Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN] GYM LEDGER PRESALE - THE 1ST HEALTH BAND WITH HARDWARE WALLET⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1683 times)
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

In addition to the ICO, you should probably just put it on Kickstarter. It does really look amazing.

that's a very good idea kickstarter.. i like it the GYM Ledger is a very promising project..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

I wonder how the project is protected from unfair mining? Can I get a few bracelets, hang them on my hand at once, and complete the same amount of exercises to get several times more?
They will figure out how to protect themselves from several bracelets on one hand. check the synchronization of movement of all bracelets that are nearby.
I wonder what the developers will answer this question.

That would be an interesting to study though. Maybe it will work via your pulse??? lol So you should use only one bracelet each hand? 2 bracelets at a time? Is that possible dev team? How can they assure that one person can only use one bracelet? Or it is one account per person only, so there's guarantee that you will use one bracelet only in your account?

Bracelets can also hang on your feet and that will be already 4

but it seems to me that everything is a bit simpler, each bracelet should be synchronized with a certain phone or communicator

it will be expensive.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

Bracelets can also hang on your feet and that will be already 4

but it seems to me that everything is a bit simpler, each bracelet should be synchronized with a certain phone or communicator

it will be expensive.
Yeap, one phone - one bracelet. Devs need to add a restriction on the version of Android and iOS. Creating a protection against bots when registering a new account also does not hurt.
We can invent forever. What will the developers say?
appraiser

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Anyway, I think that mining is not sufficiently protected. No one bothers to connect to each bracelet by a simple smartphone. It is necessary to track the identity of the activity. Or location.
cctothemass

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

They can make fixed mining blocks. but it will depend on the activity of the bracelet. Also, they can reduce rewards in crowded places. This will be the motivation to search for new places for activities.
appraiser

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

They can make fixed mining blocks. but it will depend on the activity of the bracelet. Also, they can reduce rewards in crowded places. This will be the motivation to search for new places for activities.

According to reviews of people who are already doing exercises for mining - while the rewards are great. This is due to a small number of miners. So limiting the places is still illogical.
cctothemass

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

According to reviews of people who are already doing exercises for mining - while the rewards are great. This is due to a small number of miners. So limiting the places is still illogical.
It remains only to wait for 2019 and follow the news of the project. Now is a hard time, ICOs go bad. I even think that aggressive advertising will not help now.
Maybe in the future they will arrange collaborations with famous athletes. That would be really cool.
appraiser

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

It remains only to wait for 2019 and follow the news of the project. Now is a hard time, ICOs go bad. I even think that aggressive advertising will not help now.
Maybe in the future they will arrange collaborations with famous athletes. That would be really cool.

The project sent its bracelets, if you buy tokens for 1 ETH during the sale of tokens. This is a good way to popularize, though expensive in finance.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

The project sent its bracelets, if you buy tokens for 1 ETH during the sale of tokens. This is a good way to popularize, though expensive in finance.

wow, this working Cheesy and tradeable on exchange.
nice work guys.

but website is : https://gymlgr.com/
becouse on ICO websites and bounty theard is OLD web links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: