Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to clean the forum  (Read 192 times)
electrobit (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:57:50 AM

In order to help to admins to control the forum, I invite to everyone, not only high ranks, else everybody to take a time and to see what topics or thread are in the forum to only call attention. I have seen many threads mainly from new people that they don´t take a while to know rules and to learn what kind of posts can be made. It´s rarely but sometimes happens that some old users just create an account to have time and gain the trust of people for later post attempts to steal.

This will help to keep the forum "cleaner" and to have a better community, the only thing you should do it´s to take occasionally 10 or 20 minutes to look for in the forum threads you consider they should be reported, this will save work and give air to moderators and they will see easier what kind of posts should remove or move to another section.

I want to clear this´ not discrimination, what we want is to find always good information in order to save time when we open a thread and we see it´s just trash or something similar.

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electrobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

If you really want to help, you don't have to make a thread like this. Perhaps you should just contribute on some threads like the Spambuster and the WALL OF SHAME, and instead of creating this, it would be more satisfying if you're about to start a thread that can help your fellow countryman on your local board.

Thus kind of post in Meta is without a doubt considered as a junk post. Bare with me son. This will soon be nuked.
Considering your point of view, my intention it´s to transmit what I do sometimes when I am looking some post to report, because I consider sometimes new people start to post like a game real trash posts...

The Bloqqe Foundation
electrobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

Trying to call attention posting pictures like this?

This is what damages any community, that eagerness to show you´re better or you know more, even when you are trying to show yourself on others trying to "humillate" people. Perhaps you are a candidate for this thread... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032286.0
If you don´t understand spanish, I will resume you a few this sentence.

El asunto es que desde hace un tiempo noto, cierta agresividad en el foro de ingles, que si les soy sincero me desagrada e incomoda, pasan de las expreciones directas y claras a la agresividad. ojo no hablo de xenofobia ni nada por el estilo, porque el trato, o mal trato va tambien dirigido a personas de habla inglesa.

People in the english forum is just agressive, sincerely that´s not comfortable...

The Bloqqe Foundation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: