Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to verify my account on btctrade.im and earn 0.1 btc  (Read 197 times)
JuggernautToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 12:32:29 AM by JuggernautToken

Hi I made an account on btctrade.im and deposited 0.5 btc but when I tried to withdraw I got an error message that you need to verify your account
It's ok to verify the account but the problem is they dont verify users with iranian passport
so what can I do ?
can anyone help me to verify my account ?
if anyone could help me I will tip him with 0.03 BTC
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

the problem is they dont verify users with iranian passport
Why you still deposit on there if they don't accept any verification from your country? Are they didn't tell you about this before registration?
Well, did you already contact their support about this? They probably can help you with account verification.
10.CONTACT

With respect to requests for disclosure, etc., comments, questions, complaints and other inquiries regading the handling of personal information, please contact us
But, i see a lot bad reviews about them on google. Hope you can withdraw that money.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Why you still deposit on there if they don't accept any verification from your country? Are they didn't tell you about this before registration?
Well, did you already contact their support about this? They probably can help you with account verification.

This is the first thing should really be check it out when joining up something if its country compatibility because once you've done things and problems arise you would definitely very hassle situation.
Only support can really solve this out to give him another options to resolve the problem.

I can send you up to 0.1 btc if someone could do this for me
Expect for messages of scammer with this kind of offer. Escrow should be must to have a better deal between you and someone who are willing to sent out his identification.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

can someone provide me these images that needed for verification ?
I just want to withdraw my assets and after verification I will change the email of account to your email so you can be sure I will not use this account anymore with your identity
and you can earn 0.03 btc
pm me if you can help

this is the verification form :
https://pasteboard.co/HEFKMni.png

I don't think anyone would dare to help a stranger.
You can ask a relative of you in another country helps you verified .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

this is the verification form :
https://pasteboard.co/HEFKMni.png
This is confusing, the dashboard has baobi.com but I checked the website and it has ".tv" and ".im" so I guess all of them are affiliated. With this kind of issue I doubt it that you'll ever find an authentic person that would help you with this. I'd advise you to look for someone that's residing on Iran. Anyway where are you living? be careful of scammers and people will mostly be careful to you as well. It isn't advisable to sell identities at any rate, its totally confidential. I just hope that you'll get your money ASAP and this will be resolve.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Hi I made an account on btctrade.im and deposited 0.5 btc but when I tried to withdraw I got an error message that you need to verify your account
It's ok to verify the account but the problem is they dont verify users with iranian passport
so what can I do ?
can anyone help me to verify my account ?
if anyone could help me I will tip him with 0.03 BTC
thanks
Hello! I’m from Russian federation and I can help you! Please, write pm me with this proposal if you need it
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

This is the first thing should really be check it out when joining up something if its country compatibility because once you've done things and problems arise you would definitely very hassle situation.
Only support can really solve this out to give him another options to resolve the problem.

Yeah like what I've been doing for a long time before I make a transaction in an exchange I'd made sure that I already know what should be done and checking the withdrawal verification is a must look for me.

I wonder why OP chose that btctrade.im which in the first place, not a popular nor trusted site.

I can send you up to 0.1 btc if someone could do this for me
Expect for messages of scammer with this kind of offer. Escrow should be must to have a better deal between you and someone who are willing to sent out his identification.

I would suggest to seek help to your local board and know if they'll help you. Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable will notice this thread and help you out.

Too bad you learned a lesson in a hard and expensive way.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: