Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis of the Bitcoin price  (Read 117 times)
Hadarula (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Merited by nerttor (1)

As Ethereum do not have good times now (but I am sure it will cope with it easily), I want to know your opinion about Bitcoin. Those two cryptocurrencies have always be compared, whether it is right or wrong, but the fact is the fact. So I started to think what will happen with bitcoin. Will it ever cease to exist or it is going to live five, ten, fifteen or even more years? What are your thoughts about it, your pro and contra? As for me, there are so many good coins and projects that are going to be in the top ten in a few years, I am not sure about Bitcoin. What new things, interesting projects can Bitcoin team offer? I know they have done a great job, but in this world you need to do something remarkable all the time if you do not want to be forgotten. Do not get me wrong, I believe in them, I just worry... maybe there is no reason for it, who knows. All in all, only time will show.
What do you think?

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Mazyariana

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

As Ethereum do not have good times now (but I am sure it will cope with it easily), I want to know your opinion about Bitcoin. Those two cryptocurrencies have always be compared, whether it is right or wrong, but the fact is the fact. So I started to think what will happen with bitcoin. Will it ever cease to exist or it is going to live five, ten, fifteen or even more years? What are your thoughts about it, your pro and contra? As for me, there are so many good coins and projects that are going to be in the top ten in a few years, I am not sure about Bitcoin. What new things, interesting projects can Bitcoin team offer? I know they have done a great job, but in this world you need to do something remarkable all the time if you do not want to be forgotten. Do not get me wrong, I believe in them, I just worry... maybe there is no reason for it, who knows. All in all, only time will show.
What do you think?
I think that the crypto currency has already taken root in our world and its future potential has not yet been exhausted, and I think that now is just the beginning. Of course many will think that everything is complete and the crypt began to quietly fall from its place at the top. But you can also consider so that now there is a check on the nerves of people who invested in it.
There is an interesting expression "after falling to the bottom, there is only one way out, this is to climb the top
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

What do you think?

Well Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and has surpassed everycoin till the date, but it's features plays a big role here like how secure it is. Yes there are hundreds of ICO's these days but there are few scammers too. Popularity matters here as far it goes it will automatically grow.

Am I spamming? Report me!
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

Friend, yes, I completely agree with you, because Bitcoin keeps at the height and is quite dignified. Wink Smiley Smiley
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

I think bitcoin will remain positions as digital gold. And in order to serve as digital gold, it shouldn't offer new technology ,improvements etc
At the same time there are a lot of new currencies appear with advanced technology behind and it seems that some of them can compete with BTC. Such a tricky question

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I think that the crypto currency has already taken root in our world and its future potential has not yet been exhausted, and I think that now is just the beginning. Of course many will think that everything is complete and the crypt began to quietly fall from its place at the top. But you can also consider so that now there is a check on the nerves of people who invested in it.
There is an interesting expression "after falling to the bottom, there is only one way out, this is to climb the top
We are still in the early days of cryptocurrency and people thinking a market will cease to exist, most especially for a market that is already grounded, with a lot of support and development springing up every day, I feel it is absurd to have such a question of whether either of them will cease to exist in years to come.

Surely, we are all just here in the present and no one knows the future and we can only be optimistic and if we are to judge with the present, I want to believe we still have more room for growth.

OP is asking a question that sounds a little bit lame than it being a fact. No one knows the future, so asking us if bitcoin would cease to exist in couple of years to this time or if it will not is all B.S. The market is growing by the day, development is popping up daily and I see no reason why bitcoin would cease to exist and I do not see Ethereum ceasing to exist either, however, like I said, no one knows what the future holds. Just buy what you feel you want to take the risk of buying and live with it. As long as you understand the risk, then the rest is left for you to decide.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████