Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] CryptoMedia.press Tokens (CMT) ✅ ✅ ✅  (Read 488 times)
liberox (OP)

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 08:02:00 PM by liberox

will share up to 1 000 000 Crypto Media tokens(CMT) with up to 10 000 participans untill Dec 31 2018

What are CMT?

CMT will be used from publishers involved in Crypto related topics to publish instantly their articles on the websites from the group of CryptoMedia (currently CryptoMedia.press)
They will be able to advertise their projects, ICOs and announcemets on the Reviews, ICO categories and by other side the free publishers from the moderated categories (News, Analisys, Help )
will receive CMT as regards for their articles (similar to seemit)

we expect the integration to be finished in Q2 2019 and once done the registration will be open. You will need some CMT also to register!
at this time we expect to involve at least 5 high authority Crypto related websites into the publisher`s group.
In Q3 will be a SWAP to mainnet to make the token fully usable on the the publishers panel.
In Q4 will be opened the possibility to buy advertisement areas with CMC (the token will be swapped to CryptoMediaCoin)

IT WILL NEVER BE ICO,

all CMT will be airdropped, used for a bounty campaign and available on Waves DEX untill the mainnet release.

Token info:

Name: CryptoMedia Token
Ticker: CMT
Maximum amount: 1 000 000 000
Airdrop: 1 000 000
Bounty: 10 000 000
Annual reward: 15 %
Decimals: 2

1 - POST here a short message #Joined + Your telegram username and optionally some suggestion or question about the project!

to receive the AIRDROP (100 CMT): FILL THE FORM:

Follow on

1-  telegram BOTH THE CHANNEL AND THE GROUP - https://t.me/theCryptoMedia and https://t.me/CryptoMediaGroup

2 - twitter - https://twitter.com/CRYPTOMEDIAPRES
retweet and like our latest tweet

3 - facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CryptoMediaPress/
and like and share our latest post

=====================================================
The next are optional:
=====================================================

For additional 30 CMT per task You can:

4 - follow us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CRYPTOMEDIA
and +1 some post

5 - on medium - https://medium.com/@cryptomediax
and give us some claps

6 - SUBSCRIBE on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN0mDU5VJX2sZN9arnhFy2A

7 - Post here Your telegram username

SPREADSHEETS HERE

IF YOU COMPLETE ALL TASKS YOU WILL RECEIVE ADDITIONAL +10 CMT OR 200 IN TOTAL

NOTE You need WAVES wallet in order to receive CMT, do NOT send ERC based wallet address!

First 300 verified participants will receive DOUBLE rewards

ONE on every next 500 verified participants will receibe x10 reward

THE AIRDROP WILL BE OPENED UNTILL Dec 31 2018 OR UNTILL 10 000 verified participants reached - whichever comes first.
Rewards will be distributed every 2-3 weeks.

IF YOU OWN/CO-OWN AN AUTHORITATIVE CRYPTO RELATED WEBSITE AND YOU`RE INTERESTED TO ENTER INTO THE CRYPTOMEDIA GROUP, CONTACT ME HERE OR VIA ABOVE SOCIALS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KALOSO

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

#Joined airdrop!

@armandobe
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I doubt You are filled the form.. Please do.
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

i can't entre to the form
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Strange, seems that it works now - so far we have 3 successful entries. - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VTjrnJiNu9g0eQz1qADvZJaZ8yznrQc9eMmB9FKplDY/
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Your website is still not secure.

How can you compete with other popular crypto websites such as coindesk, cointelegraph, bitcoin.com and others?

Also, is it still worth joining this airdrop? Someone might pay higher gas fees than the actual value of the tokens. Just sayin'.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

CryptoMedia code coincides with the big project CyberMiles. The site isn't secure and there is no member development information for the project.
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Your website is still not secure.

How can you compete with other popular crypto websites such as coindesk, cointelegraph, bitcoin.com and others?

Also, is it still worth joining this airdrop? Someone might pay higher gas fees than the actual value of the tokens. Just sayin'.

Yes, SSL is not yet applied, but it`s not a problem in all as we do not have any intentions to sold tokens or/and to make any ICO.
When we are ready with the main functionality and the registration for publishers is open it will have SSL to keep the private data of the publyshers safe: however we will never ask for KYC and won`t be any personal data at the backend anyway: as a crypto believers we do ever considered as KYC is an OPPOSITE to the idea of crypto. TBH I personaly never thought for ssl as I don`t have in mind it`s something important..

We are still far away from coindesk and cointelegraph but we believe next year will bring us pretty high. We hope we can involve more crypto news/annoncements website to join the group. Regarding CryptoMedia.press - it has been created in february and already have PA 17 and up to 300 daily visitors. What about 7 more months?!

The token and after that the coin must be a kind of stable coin as the price of publishing an annoncement or advertisement will be ever quasi the same. We do not plan to make some profits or market caps from the token - we plan only to use it to simplify the process of publishing advertisements, annoncements and other crypto related publications and same to give the opportunity to keep safe your identity.
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

CryptoMedia code coincides with the big project CyberMiles. The site isn't secure and there is no member development information for the project.

I can`t see any point of similarity between CryptoMedia and CyberMiles? We have nothing to do with e-commerce platforms and no any intention nor mention to..
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

As a first participant we have send You extra tokens for Your entry - Transaction 8KCypNdbwPHmrpumor8nhLjXmFDDea9FDDkHCV9d9odT

@KALOSO please fill the form to let we proceed with Your rewards too (with bonus)!

For the others - we will make the payments every 2-3 weeks or more frequently if it keeps going so lazy.

Do not forget to post here your telegram username!

hudaykuly

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

A bit shitty!  Grin
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

It looks there's a tendency for new airdrops/ coins to ask for social facebook/ google+ do one need to create a fake account at these? I prefer not to show my ID to others, and I encouraje other people to do the same.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

It looks there's a tendency for new airdrops/ coins to ask for social facebook/ google+ do one need to create a fake account at these? I prefer not to show my ID to others, and I encouraje other people to do the same.

So many airdrop hunters don't care whether they are giving info that might ruin their lives at some point.
They are trading such sensitive info for maybe couple of dollars or maybe nothing at all.
Once they see that there's airdrop going on, they just sign-up and don't care what they are really signing for.

Anyway, let's see how far you will achieve in developing this another crypto website.
Give them a break, 7 more months as you said.

Yes, SSL is not yet applied, but it`s not a problem in all as we do not have any intentions to sold tokens or/and to make any ICO.
When we are ready with the main functionality and the registration for publishers is open it will have SSL to keep the private data of the publyshers safe: however we will never ask for KYC and won`t be any personal data at the backend anyway: as a crypto believers we do ever considered as KYC is an OPPOSITE to the idea of crypto. TBH I personaly never thought for ssl as I don`t have in mind it`s something important..

We are still far away from coindesk and cointelegraph but we believe next year will bring us pretty high. We hope we can involve more crypto news/annoncements website to join the group. Regarding CryptoMedia.press - it has been created in february and already have PA 17 and up to 300 daily visitors. What about 7 more months?!

The token and after that the coin must be a kind of stable coin as the price of publishing an annoncement or advertisement will be ever quasi the same. We do not plan to make some profits or market caps from the token - we plan only to use it to simplify the process of publishing advertisements, annoncements and other crypto related publications and same to give the opportunity to keep safe your identity.
Glaiglai

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

Done.

@Glaiglai
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Unfortunatelly around the net You can easily find massive lists with such data for peanuts and even as free shares. I have even downloaded few only to check if my details are there (and I actually found them in a sheet). In fact I don`t think someone else will run "new airdrops/ coins" just to collect crypto-involved-users-data as it already exist and it`s (unfortunatelly) available for all. Your data is 100% SAFE with us and it won`t ever be used for spam or shared in any way!

What we want is to make our project well-known and what`s more important to encourage more cryptowebsites owners to join the media group and as well the quality authors.

We`ve find a PROBLEM -

starting projects need to introduce their ideas to the investors. The most used way via social bounties as You actually noted
one need to create a fake account
already have very poor effect. (You can see our bounty is 100% article/blogs for that reason) The only common way is explaining in serious announcements (publications/press releases etc) to a targeted topic-involved public. It could be done only via crypto-focused websites however posting a sponsored article in comtelegraph etc. or other similar source is 1) extremly time consuming (who tried that knows it may take 4-5 weeks to see Your article live) 2) is very pricely 3) could be a real pain to contact the staff responsible for that and to add edits if needed.

So we offer the SOLUTION -

with INSTANT publication of any announcement/advertisement to a large focused public for a very fair fee. Same time the profits from these paid publications will be 100% used to reward the quality authors from the free categories especially ANALYSIS and TUTORIALS. (The free categories will be moderated and won`t have a possibility to be instantly posted in order to keep the quality). Of course paid publications will be moderated too but post factum only if some innapopriate content has been submitted.

tartour

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

#Joined airdrop!

@sdz1700
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Wellcome @tartour!

I want just to note that we have 23 participants so far, but ONLY 3 have posted here the proof of participations. Please take care, I don`t want to cut from the airdrop someone by such ridiculous reason!
liberox (OP)

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

All participants at that moment have beed paid with the current bonus offer.

Transaction 7E5jd41TMqGSPGvoMKwmAxERQN68HrKB74Cu2Fsj4bui

AIRDROP OPEN till Dec 31 2018.
zairanaveed143

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

#Joined airdrop!

@zairanaveed11
liberox (OP)