Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1063 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

I would say that the worst place to look for a good bounty program are the ICO rating sites.
There is tons of posts and evidence that show they are paid reviews and totally unreliable.

The bounty manager himself is a good thing to consider, but if the ico is a strong, legitimate company than they would naturally hire a good manager.
So really you should be looking at the ico and company itself.

The general rule is that you never do a bounty program unless you would be willing to put in money yourself.
This means that you should be going through the whitepaper, contacting devs to ask questions, fact check and background check everything etc.
This may seem like a lot of extra time, but in the long run, you want a coin that will bring you immense value, and this is the way you do it.

Anything else and you will quickly find you have a lot of coins that have little to no value.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

ICOs aren't everything.  There are plenty of other bounty programs to participate in.  The thing I'm interested in for now is probably pretty obvious, Semux.   It just depends on your personal goals and interests as far as what bounty you pursue.  I like reading bitcointalk forums about altcoin discussions and I like to participate in coin projects I believe in.  So that makes it pretty easy.  Just read the message boards, read white papers, read websites, twitter, discord, etc and see what keeps your interest.  From there it's pretty easy to choose a bounty program to participate in.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

For bounty hunters, i can suggest that reading the ptoject whitepaper and its roadmaps as well as its partners and investors. Projects having good partners and investors would most likely be a good project.
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

In my opinion from previous knowledge, project whitepaper study would really be very helpful in choosing the right project.
Not to forget checking out the team members and investors and partners would and could help determine a good project. 
Half Invisible

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

In any case, you need to do project analysis to read white paper, ratings are not always right, bounty managers are often far from an indicator of a successful project. I've seen many times that there is no 100% guarantee. All good luck and profit and good projects!
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I've started to do bounty in spring. And as for me, I'm happy that I reached lots of tokens. I also invest in some of them. If you do bounty for serious so it's not a problem to get money. Many people have farms of accounts. Also somebody has ICOChannel on Youtube
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

I got the first normal reward in a few months of participating in bounty campaigns. Further, there has been a serious decline in activity both of ICO and of payments for them. I hope that with the change in the trend of the market, the income of the bounty hunters will also change.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

As for me, I prefer to join bounties with a well known bounty managers, such as Amazix team. ICO ratings are useless because I faced with some scam projects with good ratings. Also, you should read whitepaper, because it is one of the most important factor.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.
before this bear market, I so believed in some project so I bought and do the bounty at the same time.
but for now, I don't think ICOs have potential.
they raise money in ETH and just sold and dump ETH's price to hell. leave us, who's counting on them behind with trashes.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Regards dumping Eth. Let's imagine if a project rised Eth last winter at 1200$/Eth. Just imagine how much this is project is losing. It is about 5 the less. Only the idiot wants to lose so much. For instance 20m become 4m. They need to pay for work, rent and services. Make sense?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

for now i'm just hodling and waiting for the next bull run to reorganise my portfolio good luck in your hunt journey and keep investing my friend soon you will be rewarded sooner or later
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I only started doing them a couple of months ago but nothing so far, I think the token sales are taking a lot longer to complete due to the bear market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

Had to agree with you, that now a days most of the bounties and ICO are scam or worthless to work for. But I'm glad, you had profits in your earlier bounty jobs, cause since my joining for bounty job I had never earned a penny working for them. Currently I'm off the hook, not any more investing in ICO's and no more bounties for now, till I figure out when it's good time to get engage with bounty programs.

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

as our bounty hunter as an important influence on the success of the project in return for the tokens we receive. we are no stranger to scam projects and only take advantage of themselves then run away without the profits we get. with this I learned a lot to take part in a bounty project that convinced the famous prospects and managers that it was very important.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

Regards dumping Eth. Let's imagine if a project rised Eth last winter at 1200$/Eth. Just imagine how much this is project is losing. It is about 5 the less. Only the idiot wants to lose so much. For instance 20m become 4m. They need to pay for work, rent and services. Make sense?

If they sold the ETH they got the highest price, and still kept that $ 20M amount, what, I think it depends on the project team. We can not guess what they are doing
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Well, I don't really put the Bounty Manager into consideration whenever I decide to embark on any project because I think there's no much difference between the Bounty Managers and those ICO rating sites here and there. They get paid for carrying out the work irrespective of the Bounty hunters. Let me not forget to say that either Legit or Scam, Bounty manager and the project manager have a big role to play in rewarding those that participated in the respective Bounty program. To get a good Bounty project this days is one of the most difficult task because you never can tell what might happen. So might end up being scam, some might end up folding up because no funds available or because of government Issues. So what I do most times and I have worked for me is to check the team profile, check if they have Hit Softcap, then follow up on their activities on telegram for a while. After that, I dive into the campaign.

You can also find some interesting stuff Bounty hunters need to Know over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031657.msg45856516#msg45856516
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Of all the projects in which I participated (more than 60) I was not paid only 2. And only because the ico didn't put together a soft cap. The most important criterion for me when choosing a company is a bounty Manager. A good Manager will never work with scammers.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I do not look at the manager for bounty. For me, the evaluation of the project, its technical aspects is important. Any work carries risks, therefore it is necessary to carefully select projects.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

To participate in generosity, I do not study the whole project, but I study the social network and, of course, I look at the rating of the project.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

If you do not agree with the rules, simply do not do it. Why bounty hunters still complaining about something? I do not understand, we are receiving free money for almost nothing. A lot of money and quality of our work is not the best one if we think about it.  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: