Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

The team is working on creating a purse for work. As I understand it will have a number of functions. Do you already have a complete list of this feature set?
The description of the technical documentation lists some possibilities for working with the wallet. I think this is not the final list and it can be expanded.
Now there are many variants of such products. I think the team should offer a unique option for participants to be able to work with the application comfortably.
Their development will be in line with the proposed project. I think that working with real estate investments is not particularly different from other business areas. But still I understand that the are token will be applicable to work with the partners of the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

What is the strategy for stabilizing the value of a token after launching on exchanges? You'll need this, because the app won't be ready by now.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Their development will be in line with the proposed project. I think that working with real estate investments is not particularly different from other business areas. But still I understand that the are token will be applicable to work with the partners of the company.
The beta version will be available in October, 2018. I think we can better learn the functionality of the application.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

What is the strategy for stabilizing the value of a token after launching on exchanges? You'll need this, because the app won't be ready by now.
I think that only team performance and good marketing strategy can affect the growth of token value. Otherwise we should wait for bad results.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

Not always high bonuses and encouraging participants help us to see the effectiveness of development. I hope the team has a good strategy for finding partners. They play an important role in development.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

The beta version will be available in October, 2018. I think we can better learn the functionality of the application.
Has the team already started working on the first version of their product? They need high performance for the timely opening of the beta version. Not much time to eat for this.
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Not always high bonuses and encouraging participants help us to see the effectiveness of development. I hope the team has a good strategy for finding partners. They play an important role in development.
The team offer is very attractive. 100 participants will receive bonuses. This is a big expense from the investment fund. This approach to attracting customers for me is new.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Has the team already started working on the first version of their product? They need high performance for the timely opening of the beta version. Not much time to eat for this.
I think we'll know all the details soon. There is very little information about the team's work. It is likely that their absence is related to the work on the product. That's my opinion.
angrygerl

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

The team offer is very attractive. 100 participants will receive bonuses. This is a big expense from the investment fund. This approach to attracting customers for me is new.
Well, the main thing here is to make it effective to complete the development of the project. It's also hard for me to judge such bonuses. I have not previously participated in such projects with great rewards.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

The web and mobile (IOS, Android, Windows Phone) applications.  Applications are scheduled to run in March 2019. But I have not seen in this review of product development for Windows. When will this product be ready?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

The web and mobile (IOS, Android, Windows Phone) applications.  Applications are scheduled to run in March 2019. But I have not seen in this review of product development for Windows. When will this product be ready?
I think that the product release dates are completely dependent on the support of investors during the sale of ICO. I'd like to see a roadmap update.
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

Well, the main thing here is to make it effective to complete the development of the project. It's also hard for me to judge such bonuses. I have not previously participated in such projects with great rewards.

I still have questions for developers on the introduction of the product to the real estate market. Only after receiving a detailed description I will be happy to support the project.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I think that the product release dates are completely dependent on the support of investors during the sale of ICO. I'd like to see a roadmap update.
You are right. I think it's still difficult for us to evaluate the end of token sales. I expect more from the team. For example, new community promotions at this stage of ICO.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

In the description I see only the work with the mobile application. How will the product be linked to the projects I want to invest in or the purchase of real estate?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

Is the token sales counter in the same position? I can not understand how the investment process is going, and how many investors have already participated in the project in the first stage of sales?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

In the description I see only the work with the mobile application. How will the product be linked to the projects I want to invest in or the purchase of real estate?
I'd like to know about it, too. The list of companies that will collaborate with are to be displayed in a functional set of applications. Is that so?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

Is the token sales counter in the same position? I can not understand how the investment process is going, and how many investors have already participated in the project in the first stage of sales?
This is the essence of the bonus program for investors. We do not need to know the number of participants, and the desire to get a good bonus is an incentive for the investor.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

This is the essence of the bonus program for investors. We do not need to know the number of participants, and the desire to get a good bonus is an incentive for the investor.
I think that none of the participants in the investment does not work with the project, if there is only a promise of good rewards for investing. I important the whole concept of application development.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Team offers a large-scale project for the real estate market.  I would like to see how it would work in real life and how can I use the application for investment.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

I think that none of the participants in the investment does not work with the project, if there is only a promise of good rewards for investing. I important the whole concept of application development.
Not all ICO projects offer  for investors qualitative description of   white paper. This is an important indicator of the work on the entire project. I think the team will offer us a new version soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: