Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀  (Read 1407 times)
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Can you please attend to my inquiry about your claim of price stability? I've been asking for two times and you somehow kept missing it.
Good day. Sorry for slow response . The price will be stable. There won't be any factor for price changing . Also transactions will cost zero.

Let me get this straight. I buy one masternode for 3000$ and i mint coins with it with like 2500% ROI, then i can sell my coins to you for 1$ each because you guarantee that price? No factors for price changing?

People are not even trying anymore...

Yes, we guarantee this price. We took into account all factors, which hold the price in one point. Don't forget that we don't try to create the best coin, but better solution . PAX is a huge eco-system with own exchange , bots, mobile apps and other things.

How do you decide to guarantee 1 PAX=1$? What if you make it 1 PAX=10$? Or dare i say 1000$ each PAX coin?!!
This way the three airdrops will be 150.000.000$ each. Everybody who is following PAX will get rich!

Just think about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

Can you please attend to my inquiry about your claim of price stability? I've been asking for two times and you somehow kept missing it.
Good day. Sorry for slow response . The price will be stable. There won't be any factor for price changing . Also transactions will cost zero.

Let me get this straight. I buy one masternode for 3000$ and i mint coins with it with like 2500% ROI, then i can sell my coins to you for 1$ each because you guarantee that price? No factors for price changing?

Yes, we guarantee this price. We took into account all factors, which hold the price in one point. Don't forget that we don't try to create the best coin, but better solution . PAX is a huge eco-system with own exchange , bots, mobile apps and other things.

Yes, admin, I can read well that you claimed that there will be no price changing on the OP, hence the question, which you haven't actually answered yet. What I want to know is not your re-clarification, but your reason, mind-map, logic, plan, or anything that could lead to this level of confidence
Look , PAXCoin - is not only the coin , but payment system. Coins work there like fuel, they are units of calculation between wallets . PAX won't be listed in different exchangers, only PAXExchange. This coin all the time will coast 1$ , but in BTC, ETH and other pairs price will be different in usd equivalent . 

Umm... Okay, but doesn't this idea rather conjure three new problems?

One, with the price being heavily controlled and influenced by the dev, the very essence of decentralization itself will be gone, and (with it) probably the passion to utilize and trade the coin themselves.

Two, exchanges boost liquidity. And on many projects, the lack of exchanges (where they only available on one or two exchange) drive the popularity of the coin down up to the point where the coin is not interesting anymore.

Three, by the claim that the token will always be 1$ in whatever situation and condition, it is explicitly stated that holding the token for a long time, will be rather a loss due to its future value being negative.
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

Hey guys, I have a question
what is the meaning of investing in this coin?
If I now invest $ 100, then I will also receive 100 in future...
Good day . Yes, you're right . But don't forget, that you can trade this coin in btc,eth and other pairs. The price is fixed only in use equivalent
emctwo

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

How big is the Dev team?  What verifiable experience do they have? Is anything in Beta or even Alpha stage yet...or is this just an idea?  I am getting tired of so many projects that come and go because lack of skills or are just plain scams. 

PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

How do you decide to guarantee 1 PAX=1$? What if you make it 1 PAX=10$? Or dare i say 1000$ each PAX coin?!!
This way the three airdrops will be 150.000.000$ each. Everybody who is following PAX will get rich!

Just think about it.
As I said before PAXCoin is a payment system , not only coin/token for exchangers. This coin is just payment equivalent for quick transactions and good work. PAX-BTC pair price all the time will be 1$, but BTC,ETH and other pairs will be changeable like USD-BTC/ETH,
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Can you please tell me how exactly can I apply for Airdrop ?
We'll create the form and AirDrop topic with instructions how to get our coins for free
Follow our social media and don't miss updates
Glaiglai

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

Looking forward for this one, PAX Coin would be definitely achieve its goal as it continues to thrive hard for advancement of crytpocurrency system.
Vells

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

There is a Paxos Standart Token (PAX) that Binance will list and is also a stable coin.

How can you explain that "coincidence"?
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

There is a Paxos Standart Token (PAX) that Binance will list and is also a stable coin.

How can you explain that "coincidence"?
em... We didn't hear about that
MertonioAlder92

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

hello) When i could find information about team of the project?
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Hey guys, I have a question
what is the meaning of investing in this coin?
If I now invest $ 100, then I will also receive 100 in future...

I think you're right, this is one of the disadvantages of Stablcoin, but Project has many other advantages

Lacks are in every project. more important is whether the team is going to take those shortcomings and strengthen what it is. the main thing is that these shortcomings do not continue to develop and increase, did not progress and did not interfere with the development of the project. many advantages exist.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

Again, you failed to address to my inquiry. I began to really wonder how could these messages kept being missed, as I myself failed to see how could someone not see a long post  that's sandwiched between a relatively shorter posts
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Yes, admin, I can read well that you claimed that there will be no price changing on the OP, hence the question, which you haven't actually answered yet. What I want to know is not your re-clarification, but your reason, mind-map, logic, plan, or anything that could lead to this level of confidence
Look , PAXCoin - is not only the coin , but payment system. Coins work there like fuel, they are units of calculation between wallets . PAX won't be listed in different exchangers, only PAXExchange. This coin all the time will coast 1$ , but in BTC, ETH and other pairs price will be different in usd equivalent . 

One, with the price being heavily controlled and influenced by the dev, the very essence of decentralization itself will be gone, and (with it) probably the passion to utilize and trade the coin themselves.

Two, exchanges boost liquidity. And on many projects, the lack of exchanges (where they only available on one or two exchange) drive the popularity of the coin down up to the point where the coin is not interesting anymore.

Three, by the claim that the token will always be 1$ in whatever situation and condition, it is explicitly stated that holding the token for a long time, will be rather a loss due to its future value being negative.

Look, sir. As is said before PAX is not the coin . Its a huge payment system . PAX coins are just units in big process . its not like bitcoin or other cryptocurrency . In future, yes, we will list on other exchangers, but it will later. We'll create other token , mission of which will be taken on exchangers. Right now , it's stable price without pumps and dumbs .
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Look, sir. As is said before PAX is not the coin . Its a huge payment system . PAX coins are just units in big process . its not like bitcoin or other cryptocurrency . In future, yes, we will list on other exchangers, but it will later. We'll create other token , mission of which will be taken on exchangers. Right now , it's stable price without pumps and dumbs .

No sarcasm here, but now I completely and honestly confused, so kindly help me understand, will there or will there be no other exchange that list your coin in near or far future? And, what do you mean that you'll create tokens and missions?
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

No sarcasm here, but now I completely and honestly confused, so kindly help me understand, will there or will there be no other exchange that list your coin in near or far future? And, what do you mean that you'll create tokens and missions?
You all the time talk about the coin only , but I try to explain you a lot of times , that PAXCOIN is payment system , not only coin . This coin works for instant transactions and zero fees. F.E. you want to sell money from us to Japan . you exchange your bitcoin to pax and sell to your friend in Japan without any fees and instantly . That will be huge eco-system with anonymity . That is idea, but you talk only about the coin. I think that we have to finish with this first, and dream about far future later
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

You all the time talk about the coin only , but I try to explain you a lot of times , that PAXCOIN is payment system , not only coin . This coin works for instant transactions and zero fees. F.E. you want to sell money from us to Japan . you exchange your bitcoin to pax and sell to your friend in Japan without any fees and instantly . That will be huge eco-system with anonymity . That is idea, but you talk only about the coin. I think that we have to finish with this first, and dream about far future later
If I observe from your explanation, very nice indeed PAXCoin Moreover, there is no cost in its transaction makes traders and investors can choose the project for investment
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

If I observe from your explanation, very nice indeed PAXCoin Moreover, there is no cost in its transaction makes traders and investors can choose the project for investment
Thanks for your opinion . We're glad to see like minded people in this world
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I don't like all the negativity in this thread)) I mean, many GREAT projects had rocky starts, not everything has to be perfect right from the get-go))
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

A great update for our community!
PAXcoin.Network expands the boundaries!
China became more accessible and closer to our users
Now you can withdraw PAXCoin to any Chinese bank account, bank card or cash.
Don’t look for the right moment - start working with us right now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: