Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH< to >EOS in the next 3 month  (Read 129 times)
Akorharrison (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

hy mate

i want to know why people are going for eos instead of eth, i have seen many thread speaking how eos is now better than eth does it really mean that eth is fading off or what. i also red a thread saying eth will get $50 from now till December because with the rate people migrating to eos.
what do you think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

People parroting this have no idea what they are talking about. I guarantee that 99% don't even know what a dApp is, let alone trying to build one or pay the insane cost of RAM on EOS. Most of them don't even know that EOS is centralized. They just see other newbies jumping on the bandwagon and they follow suit with zero thought.

As more people realise that EOS exists only to make money for the Block Producers at the cost of everyone else, it will die.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

People parroting this have no idea what they are talking about. I guarantee that 99% don't even know what a dApp is, let alone trying to build one or pay the insane cost of RAM on EOS. Most of them don't even know that EOS is centralized. They just see other newbies jumping on the bandwagon and they follow suit with zero thought.

As more people realise that EOS exists only to make money for the Block Producers at the cost of everyone else, it will die.

You just said the real truth which the newbies are following to do.  These junks don't know anything related about the topic they are entering into but they will act like the one most oldest and most experienced person in this field . The main reason beside this factor is also the landslide fall of ETH value in the market . Since the most stable currency ETH hit it's low people started to think that ETH is over and will never come back again in that glory thats why they are shifting to EOS.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

I think that you correctly assume about the further decrease in the cost of ETH, and the popularization of EOS is one of the reasons for this. I expect that the price of the ethereum by the end of the year will be about $ 100, and the price of the EOS will rise above $ 10..
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

Making remarks without proving anything, without developing a product is nothing fruitful. EOS from the beginning talking being the ETH killer, though they havent proved anything till date.

Its better of them not to make any comments until n unless they prove that they can handle the network load like ETH did, else there is no sense of making such FUD comments.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

EOS is too new and not time-tested system, to the popularity of Ethereum it is very far. People just don't know what they're doing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I'm not going anywhere by letting ETH alone, so why do you think everyone is going to EOS? I would not say EOS bad project, but there is no reason to use it over Ethereum, in fact ETH is still now the most used currency. I think the people who are prioritizing EOS more than Ether they will regret later.
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

May be not 3 months, but once when they come out with their actual product, till date EOS is just a hype with no real working product, but their mainnet is live, where as ETH is till now peoples choice when it comes to Alt's. so its hard to jump the gun for EOS to be a real competitor of ETH in 3 months.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

I do not think this is a true statement, i have heard such statements like better than bitcoin  a thousand times but btc is there and solid with its major matket share, i believe similarly eth will retain its market cap even if dozens more similar platforms launch.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

hy mate

i want to know why people are going for eos instead of eth, i have seen many thread speaking how eos is now better than eth does it really mean that eth is fading off or what. i also red a thread saying eth will get $50 from now till December because with the rate people migrating to eos.
what do you think about this?
ethereum is falling and mny people are afraid of it and eos is a nice cryptocurrency with prospectivr future and profitable present
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

I am not agree with this , ok EOS is good crypto and potentially one of the best for the future but Ethereum still best after Bitcoin to me , I don't think EOS can beat Ethereum at least in the near time .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: