Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Hashflare cloud mining  (Read 24023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ferasjoda

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Why hold contracts is possible? While you change the duration of contracts from lifetime to OME YEAR ONLY? And Your prices have often changed ($0.60 per 10 GH) reached up to ($2.4 per 10GH) with higher and lower rates of exchange Bitcoin to Dollar?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Why hold contracts is possible? While you change the duration of contracts from lifetime to OME YEAR ONLY? And Your prices have often changed ($0.60 per 10 GH) reached up to ($2.4 per 10GH) with higher and lower rates of exchange Bitcoin to Dollar?

The change in contract duration was a necessary step - we were forced to change the contract terms due to the market changes outside of our control. There is a global shortage of hardware and the manufacturers have overflowing orders.

Changing prices for products (in this case - for contracts) is normal practice, which is determined by the acquisition of new equipment, demand, market situation etc. and is done by many companies.

ferasjoda

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

So The change in contract duration was a necessary step for save your money, but stop my contracts not possible Although they lose, It does not makeing any bitcoin, why its work? Until the end of the period and lose money?
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

I would like to tell you that,

I have bought in:

8-3-2018
20-3-2018
22-4-2018

About 4000$ Mining contracts.

And as you know the Electricity consumption exceeds production since 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 months till now ..

so I do think its better to return my money for this time because i feel lost all money on april.
as long as it doesn't work. or stopping my contracts at this slow time .. and open them again when the mining getting a better situation.

but the continue with this condition its make me worried about my money ..

and also worried about credibility from your side.

Oh you chose the worst time ever to invest
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

The change in contract duration was a necessary step - we were forced to change the contract terms due to the market changes outside of our control. There is a global shortage of hardware and the manufacturers have overflowing orders.

Changing prices for products (in this case - for contracts) is normal practice, which is determined by the acquisition of new equipment, demand, market situation etc. and is done by many companies.

Oh, everything is so complicated in cloud mining. Hope we gonna be rewarded for our patience.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

So The change in contract duration was a necessary step for save your money, but stop my contracts not possible Although they lose, It does not makeing any bitcoin, why its work? Until the end of the period and lose money?

Initially, according to our Terms of Service, the contracts should have been permanently terminated after 21 consecutive days of non-profitability, but the service decided to keep the contracts active and has undertaken to sustain them over the course of one year, while mining remains unprofitable  and is covering the losses that arose from the current market situation.

raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

Initially, according to our Terms of Service, the contracts should have been permanently terminated after 21 consecutive days of non-profitability, but the service decided to keep the contracts active and has undertaken to sustain them over the course of one year, while mining remains unprofitable  and is covering the losses that arose from the current market situation.
Where can I find your Terms of Service?
ferasjoda

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

As they changed the contracts lifetime to one year, they can modify Term of Service any time!
ferasjoda

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

look
archive Term of Service Page on 31 aug 2017
https://web.archive.org/web/20170831110828/https://hashflare.io/terms/

5.2. The Contract Term for HashFlare.io Cloud Machines is unlimited by default, unless stated otherwise. The Contract is valid while profitable, until expired or until terminated (refer to section 13), whichever comes first.

on 1 oct 2018 they change it

https://web.archive.org/web/20181001235917/https://hashflare.io/terms/

5.2. The Contract Term for HashFlare.io Cloud Machines is set to 1 year by default, unless stated otherwise. The Contract is valid while profitable (refer to section 5.5.), until expired or until terminated (refer to section 13), whichever comes first.
ferasjoda

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

what about prices, I bought on 0.6$ for 10 GH and later Prices rose with the price bitcoin rise, Then declined later, with lower bitcoin prices. This is not justified
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

True, I see no point in complaining or smth as any company can't change the situation

Oh, everything is so complicated in cloud mining. Hope we gonna be rewarded for our patience.
Zebulon Baldwin

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

I even think people who complain now didn't even invest in hashfare

True, I see no point in complaining or smth as any company can't change the situation

HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

look

5.2. The Contract Term for HashFlare.io Cloud Machines is unlimited by default, unless stated otherwise. The Contract is valid while profitable, until expired or until terminated (refer to section 13), whichever comes first.

5.2. The Contract Term for HashFlare.io Cloud Machines is set to 1 year by default, unless stated otherwise. The Contract is valid while profitable (refer to section 5.5.), until expired or until terminated (refer to section 13), whichever comes first.

Our TOS were last changed on June 5th and users were notified of these changes via newsletter and on our official Telegram news channel.

As for the information presented on Wayback Machine, you can find the following disclaimer at the bottom of their page: "This calendar view maps the number of times https://hashflare.io/terms/ was crawled by the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated." That means that our TOS were not changed on October 1st, as you have claimed.

Why you can't reduce maintenance and electricity fees? Is it even possible?

At the moment, we cannot lower maintenance and electricity fees, as the majority of hashpower is supplied by our partners, we cannot directly influence the electricity price. The conditions that we offer our clients are mirror images of the conditions imposed by our suppliers and partners.

etherbert

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

True, telling hashflare to make BTC higher has no point as well as my advice is to read ToS before you invest

raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

look

Our TOS were last changed on June 5th and users were notified of these changes via newsletter and on our official Telegram news channel.

As for the information presented on Wayback Machine, you can find the following disclaimer at the bottom of their page: "This calendar view maps the number of times https://hashflare.io/terms/ was crawled by the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated." That means that our TOS were not changed on October 1st, as you have claimed.

Why you can't reduce maintenance and electricity fees? Is it even possible?

At the moment, we cannot lower maintenance and electricity fees, as the majority of hashpower is supplied by our partners, we cannot directly influence the electricity price. The conditions that we offer our clients are mirror images of the conditions imposed by our suppliers and partners.

Change suppliers and partners? It can be a solution, no?

I dont think its easy or even possible. All the more now, in difficult times.
ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

Changing partners isn't that easy. And why? I think they all are pretty much the same. Btc is the boss here, no one else.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

Our current partners have been with us for a very long time and at the moment, no one could offer anything better in terms of equipment or electrical power.

nur121

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Our current partners have been with us for a very long time and at the moment, no one could offer anything better in terms of equipment or electrical power.
so no other option, only sit and wait btc?
Zebulon Baldwin

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Do you have a billion to invest? Or can you invent a new currency w/ high and stable rate?

HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

We are constantly looking for new ways to optimize our equipment in the current conditions. Please follow our social media for important news and updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: