Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1055 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I'm not such an experienced bounty hunter. But when choosing ICO projects, I now look at the manager, team, ideas and ratings. If these criteria suit me, then I begin to participate in this ICO.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

if I usually choose a bounty that has a purpose and a good future. and managed by people who are always active both on the telegram and in the bounty. and always keep their promises, of course after I always join their bounty ..
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

My  advice for you two important thing.
Investors and the team
If you can see popular investor in that project. It means surely it is not scam.
But you need to double check that info with investors website or twitter channel..
And you need to search about team. about schools or past experiences..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nurfi
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.
Tips for taking part in ico and bounty so that success is by first checking the admin of the ico owner's site and the bounty, usually there is a CEO who sends the information directly to all members who join ico and their bounty so there is no worry for investors to join and investing in these sites so it is very helpful for you to join and join the website. Then check also the teams that are members of the ico website, usually if the team or who are experienced in the cryptoecurency system will be successful ico and the number of coins sold is also the most profitable or not part of ico
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

If bounty campaign is handled by respectful manager it's a one of the selection criteria for me to participate this campaign . I also pay attention to the ICO ratings and if rating is very high and campaign managed by a well known manager it's a signal to join this campaign for sure .
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

first of all i look who is bounty manager, then how much they pay. ico ratigs can lie or mistake whatever idea have project.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

Sometimes there is place of luck in choosing bounty campaigns. It doesn't matter how you make research on a project before you start promoting it. If you look you can read the entire whitepaper it doesn't mean such ICO is not a scam. Therefore in this heydays of scam ICO, I still believe that someone can still be lucky when participating in bounty.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

I try to participate with proven bounty managers, trust my intuition, but not always lucky to get a good ICO.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I carefully select ICO projects in which I will participate. Without verification, I participate in projects from bountyhive.

The most important thing is to look at the project team and their advisers

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

It doesnt really matter who is the manager.
It is the project itself and to whom they are willing to give the opportunity to be a community manager.
Look, there have been also bad events with other good managers.
It is still the features of one ICO that you should be aiming for.
You worked hard for it so it better pay off. If not, then get over it and look for another one.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Almost same situations since i earn profit from joining bounty, it was last January.
In choosing bounty well read there whitepaper, knowing the handlers or the developer rather. Read more is the better way in choosing or searching a good ICO.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

Altcoin forums are made public and it is difficult to sort incoming projects which causes many scam projects.

In fact, although many choose an ICO based only on the team. Still difficult because profiles and portfolios can be fake. We didn't really meet them before.

I did it, I learned a little about the vision and mission of the project. Does it make sense or not?
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Good projects won't postponed their main sale even the market condition is not good, because they have long future plan that they really want to build.
So, if you want to invest in a project that sells the token when the market condition is not good. that's definitely not a good one
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

I don't understand why so much scam project now a days.  It's painful after putting in about 3months in a project, you just realized its a scam.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

be very selective if you want to earn profit from joining bounty, not only when you invest in ICO. And also be patience to hold their token until the platform are ready to run. even there are a lot of scam or unsuccessful ICO we can avoid it frok the first time joining bounty campaign. For sure i will be selective selecting the team behind those ICO, bounty manager, developer and community support. And i never take ICO rating as my consideration point to take part in ICO,i never believe it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

When choosing a project, it is worthwhile to study a lot of things: site, white paper, ratings, team and so on. Only a qualitative and serious approach to choosing campaigns can bring good results.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

If you carefully study white paper, you can assess how promising the project is. You need to analyze many factors and constantly practice and you will gain valuable experience in the selection of projects.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1444

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

When choosing a project, it is worthwhile to study a lot of things: site, white paper, ratings, team and so on. Only a qualitative and serious approach to choosing campaigns can bring good results.

Not just bring good results, but prevent from participating in scam project at first.
I would suggets follor all your tips, plus pay attention to bounty pool and number of participants in each campaign.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

I usually check the ICO rating sites, though I dont trust them 100% but till it better than nothing at all. Then Id try to see who are the participants in the bounties (maybe I can find some legendary/hero members) ,

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

If you carefully study white paper, you can assess how promising the project is. You need to analyze many factors and constantly practice and you will gain valuable experience in the selection of projects.
white paper are sweet reading through it, sedn quite many project with brilliant white paper but bad team, the team is the foundation, when foundation is bad or weak the project will fail i don't use white paper to choose bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: