Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO + BOUNTY] BitFly - Air Travel Revolution ($10m pre-sale)  (Read 1072 times)
AppreciatingValue (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Air travel already been a choice of transportation that can be choose to travel. Especially for a long way destination.
Here with BitFly purchasing air travel ticket will be easier.

Exactly! BitFly makes the process cheaper and easier
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

Great solution for Air travel. I haven't been involved in a project that deals with air travel so I am really happy to find this project and will definitely invest. I hope the BitFly team is active...

We are! Regular updates will be posted here and you can also join our brand new telegram channel for members of this forum if you are interested in talking further.

https://t.me/bitflyapp
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

really this project has met softcap? the project is quite large, but why not include a socialmedia link or open a telegram group to get a quick response?

We have not met our ICO softcap. A new telegram group has been opened for people in this thread to come in
Shef94

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Will buy for 100$ and pray for the best, I often fly RyanAir as they are the cheapest, but with this even better.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

This project looks really good with these amazing partnerships. When can we expect to be able to use this token to actually purchase our airline tickets? Also how is it possible to have discounts and benefits for users purchasc dxc ing with token?
Hi thanks for your interest into BitFly.
Our roadmap section of the website is up to date. You can check it out there.
BitFly’s partnerships with big airlines enables us to provide these benefits to our users as the mentioned airlines are interested in expanding their business into crypto.

Many have attempted to explore the travel industry, maybe your project will be the first one to successfully implement such service. And hopefully, your services will be cheaper than the traditional booking sites. Good luck!

Thanks for your comment!
Once BitFly is released, purchasing airline tickets with BFY tokens will be cheaper than regular booking for fiat currencies. The same goes for seating upgrades.
Generally speaking, there will be plenty of benefits for holders of BFY tokens with our partner airlines.

I hope everything will push thru here. Time to beat all those booking sites. Flying should be more affordable more than ever, so even those in the middle class can go for holiday break not only once a year.
Michael West

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:20 AM

I just read the WP, it is stated that the users of BitFly will have some benefits like discounts on tickets, free stuffs (food&water), seats privilege and more. For people like me, who travel a lot , this is a big thing.
Mr.Weless

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:55:47 AM by Mr.Weless

The aviation industry is a large and a very profitable industry,this might show the real potential of crypto currencies .You are probably familiar with protocol -Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation. This is very good thing, but in reality this procedure lasts up to 2 months and sometimes even more. If you offer a quicker refund, it would attract a lot of people.
ihatejarjar

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

So you can bind the daemon and the RPC to other IPs/ports with the above command line arguments (p2p-bind and rpc-bind respectively)
nexuspolaris

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:09:19 AM

For someone to be your best cryptocurrency? In principle, all cryptocurrencies give privacy and why do you need more? Can be I that the not so understood . explain
Report to moderator 
Johnson Jojo

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

Many people are sceptical, and they are right to be with so mamy scams around, are you going to make some public things or something like that,  to show us more transparency?
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

I am really happy to find this project and will spread the word to my friends. This is a Great solution for Air travel payments and I wish this project all the best!

Sheldon Hart

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Coin with real purpose,and could actually be used by people who arent involved with cryptocurrencies. I really like the idea, count me in.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

One of the feature that BitFly offered is Discount and upgrade, then what kind of upgrade that the customer/user will get?
Is it about membership upgrade or something else?
CryptoMaraton

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:22:37 AM

You mentioned an interview with Christoph Mueller, can you tell us something more about it?
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

The aviation industry is a large and a very profitable industry,this might show the real potential of crypto currencies .You are probably familiar with protocol -Claim compensation for your flight delay or cancellation. This is very good thing, but in reality this procedure lasts up to 2 months and sometimes even more. If you offer a quicker refund, it would attract a lot of people.

Long delays are mostly complicated bureaucracy when it comes to airlines. Things need to be confirmed a thousand times, and that takes a lot of time. With BitFly, we got the blockchain. Just a quick look, and we can find all the proof that we need.
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I am really happy to find this project and will spread the word to my friends. This is a Great solution for Air travel payments and I wish this project all the best!

Thank you for your comment and trust!
Mr.Weless

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Long delays are mostly complicated bureaucracy when it comes to airlines. Things need to be confirmed a thousand times, and that takes a lot of time. With BitFly, we got the blockchain. Just a quick look, and we can find all the proof that we need.
Glad to hear that you have planned this already. That will make things much more easier.
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

You mentioned an interview with Christoph Mueller, can you tell us something more about it?

Yes, in the next couple of days we do the interview and then release it to the general public. The interview will talk about BitFly's future and the entrance of crypto into the airline business.
Joe Blitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

This project has big potential because the avio industry is big and a lot of money is in the game. I will definitely keep my eye on this project and put some money.
Bela Mihalji

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Yes, in the next couple of days we do the interview and then release it to the general public. The interview will talk about BitFly's future and the entrance of crypto into the airline business.
That is awesome it will bring more clarity and comprehensibility. Will wait for big news.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: