Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto friends and where to find them  (Read 192 times)
drants (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

Hi guys! There is one simple question yet it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Should one surround himself with people which are aware of the crypto world and therefore say goodbye to his previous fellows? or is it still possible to stay on good terms with the ones who probably dislike what you're into yet you know these people for a very long time? Our interests influence our daily life. Sometimes it even change our lives and bring a brand new way of thinking which obviously alters our daily activities. But it's so difficult when there's no support from those who call themselves friends. And besides, where am I to find crypto freaks just like me? We don't have a sign on our forehead to identify each other. Have you ever experienced such a dilemma? Share your thoughts, please.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VitaminBit

Activity: 46
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

In a cryptone, as in business, there must be partners. You can even have joint capital. Together you can invest in expensive crypto currency. But remember that it must be people with whom and into the fire and into the water. Roll Eyes
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

It is good to surround yourself with like minded people in any business you venture into, in this crypto space, it is very important that you have friends would understand what you do because it would be hard to explain it to the uninitiated but this doesn't mean that you should discard the friends who are not into crypto as well.
As for a prime place to meet crypto friends, it is easier in my country because we love WhatsApp so much and there are hundreds or possibly thousands of Cryptocurrency related groups in WhatsApp.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Crypto friends here only you can find that but still don't join with them in transaction receiving and sending and all. It will be save you from unwanted scam acussation reports on you.

There are many people formed the friendship and club together as a partner to make the projects together.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

It is very important that there are people who can support you in any endeavor. If you do not have friends who share your interests in life, then try to find like-minded people on the internet. Because support is needed in any case. You are right, our interests affect our lives, so we should have people who will share them.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Hi guys! There is one simple question yet it makes me feel a bit uneasy. Should one surround himself with people which are aware of the crypto world and therefore say goodbye to his previous fellows? or is it still possible to stay on good terms with the ones who probably dislike what you're into yet you know these people for a very long time? Our interests influence our daily life. Sometimes it even change our lives and bring a brand new way of thinking which obviously alters our daily activities. But it's so difficult when there's no support from those who call themselves friends. And besides, where am I to find crypto freaks just like me? We don't have a sign on our forehead to identify each other. Have you ever experienced such a dilemma? Share your thoughts, please.
surrounding ypurself with people who are fond of cryptocurrency is great but sometimes we need to distract form this to catch a brilliant idea

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

It is very important that there are people who can support you in any endeavor. If you do not have friends who share your interests in life, then try to find like-minded people on the internet. Because support is needed in any case. You are right, our interests affect our lives, so we should have people who will share them.
i think tht you might find such peopel in sites or groups in the social networks just do not be afraid to speak first

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

If you are knowledgeable with crypto then people will come to you, especially when the bulls start to run. They will want your secrets so they themselves can money as well. Otherwise stay here and make new friends on the forum
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

If friends do not believe in your ideas, maybe they are not your friends?

Friends always respect each other's point of view.

I think that almost everyone knows about bitcoin and will be able to support the conversation

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

you really expressed it nicely, hundreds of people who are in your situation. the situation is actually very simple. this is actually a very different world. it's like we're in a time zone from the future. sometimes people want to talk about projects that shape the world in this market. but there are very few people around. I hope we can overcome such concerns in the coming days. I'm hoping for this quickly.  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

It is super silly to communicate just with people of one interest. Yours vision of the world and interests will be limited. And your personality will finish development.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

I'm not sure why you need friends.
in crypto currency, your best friend must be your phone or laptop ( either you use best) and your normal friend should be your portfolio
that way you are able to get more information about your coin and help you trade even faster

thats what matters in crypto.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

you can encourage your friends to join cryptocurrency society or try to find allies in special forums just like this one

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

In real life, I communicate with the guys with whom we were engaged in mining, we discuss new products in mining, as well as interesting topics for us. All my new crypto friends appeared from hobby mining.
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

you can try different sites and groups in the social networks so i think there are a lot of chances to meet people

Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

In real life, I communicate with the guys with whom we were engaged in mining, we discuss new products in mining, as well as interesting topics for us. All my new crypto friends appeared from hobby mining.
that is true sometimes all we need is to wait and things we need will slowly come to our hands or not slowly sometimes

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

There are many people formed the friendship and club together as a partner to make the projects together.

100% agree. I know minimum two groups of people in real life who join together (knowing each other offline in person or being a friend of a friend) to make some blockchain projects. All these people are successful in their ordinary jobs but they wanted to try smth new.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

to me is just like keeping them can't stop you from doing your work because is just like normal office work to you... now lets say you are working now it doesn't mean that after work you won't communicate with them, yes you will still communicates but what matters is that your thinking and there thinking will never be the same.
you will be talking in digital form and they will be thinking in analogue way. so all you have to do is just to fin way or make away for them to be part of blockchain before you all can fly in the same directions.
now for them to believe what you are doing, just use someone as an example then they will understand whereas you can use your self to make them understand more about the digital system.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

I can be your friend Smiley crypto friend np Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: