS concept and that POW ended before the asic arms race began they will begin to listen. Scrypt was the X11 of its day and the fact that POW ended before the spread of asic is key. Everything gets old, that doesn't always mean it's value decreases.
Couple that with news of partnerships with real world commerce and respected organizations that will echo the ECC message and we will be in a much better boat to say the least.

Thank you to those with the skills to pick up the ball and run with it. Much respect and thanks.
This is a great coin with a great message. It even has a great logo. Intelligent, green, feels good, friendly with the ability to cross over into corporate sectors for high level exposure.

It's very easy to take this coin seriously with the right team and campaign. The concept has qualities that appeal to the masses or at least the masses that can propel this coin into orbit.

• Website could use a little polish. Silkcoin has a site that looks up to date. ECC site is organic and green...kind of a non-profit feel. Concept is great but could use an update and a bit of technology. 
  • New wallet please that breaks the windows 95 template. Again, imho, Silkcoin leading the pack here as well. As flat as it looks it's still generations ahead of the standard qt wallet.
  • Latest features:
  • Marketing: gotta hype it - sad but true.

Again, much respect to all those involved in the project, thank you for your time and efforts. 

john

EPKFLQYfZY7W1tv7z1qhYVvgnAC49mQMtg
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:01:32 PM

Last Active:    Today at 02:49:59 PM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

pamises

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:55:58 PM

Where are hostmaster??

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:19:47 AM

Where are hostmaster??
I am here. Edited OP few days ago. Let me know if anything else to add or remove from the OP.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:32:32 AM

know anyone with dev experience that is up for the job?

I know some coin dev with lots of experience. The question is what job?

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:03:56 PM

With much respect to the original ECC team...

ECC is a great coin. It was the first POS coin that i heard of(there may have been others at the time IDK) and one the first I dedicated hash to mine.

I GPU mined the $hit out of it or at least that's what i thought at the time. I amassed enough(u can never really have enough:/) and have held.

It has been quiet for a while and that's not good with the market moving at warp speed. Good news is the market seems good with fresh teams as long as it means innovation, development & marketing.

People hear scrypt nowadays and they are like "scrypt is dead" & "asics killed scrypt".  When they hear about the pioneering of the POS concept and that POW ended before the asic arms race began they will begin to listen. Scrypt was the X11 of its day and the fact that POW ended before the spread of asic is key. Everything gets old, that doesn't always mean it's value decreases.
Couple that with news of partnerships with real world commerce and respected organizations that will echo the ECC message and we will be in a much better boat to say the least.

Thank you to those with the skills to pick up the ball and run with it. Much respect and thanks.
This is a great coin with a great message. It even has a great logo. Intelligent, green, feels good, friendly with the ability to cross over into corporate sectors for high level exposure.

It's very easy to take this coin seriously with the right team and campaign. The concept has qualities that appeal to the masses or at least the masses that can propel this coin into orbit.

• Website could use a little polish. Silkcoin has a site that looks up to date. ECC site is organic and green...kind of a non-profit feel. Concept is great but could use an update and a bit of technology. 
  • New wallet please that breaks the windows 95 template. Again, imho, Silkcoin leading the pack here as well. As flat as it looks it's still generations ahead of the standard qt wallet.
  • Latest features:
  • Marketing: gotta hype it - sad but true.

Again, much respect to all those involved in the project, thank you for your time and efforts. 

john

EPKFLQYfZY7W1tv7z1qhYVvgnAC49mQMtg

Good points.

Presentation (of website and wallet) could work miracles here. New adoption is always what is needed to avoid stagnation, and people are looking to buy novelty, and skillful presentation even more than sound content.

Professional website designer, and something extra in the wallet look (as I have said previously)
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

a little birdie told me that the 13LTC wall at .00000022 might be falling today. May be a pump coming on ECC soon but we will see.

anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:18:19 PM

a little birdie told me that the 13LTC wall at .00000022 might be falling today. May be a pump coming on ECC soon but we will see.

looks like that birdie was right
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:36:59 AM

ECCoin is now available on

ECC/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ECC/BTC
ECC/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ECC/LTC
ECC/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ECC/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
kRon1k

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:42:36 PM

looks like that birdie was right

LOL sorry but this coin.... 0.00000019 LTC?
Hostmaster, people already feel you have given up as well. This thread is not active, neither is the dev. With or without your permission the future of this coin needs to be put in the hands of a competent dev(s) if it ever wants to see the light of day. ECCoin is wallowing in the dark depths of the crypto abyss. We need a vision here, though most of us probably believe it is too late for this coin. Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Cry
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 03:54:50 PM

you're completely right but someone has been buying in small chunks lately. i would like to see some experienced devs join

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

i still have a lot of faith in this coin and i think it will start to make a comeback soon. since all of the coins are already mined it is just taking a little while for them to disperse among the masses.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

i still have a lot of faith in this coin and i think it will start to make a comeback soon. since all of the coins are already mined it is just taking a little while for them to disperse among the masses.

Who knows the future of this coin. The way the market is it needs some serious activity in order to recover and devs need to be more active and gain more trust and more services to be up and running. Am holding my 17+ million of them and might start trading with them but at the current prices of 17 LTCsatoshis Ill give it a miss. But then again might start trading to bring some life into the coin. But seeing they moved from btc markets to ltc markets if it goes back to btc markets it will need a lot of work from people to get it back into btc markets again. LTC markets is last resort and if nothing happens sooner than later it will eventually be removed.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:03:57 AM

I can't sync from #187989 block.

Shall I add another node? or, there's something wrong happened?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:59:59 AM

i was stuck there for a little while yesterday but it eventually synced up for me

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

This coin is dead. Sad
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:01:44 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:22:54 PM by shrimpdigger

this coin is not dead  Shocked Dump your ECC on me baby @ MINT  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: