Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Manager - Bounty hunter] - Experiences  (Read 146 times)
MrKubeem (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

I have been in this forum for over a year
My old account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=937743) was stolen from a hacker but I locked it (and now I have not reopened it yet). . .
So the first thing newbies are to read the rules as well as do the account security for good to join this huge community.
Here's how to get your account back: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords
And you can save a wallet address here: Stake your Bitcoin address here
What are the things I want to share with you guys here?
Yes. Over a lot of time as well as participating campaigns. I want to share the things that need to be improved so that everyone can work the best.
For managers
I think bounty campaign managers are really great people. You can treat campaign participation rules as they come up. However, for me being a bounty hunter I want the managers to be able to change some things in the bounty campaign.
  • That is before you create a bounty topic. Be prepared for the rules as well as the registration link so that everyone can participate in the fastest and best way. I've encountered multiple campaigns that have to re-subscribe (or subscribe but not show on a spreadsheet). You should leave the campaign time in the general rules so that the participants can follow up. Just like social networking links are on the top of the topic.

• During the campaign if any changes or requests from the ICO project you should update those in the topic. That can make bounty hunters like me the best possible update.

• And finally that is after the campaign ends. The bonus manager can change the subject of [ENDED] [Closed][PAUSE].

All that can make your campaign the best. Just as the information given to bounty hunters can update well does not create spam is not worth the forum. (This is my opinion and illustrative images)

For bounty hunter

For bounty hunters. I think the problem now is that they should think about actually interacting with ICO projects. Do not cheat more acc to increase the bonus amount. In my opinion, the total provided for the bounty has a constant value. If you cheat more acc to participate in will reduce the value of STAKE and it also affects you. More than that it directly affects the project. This is because the amount of virtual interaction is very easy to reproduce as well as reduce the prestige of the project is ICO period.
And of course, many of the people who are currently working on bounty campaigns are fulltime. My advice is that you participate in many projects (selected through trust manager or through your own experience), should not join multiple accounts in the same project. In the crypto world there is always risk. With bounty hunters it is rewarding the projects. I did a lot of projects and they scam did not want to pay for the bounty campaign. So, despite the end of the campaign, keep an eye on them. If there are any issues please contribute useful comments to this community. Always interact with people in the community so they can learn more about themselves and help newcomers. During the period many ICO projects failed and the market was falling. We need to reinforce them with insights to increase confidence in cryptocurrency. Help your ICO projects with your own beliefs and skills, and through this you will receive rewarding rewards as well as develop your working skills.
Thanks to everyone who reads my share, maybe it's very small in the forum. But if any newcomers have any questions can send me pm, I will help you according to my understanding.

P/s: If bounty managers or teams are looking to recruit more members. I am very willing to apply to you. I can be confident with the ability to check reports as well as create good current ad campaigns.
Thanks for reading
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

good article and until now bounty hunters have chosen to join a lot of projects because this will make greater opportunities to get more payment opportunities only they will work extra and most likely also some of what they follow is a fake project

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

I have been in this forum for over a year
My old account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=937743) was stolen from a hacker but I locked it (and now I have not reopened it yet). . .
So the first thing newbies are to read the rules as well as do the account security for good to join this huge community.
Here's how to get your account back: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords
And you can save a wallet address here: Stake your Bitcoin address here
What are the things I want to share with you guys here?
Yes. Over a lot of time as well as participating campaigns. I want to share the things that need to be improved so that everyone can work the best.
For managers
I think bounty campaign managers are really great people. You can treat campaign participation rules as they come up. However, for me being a bounty hunter I want the managers to be able to change some things in the bounty campaign.
  • That is before you create a bounty topic. Be prepared for the rules as well as the registration link so that everyone can participate in the fastest and best way. I've encountered multiple campaigns that have to re-subscribe (or subscribe but not show on a spreadsheet). You should leave the campaign time in the general rules so that the participants can follow up. Just like social networking links are on the top of the topic.

• During the campaign if any changes or requests from the ICO project you should update those in the topic. That can make bounty hunters like me the best possible update.

• And finally that is after the campaign ends. The bonus manager can change the subject of [ENDED] [Closed][PAUSE].

All that can make your campaign the best. Just as the information given to bounty hunters can update well does not create spam is not worth the forum. (This is my opinion and illustrative images)

For bounty hunter

For bounty hunters. I think the problem now is that they should think about actually interacting with ICO projects. Do not cheat more acc to increase the bonus amount. In my opinion, the total provided for the bounty has a constant value. If you cheat more acc to participate in will reduce the value of STAKE and it also affects you. More than that it directly affects the project. This is because the amount of virtual interaction is very easy to reproduce as well as reduce the prestige of the project is ICO period.
And of course, many of the people who are currently working on bounty campaigns are fulltime. My advice is that you participate in many projects (selected through trust manager or through your own experience), should not join multiple accounts in the same project. In the crypto world there is always risk. With bounty hunters it is rewarding the projects. I did a lot of projects and they scam did not want to pay for the bounty campaign. So, despite the end of the campaign, keep an eye on them. If there are any issues please contribute useful comments to this community. Always interact with people in the community so they can learn more about themselves and help newcomers. During the period many ICO projects failed and the market was falling. We need to reinforce them with insights to increase confidence in cryptocurrency. Help your ICO projects with your own beliefs and skills, and through this you will receive rewarding rewards as well as develop your working skills.
Thanks to everyone who reads my share, maybe it's very small in the forum. But if any newcomers have any questions can send me pm, I will help you according to my understanding.

P/s: If bounty managers or teams are looking to recruit more members. I am very willing to apply to you. I can be confident with the ability to check reports as well as create good current ad campaigns.
Thanks for reading

This good article and if the managers helps correct bounty hunters may use it for sure.

I have queries ok your thread. If the given account link is yours, can you able to provide the signed message of that account and if you involved in any multiple accounts bounty hunting you may trashed soon by moderator. Please check carefully before you share your information.
MrKubeem (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

good article and until now bounty hunters have chosen to join a lot of projects because this will make greater opportunities to get more payment opportunities only they will work extra and most likely also some of what they follow is a fake project
Well. I think that instead of cheat hunters many cheat accounts are involved in 1 bounty campaign. They should use one account and join multiple campaigns. Because bounty campaigns always have their own risks. Not every manager can be sure to pay the bounty hunter.
This good article and if the managers helps correct bounty hunters may use it for sure.

I have queries ok your thread. If the given account link is yours, can you able to provide the signed message of that account and if you involved in any multiple accounts bounty hunting you may trashed soon by moderator. Please check carefully before you share your information.
Unfortunately, initially I did not notice the rules of personal account so I did not save the address so the BTC could make a signed message to get back my old account (I use the address BTC of poloniex exchange). However, the old account was locked by me and of course all of my social networking accounts will now be used for this account (there are already many people using the profile url to spoof me). But now the bounty campaigns can be based on the registration evidence to authenticate me using only them.
And because of what has happened to me, I'd like to share so that unknown people can protect their data as well as possible Smiley
Many thanks for your comments and advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: