Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in India According to my Experience  (Read 252 times)
itssawai (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

I've traded cryptocurrencies with several exchanges of India, I'd rank them here according to my overall experience. The factor I'm using to rank are Market volume, price fluctuations with international price, KYC and user support, Fees, Deposit-withdraw and number of coins listed plus several other factors.

These are the top 4 exchanges in India to trade into cryptocurrencies.

1. Koinex
Koinex has been really popular exchange since it's launch and currently enjoying about 100 BTC daily trade volume, the exchange has whole a lot of crytocurrencies listed in which user can trade easily. KYC process is not the fastest but still fast compared to the others. The exchange charges 0.15% trading Fee, The only problem I noticed is sometimes the price varies 30-40% compared to the international market price specially in case of some negative news price go down very quickly.

2. Bitbns
Bitbns is a relatively newer exchange but getting quite popular among traders and easily in line with Koinex to compete for the first position. The exchange has a unique flash sale system where buyers get double amount of cryptocurrencies during the flash sale. It also has a huge diversified coin listing and great UI, KYC process is really fast, user support is very good. They give nice competitions and rewards to traders. The exchange has 0.25% trading Fee but deposit withdraw are fast and seamless for most of the part. It has one more positive point, the prices don't fluctuate too much compared to international prices.

3. WazirX
This could be actually surprising to some of you to see WazirX at 3rd position. Because it is the newest exchange in my list but they are doing really good work to establish themselves. Their CEO Nishchal has been really active, friendly and helping users on social media. The exchange has its own token which they planned to use in some innovative way in future. They also have a long number of coin listed and the number is still growing. WazirX has 0.10 Maker fee and 0.25 Taker fee. User experience, UI, deposit-withdraw are decent and fast. They also organize trading competitions and give decent rewards to the winners. The prices are also on par with the international market and don't fluctuate too much.

4. Zebpay
I know this is the first Crypto exchange in India and there are still many people who only knows crypto trading means zebpay but sadly they are losing this legacy to the new players because of high fees, too much price variation, disappointing user experience. Traders are losing faith in zebpay and moving to different exchanges. When I first opened zebpay account and submitted my KYC, they took about a month to verify it. Coin portfolio is low compared to the top 3 exchanges, Fee used to be too high but they lowered it to stay competitive in the market. Deposit-withdraw is very slow sometimes, and no proper user support. They don't have a web portal and traders have to download mobile app to trade, traders can't trade directly with another trader, they have to buy or sell at zebpay decided price which sometimes is too ridiculous(Buy price is way too much compared to sell price).It had affected zebpay very bad and they have lost a huge amount their total trading volume which is just 20-30 BTC per day. But because of their past legacy, I'm still giving them fourth position and hoping they improve themselves and come up stronger again.

Other exchanges in India are Coinomi, Coindelta, Unocoin etc.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

You missed the King & the Queen. They are LocalBitcoins.com & LocalEthereum.com.

itssawai (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Yes they are really big but I wanted to share exchanges which are India specific only.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

2. Bitbns
Bitbns is a relatively newer exchange but getting quite popular among traders and easily in line with Koinex to compete for the first position. The exchange has a unique flash sale system where buyers get double amount of cryptocurrencies during the flash sale. It also has a huge diversified coin listing and great UI, KYC process is really fast, user support is very good. They give nice competitions and rewards to traders. The exchange has 0.25% trading Fee but deposit withdraw are fast and seamless for most of the part. It has one more positive point, the prices don't fluctuate too much compared to international prices.

Is BitBns a registered company? If yes, what's name of the company? Who are the founders?

slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Koinex, Bitbns and wazirx have peer to peer system but zebpay offering TrueUSD pair. Zebpay fully cut their connection with INR. In the place of TrueUSD they have also come up with the peer to peer system like others. And it's true that zebpay is not the best while it's come in the customer satisfaction.   

snkiworld

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

I've traded cryptocurrencies with several exchanges of India, I'd rank them here according to my overall experience. The factor I'm using to rank are Market volume, price fluctuations with international price, KYC and user support, Fees, Deposit-withdraw and number of coins listed plus several other factors.

1. Koinex
Koinex has been really popular exchange since it's launch and currently enjoying about 100 BTC daily trade volume, the exchange has whole a lot of crytocurrencies listed in which user can trade easily. KYC process is not the fastest but still fast compared to the others. The exchange charges 0.15% trading Fee, The only problem I noticed is sometimes the price varies 30-40% compared to the international market price specially in case of some negative news price go down very quickly.

2. Bitbns

3. WazirX
This could be actually surprising to some of you to see WazirX at 3rd position. Because it is the newest exchange in my list but they are doing really good work to establish themselves. Their CEO Nishchal has been really active, friendly and helping users on social media. The exchange has its own token which they planned to use in some innovative way in future. They also have a long number of coin listed and the number is still growing. WazirX has 0.10 Maker fee and 0.25 Taker fee. User experience, UI, deposit-withdraw are decent and fast. They also organize trading competitions and give decent rewards to the winners. The prices are also on par with the international market and don't fluctuate too much.

4. Zebpay
I know this is the first Crypto exchange in India and there are still many people who only knows crypto trading means zebpay but sadly they are losing this legacy to the new players because of high fees, too much price variation, disappointing user experience. Traders are losing faith in zebpay and moving to different exchanges. When I first opened zebpay account and submitted my KYC, they took about a month to verify it. Coin portfolio is low compared to the top 3 exchanges, Fee used to be too high but they lowered it to stay competitive in the market. Deposit-withdraw is very slow sometimes, and no proper user support. They don't have a web portal and traders have to download mobile app to trade, traders can't trade directly with another trader, they have to buy or sell at zebpay decided price which sometimes is too ridiculous(Buy price is way too much compared to sell price).It had affected zebpay very bad and they have lost a huge amount their total trading volume which is just 20-30 BTC per day. But because of their past legacy, I'm still giving them fourth position and hoping they improve themselves and come up stronger again.

For me zebpay and wazirx are best,both exchange have decent trading volumes and my experience with both exchanges are always positive.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

As per my experience all this exchanges are worthless , even Zebpay is not worthy as their price is also low and when it comes to withdraw they always delay and if you are trading high volume then be careful as their are so many scam accusation against them.

The best is Localbitcoins.com site which is direct dealing between buyer and seller and they have highest security escrow system. As you cannot deal in cryptocurrency directly through your bank due to restriction from RBI to bank. So this site is very useful.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

1. Koinex

2. Bitbns

3. WazirX

4. Zebpay

I have personally used Koinex, which is fast and easy to use they have also peer to peer trading exchange. I like it very much. I have heard about wazirx sometime ago, the exchange is good. I have never tried it. I like the thing in wazirx that they have so many pairs in compare with koinex.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I think Zebpay offered a wonderful atmosphere for trading but since its no longer there ,i think bitbns is the next best exchange.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

I only use localbitcoin.com for bitcoin and it's my top site when trading bitcoin. Koinex(p2p) is okay but they have very less volume and sometimes waiting time exceeds like 20-24 hours and like other user mentioned zebpay was not good handling significant withdrawal amount I had a horrible experience with zebpay, so i am glad that Saurabh Agrawal shutting down Zebpay.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

I think you have mentioned all top crypto exchanger in India at your post and my all-time favourite is zebpay because of I was using zebpay from the beginning without any problem but now the zebpay was closed the all activities in India it's too much sad for us, and know I was using wazirx exchange it also giving good service in India to trading Crypto for Indian.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

i personally trade in localbitcoins . Local Bitcoin is oldest and safest peer to peer esrow based bitcoin buying and selling after RBI ban  many swtich on too localbitcoins
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:30:21 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 12:15:46 AM by BuyBuyBitcoin

Paxful, Changelly and Coinmama "work" from India but you need to use US gift cards or prepaid US credit cards, not rupee :/

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

alot my friend from india come to my country to trading crypto currency , our exchange on indonesia is indodax are great
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: