Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1060 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
As a bounty hunter , it is really important to consider these factors before joining bounty campaigns because these factors are the potential of a project/s to be successful. To all bounty hunters out there , we must take note that the result of the bounty campaign is depends on the outcome of launching of the ICO.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

I'm usually looking for bounty here in the forum and study them myself.  Also join the projects that handle are proven bounty managers.  My last good salary was this summer. But this year was not very good because of the situation in the market. I think that next year the situation with payments will be better.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Of course, I always try to analyze the project in which I want to participate. Even if bounty is run by a proven manager I trust, I will still look at the project site, its white paper and team. It is better to always rely on your own strength.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

not all Bounty in this year is bad, if you want to get a good ico project you can analyze the team and read the Whitepaper that way you can get a quality Bounty campaign, this has been proven for me, you should never be discouraged if you get an inappropriate salary when taking part in Bounty, because people out there can't all be like we get an easy part-time job even though it takes quite a long time
siena23

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I follow all new projects that I think are good and I have seen lots of allocations from channel bounty. I will open the website, read the white paper and find out the team and the token information. Not necessarily a good manager of the ICO project will be successful. A good manager, I see that only professionals do their jobs, do not affect the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

in my own opinion, in choosing a project the first is that I see it from the website and the team and the second is the manager, I always choose the manager who often makes a project a success, because with that, I believe that the project they handle is certainly a really good project and have a future.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

in my opinion, there are a lot of bounties that are scam, therefore I chose a bounty handled by a trusted bounty manager. but I also read the whitepaper to make sure the project will be successful.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.

Very useful tips. If you are a beginner and take advantage of the above, then your risks to run into a bad project are very low. Do not neglect this information.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vcam76

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

INGOT Coin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Today we must be smart in choosing the bounty we want to follow, because nowadays we often encounter bounties that are scams and also bounty that must be stopped because they ICO don't reach the target, So my advice, we have to look at ICO ratings and also managers who can be trusted

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nter]
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.
this year I have not received the results from the bounty, because the project is reasonable that the project is still in the exchange entry list, and until now the token has not entered exchange even though ICO sales ended in July 2018
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

I already have debts, if I may say so, from several projects for participating in the company's bounty. Why are payments delayed? the main reason is that they extended the period of the conduct of the ICO. But in any case, they promise that payments will be made all.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Good point! After learning about ICO projects Scam and Bounty campaigns Scam. I think that the best thing for the community is to be very cautious when joining an ICO and make a revision and recognize that the project is legitimate. We can not continue to support more Projects Scam. In our hands is the good course of the ICO projects.

The Bounty Hunter not only must go behind a reward, but he/she must also be percipient, he/she spreads the word that a project is offering a solution for the crypto space. With the experience, a bounty hunter can get to give good contributions to the community and obviously get his deserved benefit.
Recently I have been lucky enough to join ICOs on projects already working on the product, which inspires me with great confidence and I hope to find similar projects.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

I already have debts, if I may say so, from several projects for participating in the company's bounty. Why are payments delayed? the main reason is that they extended the period of the conduct of the ICO. But in any case, they promise that payments will be made all.

As for the choice of the  bounty compaign, then of course I am studying materials about the project, technical documentation, to understand how promising the project is and will be in demand by society. Because I'm more focused on long-term prospects and making more profit.

Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

Primary my opinion just simple analysis for choose some bounty project..maybe not same with another master bounty hunter..
1. Look at their website how many token sold when they was launch ico token sale
2. Who their partner at their project ...how many support partner that was joining at them.

I think just it my simple analysis how to choose some bounty project for me

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I always go only for good luck. Tried to conduct an independent examination of the project - it's useless.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

I read on the forum that a lot of people complain that they did not receive good awards for a long time. But there were companies with good awards, someone  participated in them and finally well earned. Carefully choose the companies in which you going to participate. It is not necessary to rely on the ratings from the sites, because it often happens that a company with a low rating conducted a successful ISO and hunters received worthy awards.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

yes, I usually take part in bounty campaigns with famous bounty managers because they are experienced in handling and choosing good projects.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

I focus on the Manager and the project itself. I'm looking at the website, the white book. but it does not give me any guarantee that it will not be Scam or just the project will not collect the necessary amount of money.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

A month ago I participated in a good company on facebook and siganture, for a month the bounty earned $ 1200, I think it's not even bad

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

It's heartbreaking but all i do now is spending quality time to look for a good project and reading their white paper thoroughly and sometimes joining the bounty because of the well known bounty manager.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: