Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Media support has a great impact on users ' awareness of product development. I think that the team should also look for partners on different thematic sites.
I think the team is looking for such partners. After all, if they do not carry out a quality PR-campaign project, the support of investors will be weak.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Partners of different categories are needed for successful completion of product development.  Is there any news about progress on this issue?
I see a very weak information flow from the developers. It is possible that the presentation of new events will be held during the presentation of the beta version.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Media support has a great impact on users ' awareness of product development. I think that the team should also look for partners on different thematic sites.
I think the team is looking for such partners. After all, if they do not carry out a quality PR-campaign project, the support of investors will be weak.
Not only is PR important, I think that all the steps of developers should work to improve the reputation of development. Now I saw the rating of the project, all stages of the project are important for its growth.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

Partners of different categories are needed for successful completion of product development.  Is there any news about progress on this issue?
I see a very weak information flow from the developers. It is possible that the presentation of new events will be held during the presentation of the beta version.
It would be great to know the news about development or new partners. I look forward to the following events, I want to see the update of the technical description.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Now for investors good conditions for participation, but would like to see bonuses when buying, because not all participants will be able to get to the list of the first to be able to get real estate or cars.
snos-boss

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

Now for investors good conditions for participation, but would like to see bonuses when buying, because not all participants will be able to get to the list of the first to be able to get real estate or cars.
I don't think the team will change their strategy. Different projects have different ways of attracting participants. It is likely that the first stage was more profitable for investors.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Where can I see who is the Creator of the project and who are its consultants? Do you have information about the project team? Is there any information about whether the team has the necessary experience and qualifications? Now crypto-projects are very often engaged in non-professionals.
That's what I was looking for and I didn't find it even after I looked at the whitepaper. He always talked about the team and there was also percentage distribution for the team, but the team was never introduced. Does the team come from invisible people ?

ANN Thread:  ✅ [ANN][ICO] Advance Real Estate✅[ARE]✅The unique solutions for the real estate ( http://archive.is/CWO8a )

Profile: @ADVANCEREALESTATE

Website: https://advancerealestatetoken.com/HOME/index.html#team ( http://archive.is/DGK4v )

Here is the team

Logan S. Perez - ( CEO & CFO )

See Here: Best Beard Styles For Short Hair

Source: http://awesomemen.cinthol.com/best-beard-styles-short-hair

And here: How Fast Does Facial Hair Grow? (Plus Tips for Growing a Beard Faster)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298363544055271076/?lp=true

https://www.google.co.mz/search?biw=1280&bih=918&q=jeffrey+buoncristiano&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&tbs=simg:CAESmwEJdIdFXZe4SlkajwELEKjU2AQaCAhCCBUIAAgDDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo6Q7HGeIEgg-UDuYOiw-YDvIOiA6qJa8vtC-uL5AvgCW6LvA6lC-1LxowsGatFMdipI3yD7Cuii3uOhZhnIvNrdduUIes3L7sYHTvJGD8GQcmuA_17vXE-xz6BIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRA89mgDA&fir=YFPEVZYoEbQimM%253A%252CG9O0YtT0ALl6_M%252C_&usg=AFrqEzc4SfgKtCPoe4CwWmqocqe8efj58Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw7cHZp8XdAhWTecAKHXWGASQQ9QEwA3oECAMQBg#imgrc=J0tQYmTfjVOfpM:

Susan J. Newsom - ( Graphic Designer )

Look at her here: https://unsplash.com/photos/pSuV-cweWwE

Mary J. Wardle - ( CPO )

Look at her here: https://unsplash.com/photos/pqYPRPHNE_8

Nicholas M. Sharpe - ( UI / UX Designer )

Look at it here: https://unsplash.com/photos/cYSRncVxE44

Cecelia T. Carter -  ( CTO )

Look at her here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/496381190173089212/

Terry T. Robinette - ( Developer )

Look at it here: http://salesfuel.com/indie-eyewear-brands-disrupt-category-appeal-different-fashionista-set/

And here: https://wppug.com/elementor-demos/

And Here: https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/blog/borderline-personality-disorder-misdiagnosed-as-bipolar-disorder-differences-and-treatment/

They are scammers

Want to re-post this courtesy of Slow death.

Maybe, one of the reasons why they created a new ANN thread as well as removed their team members from the website, because someone caught their fake profiles.
If people will invest on this, then, they are blinded by lies in front of them.
The "dev" team can always address this allegation, if this project is really legit at all.

They are bumping topic with shill accounts because they don't want this to be visible.

There is nothing much to say about this project, except FAKE TEAM quoted above.

great catch perfectly caught their hands. im do not understand why i put someone else's picture under your project. only in case you are a scam team and really do not plan to do anything. only in this case you have nothing to look for in this forum and no one will give you money.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

I'm still waiting for the team to respond to the  statement.  Some competitive projects create pressure on investment participants. I don't know that for sure, but I want to know if the team can implement their plan.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

I'm still waiting for the team to respond to the  statement.  Some competitive projects create pressure on investment participants. I don't know that for sure, but I want to know if the team can implement their plan.

Only representatives of the project can change the situation with the accusation of fake . I would also like to get an official answer to make a decision about cooperation with the project.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

No one can forcibly participate in investing. Each participant carries out the analysis of ICO. I think it's worth getting more details about the developers.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

At the moment the project does not have a section for studying the information about the development team. This raises a lot of questions. I will be waiting for the ARE site updates .
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

No one can forcibly participate in investing. Each participant carries out the analysis of ICO. I think it's worth getting more details about the developers.
It's true. Communication of the project representatives would help us to learn all the nuances that will open investors ' eyes for a fair evaluation of this project ICO.
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

If the team is really good at creating the product, we will soon see the presentation of the beta version. I think this will confirm or refute the claim about the ARE creators .
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

It's true. Communication of the project representatives would help us to learn all the nuances that will open investors ' eyes for a fair evaluation of this project ICO.
The provided white paper opens only the general concept of the project and some details of the distribution of the investment fund. I think we need to learn more about the project.
angrygerl

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Developers have some gaps in terms of creating a ICO project. I think maybe this is just their first project. I know a little bit about them. Huh
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

The provided white paper opens only the general concept of the project and some details of the distribution of the investment fund. I think we need to learn more about the project.
I totally agree with you. The team must understand the whole situation and present a part of their success to the community, which believes in the success of the completion of ICO.
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

The simplicity of the product is very attractive for working with assets. On this I will wait for the opening of the beta version. I wonder how this will work with real estate investments.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

The simplicity of the product is very attractive for working with assets. On this I will wait for the opening of the beta version. I wonder how this will work with real estate investments.
The ARE describes the simple and convenient features of the application. I also got interested in these qualities. But as an investor, I do not want to risk without having confirmation of successful completion of the development.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

I totally agree with you. The team must understand the whole situation and present a part of their success to the community, which believes in the success of the completion of ICO.
I am interested in the opinion of experts in the field of product development. Now the team has presented the beginning of development on GitHub.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

The ARE describes the simple and convenient features of the application. I also got interested in these qualities. But as an investor, I do not want to risk without having confirmation of successful completion of the development.
I think that as an investor, you will be able to choose the right time to participate in the project.  I personally expect more information about the Bounty company to get some tokens for free. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: