Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like quitting  (Read 1381 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

don't count on existing rules in the forum. It aims both to make this forum better and make individuals who have forward thinking and quality. develop yourself to be better and be able to have a higher rank account again. the market is down and the ride has indeed become a regular thing and in the face of this need to be a good strategy. analysis, patient and don't get too panicked will become decisive results in current crypto.

akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Yes, this is indeed true, by implementing this new, heavier rule, it certainly makes us even more confused to be able to start stepping back, but nevertheless we must remain optimistic that everything can be overcome, remain confident in our abilities, even if we have to start from the beginning, make a new spirit.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

Just research be patient and don't rush. You need to make some quality post so that there is a high chance someone will give you credit for it. Well you can still participate on social media campaigns better work on increasing your audience on it to make good profit.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

You are lucky because it sound like you have other places to go. While I'm stuck to this market because this is now the career I chose and I can't quit that easily. I also feel that way but when I focus myself in studying crypto, it boosts my confidence again and still feel that I'm on the right track.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

Well, look. If you were to drop everything now, was there any point in putting up with it?
After all, we have experienced such a deep correction.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

If you feel like quitting then quit. It's very simple, you shouldn't be working in an industry that makes you unhappy and isn't working out for you.

There are plenty of other lucrative industries you could get into like finance, development, design etc, if you're going to stick around, at least have a backup plan.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Well it has never crossed my mind to quit in my investment in cryptocurrencies no matter the trend of the market. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and so times like these are quite expected but no matter what happens just know that the situation of the market will improve with the bull run of bitcoin.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

in some parts of this thread it provides merit points, but it has a condition, that you have to make posts or topics that are very high quality and positive for bitcoin users and this forum. New rules are indeed used to eliminate multiple accounts. then what to do when the market falls. if you hold a coin, then stay calm and don't panic. use to trade and make a little profit.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Well it has never crossed my mind to quit in my investment in cryptocurrencies no matter the trend of the market. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and so times like these are quite expected but no matter what happens just know that the situation of the market will improve with the bull run of bitcoin.

There are some projects I wish not to quit but never enter )) You are right about the trend, but it is not for all coins. Some coins/tokens are scam, and trend doesnt matter. (((
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

You should not feel like giving when you see the market condition rather I think you should study the market more and grab the chances to get profit. You know there are lots of guys who actually take the chances of the bearish market and make some profits. That's a strategy to survive in the bearish market actually.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

There are some projects I wish not to quit but never enter )) You are right about the trend, but it is not for all coins. Some coins/tokens are scam, and trend doesnt matter. (((

It's not just you, I was in your seat too and I felt multiple times to leave the crypto but couldn't because it is good and bad at the same time.
Crypto is good because it make our life easier by making payment or even trade and learn more about the economy which I couldn't learn outside.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

There are too many reasons for people to talk when they fail. But the biggest reason for that failure is stupidity and lack of patience. The losers are always scared when things get bad and hurry to think of ways to make things better.

colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

Just forget about it for a while.  I know it can be brutal hard to watch or experience the movements of the market these days.  Lots of us have years of experiences in crypto market and have seen all this sh!t, but it is hard sometimes.  Cheer up bro!  

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Very many good people here. They will always help us in whatever conditions we face. They will give us meriy, if we try earnestly. I still remember one of the posts here, which suggested never asking, but try to get the desire.
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

Just forget about it for a while.  I know it can be brutal hard to watch or experience the movements of the market these days.  Lots of us have years of experiences in crypto market and have seen all this sh!t, but it is hard sometimes.  Cheer up bro!  

If you have a full time job on your own or your own business. You will find it easy to temporarily forget your investments and focus on your core business
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Just dont beg for merits, dont whine not receiving any merit. It will be a long battle for merit for newbie since flocks of newbie been created to abuse alt bounties. So the only way for you to get one is to try and compose more relevant topic that could attract someone that holds smerit and then merit you eventually, market price will soon recover but bear in mind that everything can go wrong from the beginning.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

This year. I feel very difficult in the forum. The introduction of various rules. Many people have been away from the bitcointalk forum. On the other hand. The market has been in a bear market. Many people feel hopeless. But I believe that as long as we insist. There will be a way out.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
Personally, I advise you to stay on this forum, no matter what, because a lot can change here. Create messages that may bring some benefit or useful information, then you will undoubtedly receive merit. In addition, this forum contains a lot of useful information that you can use for investment.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

You also understand that today it’s a very bad idea to get out of cryptocurrency, because investors are very hungry now and those who HODL Coin are very tired of waiting, I think that the market already has a lot of free Bitcoins, which will have to be sold more expensive
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Sure . It's easy.

1- ignore all bounties
2- read mastering bitcoin from Andreas Antonopoulos
Available for free here
https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/blob/develop/README.md

You will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. You will be safer to invest and able to help people and get merits.

This I agree. The current situation of ranking system requiring merits have made us difficult to rank up. So if you are just starting, you should not rely on bounties anymore, instead, try investing. It doesnt need any rank at all but you have to risk money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: