Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 03:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like quitting  (Read 1383 times)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

knowledge and expertise are the key. that is why you have to look for it if you still want to get lost in this industry, of course it's not easy even if you have a big rating you won't necessarily be able to get a profit.

DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Well if you are just aiming to be a higher ranking member here, then unfortunately for you it will be very difficult. So maybe, you can try other ways of earning here aside from participating in signature campaigns which will give you more if you are higher in rank.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Already without much problem you recovered your rank, the most important thing for the forum is that you try to establish a topic that can bring new discussions, things that have not been discussed recently and that you can use to absorb new points of view and new knowledge, that is what I have done so far and has worked well enough for me to advance in the rankings.
Boctok

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Quit? No no no.
The market condition is pretty bad. Most crypto investors who bought tokens at all time high during the bull run are running at loss now. Its very painful. But there is a wise saying which goes like this "every opportunity is a blessing" so use this opportunity with funds you can afford to loss and invest in good projects that are at there lowest bottom any wait for the market to turn green. We will all smile again Grin
You say to invest as much as you can lose. This is rule number 1. I think that the tokens that have only appeared on the stock exchange this month can make a profit.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

To be more serious, the situation is very heartbreaking, it gives no one a dime of joy seeing to turn out this way, but we are in this together so you are not only affected!.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

The truth is that been a Jr member you can't make the much money you need to fulfill your dream, but I will advice you put more effort into other types of bounty, like content creation or translation, doing these campaigns together with your signature bounty will give you the result you needed.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

The truth is that been a Jr member you can't make the much money you need to fulfill your dream, but I will advice you put more effort into other types of bounty, like content creation or translation, doing these campaigns together with your signature bounty will give you the result you needed.
there are many ways we can do to get profit in crypto, especially in Bounty. we can do several things at once and if the project you follow runs smoothly then you will get lots of tokens that are comparable to your business or your hard work. The important thing is we don't stop trying.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

It's a pity that you are not achieving your goal, though market condition is the one of the reasons why the prices of the coins are still down but if you want to achieve your goal here on bounty your Jr member account won't be enough to do that, so you have work more hard by doing content creation and translation so that you will earn more money to achieve your goal.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Does your rank prevent you from reading and writing messages? Or do you want to participate in bounty campaigns? The forum administration has long said that the forum was created to discuss Bitcoin, everything else is a by-product. Therefore, no one will regret the departure of people who are interested only in earnings on bounty campaigns.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Well, we all do feel same now looking at how things are going but I think in all we shouldn't loose hope yet. If you've been able to stay up until now then why not wait for another few years.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

quit. somebody has to quit, because crypto is overpopulated by abusing volunteers that don`t give anything to industry and seems you are one of them.
crypto is a big car that is only building

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Is your purpose to make merit and profit while the market is unstable as the present? This is one of the most popular questions asked by newbie on this forum. And it would help if you remembered that only hard work and quality content contribute to the merit. Moreover, to make a profit in the current situation, the only way is to engage in bounty campaigns.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

to get merit is not easy, you can take part in social media campaigns or create articles, there is still something you can do with it without stopping your activities.
Sharing informative articles and ideas in this forum can help to have merit points, though it is really hard to gain that, much harder than to find good project that really pays you. Quitting is not an option, you just have yo build up your skills because there are many ways to earn aside from signature campaigns that do not require merit to qualify you.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:41:03 AM

I would not give up and would not be stopped by setbacks. There will be setbacks again and again, but we must not give up. I continue to follow my plan to buy as many coins as i can, as long as the prices are low. In addition, i will continue to participate in bounties to increase my stock on coins.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

to get merit is not easy, you can take part in social media campaigns or create articles, there is still something you can do with it without stopping your activities.
Sharing informative articles and ideas in this forum can help to have merit points, though it is really hard to gain that, much harder than to find good project that really pays you. Quitting is not an option, you just have yo build up your skills because there are many ways to earn aside from signature campaigns that do not require merit to qualify you.
Yes, merit is not easy to get though we need to be diligent in our work here in this forum and most important that others will appreciate our work so that they will the one who can give us the merit that we need, I think if we feel like quitting because of the current market situation plus a lot of scam ICO that doesn't pay for our work then it still the decision is yours, there are still many ways how to earn on this crypto world for bounty campaign is just only a part of many activities here in crypto currency.

Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

Every low is a new entry point in crypto for the top coins. It’s been shown, time and time again to be stabilizing at a new high after every peak and rest.

As a newbie who keeps getting posts deleted without explanation I’ll agree it’s been frustrating being involved on this site. Presumably it will get better with better quality posts though it does almost seem sometimes like a bot blocking as totally unrelated posts on different threads of varying seriousness and relevance will be flagged at the same time. (Posting too quickly from previously loaded tabs? No idea. That’s just how I work.)

The bounties sound fun and so many ico’s to jump in on. Just diversify your investments - and focus on tried and true BTC to bring funds home to.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Yeah your right, sometime we get frustrated and feeling like quitting in this organization because all jr. member rank that don't have merits are demoted. But we must move on and do our best in this organization. We will keep waiting until someone gives you merit.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

Don't lose hope my friend just keep on doing keep posting with interested topics provided with links and quotation most probably reflect on the trends. In other words you don't have worry about the market becuase this is a normal process of fluctuation though we have different reason why this bull run exist but in the end we can make earned instantly in trading.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

I advise you to move in the same way in other directions, not only in the field of cryptocurrency.  do not forget about diversification
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Sometimes i got that quitting feeling too. But when this cames, i pull some money from the bounty earnings, just a little amount, to feel that my extra work for crypto is causing something positive for me.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██