Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀  (Read 1407 times)
Supernumerary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

I am also interested in listing of this coin because I need to trade it?
Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.
I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.
You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiguany

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Judging by the road map, the project will develops gradually without haste, which means that the team will working confidently.
I don't see the point in rushing anywhere. It is better to check 100 times and make sure that there are no errors in the project. Moreover, the market is not in the best condition
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, And today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations.
You are right, a project with a promising and useful idea will always be a success among investors and potential consumers.
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
Ivilina

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project.
If the project in a falling market shows an increase in the price of the token, then this project is worthy of respect and attention of people.
Revolt_ED

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

If the project in a falling market shows an increase in the price of the token, then this project is worthy of respect and attention of people.
I think the project has all chances to reach heights in the cryptocurrency market, if the team completes its business to the end.
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

I think the project has all chances to reach heights in the cryptocurrency market, if the team completes its business to the end.
The most important thing is for the teams to stick to their road map and do everything in order. People want to be sure where they invest their money. Regular news on the project will benefit the project itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: