Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO + BOUNTY] BitFly - Air Travel Revolution ($10m pre-sale)  (Read 1072 times)
CryptoMaraton

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

You have me with that picture of food. Is that one of the benefits of BitFly users?
Jacob Malumba

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

BitFly has great future. Imagine yourself on plane, and only you get special treatment. Everyone will be asking why and how? So the users by themself will be the best marketing.
 I have no doubts about the success of this project.
Sheldon Hart

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

BitFly has great future. Imagine yourself on plane, and only you get special treatment. Everyone will be asking why and how? So the users by themself will be the best marketing.
 I have no doubts about the success of this project.
Very nice reasoning. I did not look at things from that angle, BitFly launches a revolution in the crypto world
Felipes Miendes

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

By accumulating 500,000+ BitFly tokens during the ICO, you are eligible to become one of our Angel Shareholders Club member. The Club is limited to 10 seats. First Club meeting is scheduled for November 1st in Dubai where Club members will meet the core dev team and our board of advisors.
Check out all the benefits here: https://bitflyapp.com/blog-post

I was wondering will there be a bounty program for Bitfly?!

Bounty program is opening tomorrow!!
What kind of rewards can we expect? I like the way you changed your thread, it is much more appropriate for your style!
So bounty program starts tommorow? What kind of b.p are we talking about? I am interested also.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Will I be able to buy accessible passages in conjunction with other discount programs, if I have miles of airline companies, can I use it in conjunction with bitfly?

Your regular membership programs, frequent flyer like Skywards, or any other benefits you have acquired will work with our partner companies in full conjunction with BitFly.

More will be used the miles, if the company in which I have an amount of mileage is a partner of Bitfly? Will the Bitfly mileage program be more advantageous than the one that exists today?
Antonio Vilardo

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Biggest name in aero industry are involved, you have already done more than 90 percent of crypto coins. We need more projects like this
mobydick0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

There will be a meeting for 10 investors who became Angel shareholder members! What is the location where the meeting will be held?

cryptobeliever132

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

With so many failed projects that have tried to conquer the market airline, finally we have a project that offers real things, such as food, cheaper tickets, better conditions of flight. I'm glad I found this project.
bradolfpitler

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

By accumulating 500,000+ BitFly tokens during the ICO, you are eligible to become one of our Angel Shareholders Club member. The Club is limited to 10 seats. First Club meeting is scheduled for November 1st in Dubai where Club members will meet the core dev team and our board of advisors.

I am interested in becoming Angel shareholder member. I saw a buyback option, how long would i have that opportunity? Also, i want to know if my my anonymity is safe?
helloworld132

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

What do you mean with that picture of food? Free food or special food, or maybe just food for BitFly users?
thedudewholived333

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

An amazing idea for Angel holder members, this is a great thing that investors will have
the opportunity in decision making and to be part of the team. A big step for the crypto world in terms of safety!!

supermario1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

About the referral link- when someone uses my link does he get some bonuses besides me?
AppreciatingValue (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Will I be able to buy accessible passages in conjunction with other discount programs, if I have miles of airline companies, can I use it in conjunction with bitfly?

Your regular membership programs, frequent flyer like Skywards, or any other benefits you have acquired will work with our partner companies in full conjunction with BitFly.

More will be used the miles, if the company in which I have an amount of mileage is a partner of Bitfly? Will the Bitfly mileage program be more advantageous than the one that exists today?

If your mileage program is with one of our partners, you will also get special bonuses for the tokens and benefits of the BitFly program.
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

What do you mean with that picture of food? Free food or special food, or maybe just food for BitFly users?

Different choices of onboard food will be available to BitFly holders once the platform is launched.
Nicolas Marich

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Different choices of onboard food will be available to BitFly holders once the platform is launched.
Wow nice, have you considered option of asking your investors  what kind of food they would like to be served?
That would me very good!
Joe Blitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

Very nice changes, i would like to participate in your bounty program can you tell me how?
Also about the interview when can we expect it?
Veronika Papov

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

I see many people are interested in your bounty program, How do you plan to reward them and will it be by merit?
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

Wow nice, have you considered option of asking your investors  what kind of food they would like to be served?
That would me very good!

This can be arranged as well
AppreciatingValue (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Very nice changes, i would like to participate in your bounty program can you tell me how?

Info on the bounty program tomorrow!
Also, we are expecting the interview to be done by Sunday
Joe Blitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Info on the bounty program tomorrow!
Also, we are expecting the interview to be done by Sunday
Thats great, i will stay tuned for the news. Thank you for answering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: