Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1055 times)
xvids (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
Merited by bgaf (5)

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Been here  for almost  ten months  to be  exact but  still  I  haven't received  large  amount  of money or  bounty token because  lot's of bounties I've'  been through is scam or not successful , but  knowing the fact that  there are  still bounties are good or promising I  choose to stay and still  working  here  Wink  and yes joining  a campaign because it is handled  by  trusted and  good bounty manager one  of my reason  Smiley having a good manager  is much  easier to trust the campaigns he handled.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

There is a lot of bonus bounty
Personally, I search for the project team first, then read the white paper
Look for the project manager too. Though it's not important because I've seen a lot of projects stop with good managers

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

At the moment, I chose a permanent team that conducts the bounty - it's Amaziks. I never had any problems with payments, and basically I get decent participation in such projects. But in any case, I'm guided by the project, I'm trying to understand its prospects for the future, and understand whether the project can collect investments or not

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
In my opinion, it is a bit more to see their road map detailed and in the right direction that they set out.
Some roadmap wasn't really practicing or happened due to market conditions, but it's still good to see if they set a believable and effective roadmap to see whether they really have a plan for continuous progress.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
Merited by xvids (2)

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

I think this is due to your fault in some part, bounty hunters needs to research just like an investor
For me this year I have participated in bobs repair campaign, farma trust etc

There are high quality projects shivom Xyo and even cyclean from bountyhive
You just need to figure out the best for yourself
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:55 PM
Merited by xvids (2)

For starters that is all you need to do in order to get a qualified and worthy ICO you can choose But perhaps I had an experience with a ICO that I have research and gain knowledge about their program and offers and involve my full time into it because I am thinking that the project was good and I think it will be a great time joining and spend my 5 months into their campaign, But at the end I didn't get anything because they hadn't reach their hard cap target and then they have to returned all of the investors money because they will not continue anymore, Well I guess even if we research the ICO and if it had a great legitimacy behind it, If it turn out not successful at all then your efforts was all in vain, But I never am saying that you just choose and not research a worthy ICO, I am only saying that there is a coincidence that it can become not successful at all and even if it doesn't become one don't lose hope and join another one.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

I participate in bounty managed by a famous and prestigious manager. And I find the ICO's campaigns highly appreciated by the crypto community. And take some time to find out what the project is, who is the partner, the big investor ...?

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

So many ICO are scammed or their prices were too low compared to ICO price but all we should know that in this bear market it is hard to raise any of coin so I suggest read whitepapers and team info and join bounty programs in good projects.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
xvids (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

I think this is due to your fault in some part, bounty hunters needs to research just like an investor

I know there are so many high quality project but sometimes even the well known bounty managers with such name fails ,
Like Needmoney or the tokensuite they get a negative trust by handling some scam project ,
I mean there are so many bounty managers and some of their bounty would also ends up fail.

mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Honestly joining some bounties are worth to wait but as we know some of icos are not paying very well and mostly they are scam. In my experience in crypto, I join alot of project but 3 of 10 projects are actually paying and the rest are not. For now I joined some airdrops and it helps me a lot when I have some emergencies, I can use some of my coins for expenses.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

For the last ICO project in August, I got a Token from the MOZO project, following campaign a twitter, facebook, and telegram campaign.
The reason I was interested in joining the campaign was that the manager had a good reputation in this forum.
Working with him is a pleasure.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

For me, I first search the rating of ICO that rated in some ICO tracking sites. If there is high ranked by experts, I join with their telegram group and search who the behavior of admins. If I feel some satisfaction, I join with bounty campaign. Even after if i don't satisfy with behavior of bounty manager, I don't continue bounty.    
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I agree with your four-point, if the project make good and already like MVP I’ll check like github source, technical project and core-team also surfing at linkedin about project

For me, I first search the rating of ICO that rated in some ICO tracking sites. If there is high ranked by experts, I join with their telegram group and search who the behavior of admins. If I feel some satisfaction, I join with bounty campaign. Even after if i don't satisfy with behavior of bounty manager, I don't continue bounty.    
Also,  Wink this one of my habits when I want to join the project campaign. I always be part like this and ask a question about project in group, well it’s same such as four points above to more an asking.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

I know there are so many high quality project but sometimes even the well known bounty managers with such name fails ,
Like Needmoney or the tokensuite they get a negative trust by handling some scam project ,
I mean there are so many bounty managers and some of their bounty would also ends up fail.
Yeah seems like tokensuite handle's so many project that turns into scam,
It's such a waste they have so many followers I also participated in one of their project .
But we couldn't really blame them because even the legit project fails if they don't reach their target funds.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

I weren't paid too for doing some bounty job but i guess that's the peril of being not careful in joining a campaign. I just thought the team were real because they are backed by bancor but I guess anything that is bonfide project still can be a scam when it comes to materializing the project. I'm talking about the PayPro, I don't know whether they really are going to be back but I guess no one complains after they said they have to fix errors in their code. and its more than 6 months already.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

I do have a look at the project at the very beginning. What the idea is, how much will it be adopted, is really it an innovative idea. After that, I prefer the bounty manager. Without having high reputation bounty manager, I will not believe any project.
To be honest, I only read the whitepaper if I think of investing in the ICO. But, I think every bounty hunter should read. It indicates a lot whether the project will be good or not.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
mari12

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

I haven't really been lucky with bounty hunting. First one I engaged in turned out to be a shitty one, and I finally found a good one to participate in, only for me to have my rank reduced to newbie. If this doesn't hurt, I don't know what does. It is sad that this had to happen at this very moment. I wish it went another way,.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

First I will read the white paper on the project that I will choose, then examine the team that handles and see the list that participates. While that's all I can do to participate. At least I have tried to do simple research in my own way. thank you.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: