Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like quitting  (Read 1386 times)
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

There are two things you can do,
1. a quality post that is very useful for many people, of course it will get merrites.
2. You stop in the field of bounties and start a new step to invest, because with the current price up and down, you can continue to benefit if you are right in trading.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

I had the same feeling as with you. I felt like quitting because most of the coins were down, most of the bounties were affected by the red market. However, I thing in mind brought me to trust the cruptocurrency, that was the potential of this technology. This red market was just a challenge.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

why don't you try to share new and useful information. if it don't get merit there are some source that give merit if your post really qualify to get merit. the forum is flooded with newbie so the what the admin do is for sake of the forum.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Many of us are feeling like we about to quit because of the price of all altcoin and even bitcoin in the market, but it doesnt mean we are about to quit, quiters never wins nor to taste success, meaning we are here, already here and did something so why ee do not continue it and let the time heal those hurts from the drops. And for about the merit, creating a thread that has a good and have some informative helpful topics to gain merits.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

I know how you feel, many times I have tried to quit and just focus on my regular job but there is something in cryptocurrency that is hard to quit. Something tells me that it is not over yet. No matter how hard times have become now, no matter how bad the market is, I will still keep on pushing forward. Nobody became overnight millionaire here, everyone worked hard to reach what they are today.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Dear friend, you are now a JR member, and its much better than a newbie, dont lose hope my friend, there are lots of opportunities out there aside from bounties, why not try trading, you should invest yourself in order to learn and make money, quitting is not for us, its for those who lack of spirit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

Me too, felt also of quitting in Bitcoin because I'm just thinking that I can't get merit anymore considering that most of the members with higher ranks are giving their sendable merit to their new accounts or friends account and they are not observing the rules and may be this is one of the reason why some newbies are doing low quality post as they still can't receive merit from doing high quality posts.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

i think it's easy,
you just need to be patient, stay calm and learn more about cryptocurrency. it's a little difficult, but i'm sure your profits will come back again.

do not let you give up, because crypto is always playing with our emotions. if we look calm and focus on what we will achieve. i think in the future we will get a victory. There are many ways to make a profit, you just need to find out more about it.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit
Ask yourself again, I'm pretty sure that there are more reasons to keep moving on Smiley. Just learn to change your point of view — be an optimistic instead of being pessimistic.
Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
Knowing that the market is on a bad condition right now and if you will not work hard as well then your goals will really seem so far away. "No pain, No gain" dude so study more and more for you to able to make good quality posts and to become a wiser crypto investor in general.
Me too, felt also of quitting in Bitcoin because I'm just thinking that I can't get merit anymore
What!? Are you even serious with that? You will quit engaging with btc just because you can't get a single merit? You have a wrong belief my friend. Bitcoin is not all about here, this is only a forum discusiing crpto stuffs nothing more and nothing less. Your reason for quitting is very shallow, why don't you go outside and explore the market. Invest, Trade or Mine; earning is not only through bounty campaigns. Remember, don't limit yourself only as a forum member, you are a free investor after all.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

The market is trading low and this kind of feelings and outlook is expected, but I will encourage you to look at bright side of cryptocurrency. We still got an amazing cryptocurrency that can change future finance and mode of transactions and payment.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

The only key is to be patient all the time, and also in order for you to get on what strategy you want is to research on your own. There's no reason to quit as you started it already you must continue. Crypto world is so votatile and its need you to be strong and have faith, never quit soon you will be achieving something.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

by looking at the condition of the market that is growing increasingly declining. then I feel a little worried. and does this make my capital down dramatically. until I finally feel like I'm out of crypto.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Sure . It's easy.

1- ignore all bounties
2- read mastering bitcoin from Andreas Antonopoulos
Available for free here
https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/blob/develop/README.md

You will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. You will be safer to invest and able to help people and get merits.

Wow thanks for the link mate,seems very interesting and fruitful to read,have been looking for such kind of books that tackles purely cryptocurrency

Same as the advice that if will learn alot from crypto,the outcome is we can answer many questions rightfully and maybe merits will be awarded unto us.i have same merit problem because even how hard I tried to give answer but still dont get enough merits
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

by looking at the condition of the market that is growing increasingly declining. then I feel a little worried. and does this make my capital down dramatically. until I finally feel like I'm out of crypto.

You should ignored the fallen price of your crypto and believe what's the potential of it. Maybe there was reason to give up but there's a lot of reasons to stay and be patience.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

You should ignored the fallen price of your crypto and believe what's the potential of it. Maybe there was reason to give up but there's a lot of reasons to stay and be patience.

I agree with you, there are too many reasons why you should stay here. Yes crypto market is in the red situation but it doesn't mean you need to quit. Patience is the key to success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

Bitcoin is not just a bounty point, in this forum is how you can make a unique and high-quality post. if you have done that it is certainly very easy to get merit and bounty points
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

If you want to receive merit, you need to actively contribute to the forum and if you are lucky you will receive merit from the good and liberal.
To the market, we are all being driven by big guys and we just have to wait for this time. The adjustment will take much longer than we expected, but if we go through it all will be great.

Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

Blockchain and Fintec field generally is the technology of the future. Now we live in the age where information is accessible for free. There are websites like Khan Academy, EDx, Coursera and many more. They provide opportunities for people that want to educate themselves. My primary advice would be to educate yourself, believe me when you will know how to analyze cryptomarkets and when you will learn some basic info about blockchain technology, you will see everything from different perspective. And i can understand you, the "rank issue" bothers many of us, nevertheless be constructive and knowledgeable when posting here.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

No matter what you do, you should not give up, even if the times are not easy with the current market.
Only those who continue can benefit from crypto and be successful.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

I can feel you and I fully sympathize with the way things are happening in the world of cryptocurrency. I think it is safe to say that most if not all of us are actually disappointed since right now the picture is not that rosy and it is ironic that the market is looking for a positive signal outside of itself -- the approval of the ETF by SEC. We don't know for sure if there will be a bull run within this year or if 2019 can be a rosy year for cryptocurrency. However, I think the best thing to do is maybe not to fully leave cryptocurrency but to diversify our time and attention to other matters. And I think that should be our strategy here in order to not get wholly affected when one of our focus is not doing well...we should have out our brown eggs in many baskets as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: