Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like quitting  (Read 1386 times)
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Not only applicable in crypto, Certain times when one seems to be overwhelmed with challenges, there is always this drive to quit, but a number of times quiting means losing and one won't want to be tagged a loser, so the that are persistent will always win

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
Yes, many users are looking forward on how to get a merit. If you want to earn merit then you have to make a quality post which can help most of the people to get a deep understanding about the topic. And right now the market is down and I hope after a certain time later it will aging start to pump.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
In my side, I'm very dissapointed too because when I login in this forum I saw my account that the rank for the past days is jr. member but it rank down and became a newbie because of the lack of merit. But I did not lose hope because I've received a  merit from a friend of mine and make me as a jr. member. So Im starting to join bounties again so that I can earn money.

hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

At least you have come back to jr.member again. Please write useful articles to increase your rank. And if you want to do bounty, choose projects that do not require rank
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Why you going to quit ? Actually even if the you rank was on newbie or jr member they have a chance to get some bounty rewards same as the high rank. Just translation or a social media campaign some of those have some good rewards to receive.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

this decline is not the first in crypto history. yes, this is a matter of your experience and knowledge to be able to continue to bring profits, especially in trading.
 maybe you should explore technical analysis so you can speculate in any situation. and of course this is not easy
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

2017 was the best year for crypto to be honest. Many and many scammers right now take advantage of cryptocurrency and we can see many bounties that do not pay and do KYC and make violations with it. I do not know. I can try to step away from crypto for the meantime and then try to rethink my strategies.
Commander90

Activity: 220

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. The administration's decision to consistently. But they can also be understood. The forum has divorced a lot of accounts and every day appeared more and more dirt. It is necessary to fight like that. And in the war someone has to suffer. All my friends quit the bounty job because they don't have accounts of the right rank

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

Merit is not a reason for us not be successful in this trade. You only treating yourself as a bounty hunter if your mindset is always like that. There are ways for us to gain profit even in this bearish market, you just have to explore and study every bit of this trade.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

No you should not give up so soon. Victories and defeat are part of the game similarly in trading ups and down are common. The best thing in this situation is holding to avoid lose your money, wait for your day mate things will be okay and you will get a good return if you be patiently.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

yes some point i feel quitting because of lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency , nut i have learn and developed so i decided to pursue and continue to learn about it.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

You are not the only one feels that, lot of jr.member demoted are struggling for the new rules in this forum so bad for us that 1 merit is hard to received. I Try to scan here how member received their merits https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats

Well, basically there is a lot of reason to gain merits, If we continue to post a good information that is related to the subject and topic, it might give us the chance to gain merits and eventually rank up. If you feel like quitting, better make your feeling positive. Do not quit, just continue and develop your standards.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Just keep believing in crypto currencies! There is still a lot of potential out there. Just keep holding you coins and everything will be great. The bullish market is coming soon and I do not recommend you to quit right now, because you will regret about this decision in the future. We just need to be a little bit more patient.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Some of the people have no chance to rank up so many like to quit. Also the price are quickly in falling so many people hopeless to earn. I recommend to not quit.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

The easiest thing to do in life is to quit. Instead of quiting find a way to be a resourceful person. Signature campaign is not forever, it will end soon. Better study trading so you don't have to rely in bounty campaign.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

There is one important truth (where there are ups and downs) you should not give up everything. You must always believe in lushchee and go in without turning off the path. Wink Smiley

I never trust so much, as the current market is very dangerous if anyone was bought at a high price earlier this year. I think the market needs a few years to start a new uptrend
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Don't quit, i understand that it is hard to look at the market and watch the price of your coins fall down so much but the thing is that there is so much more that you stand to gain for the market if you are just patient enough and wait for the next bull market. It is all going to be worth it when you are selling off all of those coins for very big profits

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

You should not give up early and discourage.At the present you should actively do and post more and post quality post i think you will be donated Merit index and will change the level.
It's just the beginning of crypto to be well known by people it's not a good idea to quit in this type of investment because this is the path to earn much more profit due to it's uncontrolled market. One of the biggest attractive in crypto is we can earn money without investment capital it only require your opinions to post in desired topic for earning a reward. For me, it's a biggest mistake to quit directly.

colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

to get merit is not easy, you can take part in social media campaigns or create articles, there is still something you can do with it without stopping your activities.

Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Quit? No no no.
The market condition is pretty bad. Most crypto investors who bought tokens at all time high during the bull run are running at loss now. Its very painful. But there is a wise saying which goes like this "every opportunity is a blessing" so use this opportunity with funds you can afford to loss and invest in good projects that are at there lowest bottom any wait for the market to turn green. We will all smile again Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: