Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:35:40 AM

..I hope you are aware that Mintpal still doesn't allow ECC withdrawels/deposits?

Mintpal now allow deposit and withdrawal.

Withdrawals from mintpal are "pending" an didnt went through at the moment.  Huh

You go to your mailbox to confirm

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:10:17 AM

Fork issue Fixed at 1.6 please community give a hand and alert people to upgrade 1.6 as soonas possible
especially exchanges needs to upgrade.
http://www.eccoin.cc/ECCoin16.zip
Source updated as well
https://github.com/eccoin/eccoin

what about the mac wallet users i have so may orphans in my wallet

Use parallels and install win7.  Coherance mode is awesome and m$ .exe's install just as easy as dmg's and you can hardly tell the difference.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:26:17 AM

Mac Wallet V1.6 is now available for download. Please upgrade your mac wallets to correct the fork issues. Please post link in OP Hostmaster.

http://pcmerc.com/files/ECCoin-Qt-1.6.dmg

Dr Charles
Ok done.
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:47:04 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 10:54:34 AM by andromeda66

..I hope you are aware that Mintpal still doesn't allow ECC withdrawels/deposits?

Mintpal now allow deposit and withdrawal.

Withdrawals from mintpal are "pending" an didnt went through at the moment.  Huh

You go to your mailbox to confirm

Funny.....thats what i did first....i am not a total noob  Grin....

i got answer from mintpal.....they try to fix the issue......

*****Done*****issue is fixed mintpal is open for deposit and withdrawals....

Please bring this coin back to live....it deserves it !!!!! currently 16 ltc sat on mintpal :-((
pamises

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:28:24 PM

So, what will be our next steps?

We should write them and make it happen.

What will be our next PRIORITIES? That´s important...

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
pamises

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:45:22 PM

My Opinion:

We should change logo and make "E-Commerce Coin" the Main name. With that we can give more function to ECCoin.

Our coin is fast, safe and better than Bitcoin to make transactions.

People must know ECCoin as a better way to make exchanges and, after that, make planet a better place to live.

What do you guys think about it?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:37:35 PM

Eccoin is a common coin, no features, no strong community team, so it is only natural to be abandoned

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
cordearo

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:13:46 AM

Eccoin is a common coin, no features, no strong community team, so it is only natural to be abandoned

thought i get ignored here as i usually do maybe this will be my last point this lil troll has a point the  dev is either a scam artist or needs help right now i updated my mac wallet and now it says error Error loading blkindex.dat bullshit which means thousands of my hard earn dollars are gone and i believe shit like that was did on purpose to rob those who gave this fucking deam a chance and supported we struggle we starve too look at this shit i just lost all my coins that i put my savings into if anyone wants to talk shit you can save it why cause i had a wayyyy bigger bag then your lame ass and now I'm assed out maybe a better team maybe mind fox or whoever u guys are free lancers/scammers etc should really partner up and a get some ecc coins for free as their way of payment make them be partners don't give them btc or ltc stupid the community is weak cause a lot of people put real money into something thats look fake can't say there wasn't support look at the ,market cap where it was and how fast it got their this community turned into mint coin doing the same shit robbing those on macs fucking everyone over so they dump then creat rvalue when it is too late for those who kept you alive when you were dead fuck this comment fuck you postmaster fuck you pmerc fuck whoever took a shit on people who struggle to survive piggy backing off of the weak those who believed in your shit if someone believed in my dream i would die trying to make it come true more for them then for me the simple fact they believed in me myself which is major. not everyone here is trying to make quick cash those will fade away some of us want to  be apart of something big we are suppose to be creating history actually doing good freeing people from those who prey on the weak but yet it seems like the devs and whales are doing the same shit on a smaller scale hurting those who made them cash in one night off of a wallet update brought to you by host master and pmerc i lost what took over 2 years to save am i stupid yes i admit I'm not the brightest but the concept was great it could do billions of revenue in a matter of years best logo and image out best colors best vibe look at it now I'm screwed along side others fuck you I'm done never posting again

no features ( take fresh coin algo and make it better)
no community
no atms
no market that only uses it
no commodity
no help from devs for tech noobs like me (lost all my coins in wallet update wont even open)
no privacy centric,
no industry partnerships,
no fiat conversion,
no  entrepreneurial opportunities.

once again i will get ignored no help from dev or any let this be a warning to new comers
andromeda66

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:44:48 AM

thought i get ignored here as i usually do maybe this will be my last point this lil troll has a point the  dev is either a scam artist or needs help right now i updated my mac wallet and now it says error Error loading blkindex.dat bullshit which means thousands of my hard earn dollars are gone and i believe shit like that was did on purpose to rob those who gave this fucking deam a chance and supported we struggle we starve too look at this shit i just lost all my coins that i put my savings into if anyone wants to talk shit you can save it why cause i had a wayyyy bigger bag then your lame ass and now I'm assed out maybe a better team maybe mind fox or whoever u guys are free lancers/scammers etc should really partner up and a get some ecc coins for free as their way of payment make them be partners don't give them btc or ltc stupid the community is weak cause a lot of people put real money into something thats look fake can't say there wasn't support look at the ,market cap where it was and how fast it got their this community turned into mint coin doing the same shit robbing those on macs fucking everyone over so they dump then creat rvalue when it is too late for those who kept you alive when you were dead fuck this comment fuck you postmaster fuck you pmerc fuck whoever took a shit on people who struggle to survive piggy backing off of the weak those who believed in your shit if someone believed in my dream i would die trying to make it come true more for them then for me the simple fact they believed in me myself which is major. not everyone here is trying to make quick cash those will fade away some of us want to  be apart of something big we are suppose to be creating history actually doing good freeing people from those who prey on the weak but yet it seems like the devs and whales are doing the same shit on a smaller scale hurting those who made them cash in one night off of a wallet update brought to you by host master and pmerc i lost what took over 2 years to save am i stupid yes i admit I'm not the brightest but the concept was great it could do billions of revenue in a matter of years best logo and image out best colors best vibe look at it now I'm screwed along side others fuck you I'm done never posting again

no community
no atms
no commodity
no help from devs for tech noobs like me (lost all my coins in wallet update wont even open)
no privacy centric,
no fiat conversion,

once again i will get ignored no help from dev or any let this be a warning to new comers

....thats a shame ....here we have a coin with great potential and nobody cares.
We need an active dev who take care and responsiblity to this coin....my windows wallet is now fine and staking.
Deposits and withdrawals to and from mintpal are working fine.
Why is there nobody outside to take over this pretty coin....hostmaster said before that he would support
a new dev or a team who cares....he also wanted to giva access to git-hub......

IS THERE ANYBODY OUTSIDE WHO CARES FOR ECC? THIS COIN DESERVES IT!
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:06:43 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 02:18:56 PM by mdtspain

no community
no atms
no commodity
no privacy centric,
no fiat conversion,

Where are you from...It looks your post was translated by google.

Did you back-up your wallet.dat before you made the update?

Maybe you should try to give the command repairwallet in the debugwindow.
This is the route to go there:
Open your wallet.
Right click on help. Select Debug window ---> select console ---> type repairwallet ---> hit enter

Hope this helps.  Wink
cordearo

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:29:41 PM

Right click on help. Select Debug window ---> select console ---> type repairwallet ---> hit enter

Hope this helps.  Wink
[/quote]

thank you that someone tried to reach out i can't even open the index it stops at loading i can't even click help when i hover over it my muse shows the spiral loading symbol then what follows is a message saying Error loading blkindex.dat now i try not clicking ok and instead gp to thw help window the option thats says debug window is transparent meaning i cannot click on it so i type in select console and i see a bunch of topics that i cannot click on so i type in repair wallet also topics i cannot click on
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:39:16 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 03:21:22 PM by mdtspain

Hope this helps.  Wink

thank you that someone tried to reach out i can't even open the index it stops at loading i can't even click help when i hover over it my muse shows the spiral loading symbol then what follows is a message saying Error loading blkindex.dat now i try not clicking ok and instead gp to thw help window the option thats says debug window is transparent meaning i cannot click on it so i type in select console and i see a bunch of topics that i cannot click on so i type in repair wallet also topics i cannot click on
[/quote]

-------------    For MAC users     ------------
Did you back up your wallet.dat?
If not, lets see if it is still there and back that up.

Open a finder window --> select your home dir --> open libary --> open Application Support.

There you should find a map called ECCoin --> open that map --> copy wallet.dat to your Desktop.

I hope that this is the wallet.dat with your coins.

Next: Delete the whole ECCoin map....

Now open your ECCoin wallet and let it Synchronize. Once it is synchronized, you close the wallet and replace the wallet.dat with the wallet.dat that is on your desktop.

Next: Open your ECCoin wallet. If your coins are not there, don't panic.

That should do the job....
 ALLWAYS BEFORE ANY WALLET UPDATE, BACK-UP YOUR WALLET.DAT
If you don't, you can loose all your coins!!
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:47:19 PM

Hope this helps.  Wink

[/quote]

thats because you have to delete all of the provious files that are in the folder besides the wallet.dat before you reload the block chain. otherwise, yes, you will get this error. it is be because it is trying to start at a block that you already have loaded. just clear the index files and blk files (everything except your backed up wallet.dat) and then try to redownload from the beggining. also, i reccomend installing ubuntu over your OS X. or gettting a new windows computer
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

1.6.0.0 version 194164 could not be updated.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

if you have updated your version you will need to redownload the block chain in order to make sure you are on the correct chain and not a fork
andromeda66

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

....thats a shame ....here we have a coin with great potential and nobody cares.
We need an active dev who take care and responsiblity to this coin....my windows wallet is now fine and staking.
Why is there nobody outside to take over this pretty coin....hostmaster said before that he would support

[/quote]

ANYBODY?

Huh
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:39:38 PM

if you have updated your version you will need to redownload the block chain in order to make sure you are on the correct chain and not a fork
Updated. Thank you Cheesy
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

ANYBODY?

Huh
[/quote]

Yes, the are actually many, but with so many coins out there, most have multiple holdings and don't check threads often enough.

I have 65 different coins and it can take me several days to get around checking all the developments in each.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:30:18 PM

ANYBODY?

Huh
[/quote]

I used to care for ECC...a lot!!!
I spend many hours trying to get this coin back on track...
I failed doing so, and I believe these are the most important reasons:

- Community is too small...
- Community is too lazy...most of the holders are just waiting for a miracle to happen.
- Dev is waaaay to laid back...development takes too long and communication is almost impossible...

As I stated before...if you want this coin to revive:

- You need a new dev
- You need rebranding (new name + logo) --> ECC failed and people will always connect the name to the fail
- You need way more people holding ECC
- You need the secret ingredient, the one thing that other coins simply don't offer. Something that makes this coin unique!

Regards

Goldmaxx

andromeda66

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:46:30 PM

ANYBODY?

Huh

I used to care for ECC...a lot!!!
I spend many hours trying to get this coin back on track...
I failed doing so, and I believe these are the most important reasons:

- Community is too small...
- Community is too lazy...most of the holders are just waiting for a miracle to happen.
- Dev is waaaay to laid back...development takes too long and communication is almost impossible...

As I stated before...if you want this coin to revive:

- You need a new dev
- You need rebranding (new name + logo) --> ECC failed and people will always connect the name to the fail
- You need way more people holding ECC
- You need the secret ingredient, the one thing that other coins simply don't offer. Something that makes this coin unique!

Regards

Goldmaxx

Yes i know you were the one who tried to change things. But there are not enough supporters or they are just too lazy.

Yesterday i asked mscollect fromm sync and voot to help, but there was no anwer until now.
Without a gamechanger coming in front very soon this coin will die for sure. And that can not be the answer.
Maybe there will be a miracle but i wouldnt bet on it. We need a new dev who cares!

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: