Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342373 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:50:40 AM

Wallet Balance becomes Stake, how to solve?

wait until the stake has minted new coins and is over

no, you can program the wallet to reserve an amount (any) from going into staking. i've tried to use it but it failed to work, so i'm not the one to advise, but
 -reservebalance (amount) is suposed to work, the hobonickels wiki has lots of good info on PoS

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
dimez

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:30:13 AM

still have work exchanges?

goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:24:36 AM

as far as i can see right now. hostmaster wont cooperate with anyone else with working on the coin. he also wont hand the coin resources over so that a more interested party can work on it.
This is not true. I can help for take-over to another dev or allow coin sources used. ECC is an open sourced project.

You can work together !! You still want to be part of the dev. team , right ?
yes as long as they carry some of our goals like green future, planting trees, etc. And i am against ecc coin used for black market industry.
I can redesign op, lock, allow materials used from the website and the thread, give github data etc.

if goldmaxx wants to get back on board. i would be willing to go down that road hostmaster and help out

Let me think about this before I give you an answer...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:16:24 PM

as far as i can see right now. hostmaster wont cooperate with anyone else with working on the coin. he also wont hand the coin resources over so that a more interested party can work on it.
This is not true. I can help for take-over to another dev or allow coin sources used. ECC is an open sourced project.

yes as long as they carry some of our goals like green future, planting trees, etc. And i am against ecc coin used for black market industry.
I can redesign op, lock, allow materials used from the website and the thread, give github data etc.

if goldmaxx wants to get back on board. i would be willing to go down that road hostmaster and help out

Regards

Goldmaxx

i have gotten a block explorer and richlist back online. they have agreed to rehost a block explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/#
i am paying for this myself and i will be paying them tomorrow for it (once it is caught up and i see that it fully works) at the cost of .25 btc to myself. i believe in this coin. i believe with a bit of community support we can easily get this altcoin to be worth 100 satoshis minimum.
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

The Value of ECCoin already close to zero, in MintPal trading platform

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

i have gotten a block explorer and richlist back online. they have agreed to rehost a block explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/#
i am paying for this myself and i will be paying them tomorrow for it (once it is caught up and i see that it fully works) at the cost of .25 btc to myself. i believe in this coin. i believe with a bit of community support we can easily get this altcoin to be worth 100 satoshis minimum.

And thanks to hero the effort to ECCoin , ECCoin followers will never forget you。  Is now ECCoin most difficult moment,need to get the help of wise person

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:43:33 PM

So where is everything at with ECCoin is this going to continue and finally make a move or is it going to  die off. I have one hell of a lot of ECC would like to put to use but sadly due to no block explorer or updated chains never seem to work correctly theirs no exchanges to put to use or any services being offered anywhere.  I would like to see this coin come back to life but the way things are it seems its going nowhere fast and I even opted to host a blockchian for it or explore

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

So where is everything at with ECCoin is this going to continue and finally make a move or is it going to  die off. I have one hell of a lot of ECC would like to put to use but sadly due to no block explorer or updated chains never seem to work correctly theirs no exchanges to put to use or any services being offered anywhere.  I would like to see this coin come back to life but the way things are it seems its going nowhere fast and I even opted to host a blockchian for it or explore

i just got us an explorer. he is working on getting it set up. and synching the wallet and such. give it more than an hour.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

On mintpal :|

NOTICE: Please be aware we will be removing the ECC/LTC market on Wednesday 30th July at which point all orders will be cancelled and balances returned. Our ECC wallet will remain open to process withdraws for a further two weeks.

This dont sound too good. I think once devs get active again and more stuff is going on and this an actual need for it then I think this could go back to  markets but until that happens I cant really see this going anywhere until theirs more activity from devs and commitment to get this coin rocking. For coins to stick around on markets now days their needs to be at least 1BTC of trades going though  it a week for it to stay on most exchanges or it will get moved to LTC market like it has done. After this if it still remains to get any activity it will be removed. And so it seems its getting removed due to no activity or very little.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

so what's that? Did neurotics fuck up again?

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

the main mintpal concern was lack of a official block explorer ( i talked to them about it). we now have a block explorer again! yayyy!!! at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/

i have email the support and asked them to reconsider removing the coin because the community (us) is starting to get the ball rolling again. dont loose faith guys. i will post here agian when i get a response.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:15:34 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 01:27:33 AM by Griffith

update: they said because of low volume they are removing it. they will readd it if we get more interest from the community in the coin.

EDIT: comkort still has an ECC trading pair (ECC/BTC) i suggest we all withdraw from mintpal and move our coin there to make it strong again!
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:55:32 AM

update: they said because of low volume they are removing it. they will readd it if we get more interest from the community in the coin.

EDIT: comkort still has an ECC trading pair (ECC/BTC) i suggest we all withdraw from mintpal and move our coin there to make it strong again!

290 page thread is low interest?
forget mintpal. Look for another exchange. why is this not on allcrypt?
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:23:57 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 03:51:00 AM by eschmenk

the main mintpal concern was lack of a official block explorer ( i talked to them about it). we now have a block explorer again! yayyy!!! at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/

I think you have good intentions, but you may be causing a great deal of harm if your block chain explorer is on the wrong fork. Why do you think the block explorer should be showing the fork that it's on?. It's not the fork that Mintpal is on. It also doesn't seem to be consistent with the files Hostmaster distributed that were dated July 12 and which went with the 1.6 wallet.

I've tried to synch several times by starting with Hostmaster's data and using the 1.6 wallet. Each time there seems to be a little more than 204000 transactions (204094 currently). Your block chain explorer is about 25 minutes behind and so far it thinks there are only 191139 transactions. There can't be 12900 transactions in the last 25 minutes! Also, why is it getting stuck?

Your block chain shows one minting transaction that originated in my wallet (1.5) in June, but which was orphaned based on Hostmaster's data. That must mean that my wallet was on the wrong fork back in June and your block explorer still is.

Unfortunately, the fork I'm on isn't the one Mintpal is on, either. I tried to withdraw from Mintpal and they say it was sucessful, but the transaction didn't show up in my wallet nor on your blockchain. Argh!

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:59:07 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:13:39 AM by eschmenk

How do we do that if we can't get on the same fork that Mintpal is on?

We need to get Hostmaster to create a block chain explorer that is correct or at least get one that's consistent with data that he says is correct. Then we need to get Mintpal and the other exchanges to synchronize with that.

In the meantime, please hide the existence of your block chain explorer. In other words, remove all links and pretend it doesn't exist. Having an unofficial explorer that's on the wrong fork is just going to cause confusion.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

How do we do that if we can't get on the same fork that Mintpal is on?

We need to get Hostmaster to create a block chain explorer that is correct or at least get one that's consistent with data that he says is correct. Then we need to get Mintpal and the other exchanges to synchronize with that.

In the meantime, please hide the existence of your block chain explorer. In other words, remove all links and pretend it doesn't exist. Having an unofficial explorer that's on the wrong fork is just going to cause confusion.

the block chain explorer i was going to get was on the correct chain. however there seems to be another fork around block 191k. i will be getting rid of my block explorer. with a fork happening every other day. i dont see how this is going to last
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:51:22 AM

i should be happy another opponent of diamond failed

but im sad

sit myself on 90 million worthless ecc now

i couldnt belive the team fail so bad

its so easy to fix just need a autoupdating checkpoint to get rid of forks
and a code that exclude old wallets with ald code from network

all stuff that diamond did and we run now rock stable

same as itc with mintpal slot lost ecc is dead

or a real big surprise comeback happens which i cant see without a dev who know how to avoid pos forks

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
eschmenk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:44:35 PM

the block chain explorer i was going to get was on the correct chain. however there seems to be another fork around block 191k. i will be getting rid of my block explorer. with a fork happening every other day. i dont see how this is going to last

Thanks for trying.

Still, I'm confused. Is there a general consensus that the July 12 data from Hostmaster was not the correct fork, then?

DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:49:10 PM

Some nodes in correct blockchain please

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
paardenkip

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:27:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:21:39 PM by paardenkip

Looks like we are shaking of the weak hands. Personally I don't think ECC needs a LTC pairing anyway.
Soon the storm will be over and there will be a new green start.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: