Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Guidelines for Anti-Bitcoin Shills  (Read 712 times)
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:32:16 AM

1.  Create a bitcointalk account. 
2.  Make lots of posts to become a "Sr. Member" so you have a pretense of credibility.
3.  Create long posts enumerating the possible ways Bitcoin is flawed.
4.  Claim bitcoin will fail.  Posture as being "pro cryptocurrency", yet offer no real solutions.
5.  Paint "doomsday" scenarios to spread fear.
6.  Be sure to mention the NSA ,the NWO, the FBI, and the elite will either stop Bitcoin or secretly created Bitcoin.
7.  Debate endlessly with people.  Make sure your posts get more than 100 replies so they become "very hot topics".
8.  When you can't refute a point, either ignore it or use an ad hominem attack.
9.  Make yourself look really smart by referencing advanced topics and/or claiming 'credentials'.
10. Link back to your own posts to create more views and controversy.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:35:06 AM

Don't worry about it man. Time is on our side, and all these freaks who are terrified of change are simply losing out on the profits.

Any cryptocurrency holder is basically going to be drinking the financial milkshake of the FIAT world by the fucking gallon within 18 months from this post.

Yes, we will all be rich. Yes, all FIAT holders will continue to regret not going "all-in" sooner, and yes, soon the nation-state as we know it will cease to exist.

Cryptocurrency has probably saved several countries from the bloody revolutions they are today headed for, since when their economies implode now their citizens have an escape valve.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:41:38 AM

nice.  hadn't thought about the blood saving properties...you're probably actually right!

i wasn't worried...i just like to cockblock the shills.  take that , dark forces!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: