Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls crypto currency?  (Read 90 times)
kenman (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:15 PM
Merited by pavan@hosur (1)

My dear friends! Have you heard the theory that the crash which we observe today has been created on purpose? I have no idea who and how could create it but the rumour is, such drop in prices was needed. Indeed I can't understand how it is possible to manipulate the market and what is more, what are the reasons behind it. But can you tell me, do you know anything about it? I've heard it several times in a week and that puzzles me, well, causes some discomfort if not to say more. Still I can't be sure information I've heard is trustworthy. So i encourage anyone who knows or guess anything share this in here and thus you will save me from sleepless night(s) and further painful thinkings. I can't even imagine what should one do to drop crypto market that quickly and that low, and I would be happy to know it all happened just because it happened, without any interference from out there. Thanks in advance and hope my panic doesn't infect you.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: