Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ICO?  (Read 1451 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

The future of the ICO process is very doubtful, especially if the regulation continues and intensifies, because many people are not going to disclose their data, so they will simply stop investing in projects that ICO is doing today.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Actually the amount of ICO projects is becoming lesser by month starting from summer 2018. The market conditions and a lot of frauds and investors broken dreams did the job well.
I think that the future of ICO's is blurry, too much of the garbage projects are introduced.
I suppose that the amount of projects will reduce and  Ethereum-based projects will share the pie with NEM, Cardano, Stellar and other new-generation blockchains.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Am of the opinion that ICO will stay here with us for more longer time. ICO is a decentralised way of raising money for  startups. Though there are many scams in this space but soon or later, the industry will evolve which will be able to checkmate the activities of scammers.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.

Actually the future of ICO is very good in my opinion. But because there are many greed peoples want to get money fast, they using ICO in a bad way to steal money from many investors who want to participating in real project. If many ICO's not regulated well and verified, the investors won't come to ICO and the future will be not good.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

New projects need new investments. It is difficult for projects to develop in such conditions and attraction of new investments is necessary.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Nothing to think about ICO now, all is just scam and no project is really nice. Only when those ICO projects have finished after the ICO will the project live and survive. If there is no product, it will soon die and scam

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

in my opinion you have to learn about good ICO search ... because looking for ICO without scammer risk is rather difficult because you have to check the project as detailed as possible. such as from the team, goals, roadmap etc.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

I think future of ICO will be worsh, because many of ICO are scam and that's why many of people be unbelieve on cryptocurrency. But i suggest you for invest your money to the best coin and read a lot about the coin before you invest your money.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.
the future of ICO is defending on the solution on how to determine the shit and fake projects, these two things ruin the legitimacy of a certain project that causes to the failed due hesitation of the investor to invest, yes there must be a regulatory body to filter every ICO that coming in.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

After a good research, it may be advantageous to invest in ICO. But, unfortunately, most people do not do this research and spend money on scam projects. Then the end is frustration.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

I think right now, more than 70% of the ICO is a scam, and they do not continue their project because they are too afraid to see their losses. But they still telling to the people to remind calm while they are still busy to continue the project. I think they still want to take the investor's money at this moment so they can collect a big amount of money but they are not giving the exact time when they will launch the project. I think this is the end of the ICO era and there will be a new trend that will replace the ICO with something promising.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

ICO has become outdated and it should be replaced by STO (security token offerings ). STO is a great choice for bringing crypto to the better ways, it can minimalize the manipulation by a financial institution and make investor can enjoy more benefits of tokenization...

Not like ICO that has faced a lot of problem in the market right now, lost it's credibility and is not attractive anymore to invest in...
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Let's be frank, because it seems to me that if the ICO processes are not changed, we will simply lose such a thing as ICO, because still not so many people understand what ICO is and how it works. But we still need a modified smart contract.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Fact = ICO are riskier than ordinary btc trading

Personally I'm prefer to local ICO because you can understand more easily rather than foreign ICO
Of course new ICO will keep occur because cryptocurrency will keep advance forward so I won't be surprise if one day people able to win massive profit because of ICO !

Smiley
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

There are many fraud ICO projects. I think raising money requires a safer and smarter way of identifying fraud. I hope that a substitute can replace the current ICO way to raise funds. It is hard to avoid fraudulent projects at present. You can only rely on yourself to identify the authenticity of the project. This is too difficult.

Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

It is not possible to stop scam icos. Even if the regulations come, they will continue somehow. Because scammers always find a new way. We will do as much research as possible and try to escape from them. I don't think there's any other solution.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Fact = ICO are riskier than ordinary btc trading

Personally I'm prefer to local ICO because you can understand more easily rather than foreign ICO
Of course new ICO will keep occur because cryptocurrency will keep advance forward so I won't be surprise if one day people able to win massive profit because of ICO !
Some ICO's will take own place. But I wait for some transformation that begun already. ICO will become STO because first don't have any liabilities to investors. In this case I think we will see new round for fund raising and chances for new ideas.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

In my opinion, when the most part of hype about ICO just end, and scums chose some other ways to earn dirty money, ICO would be good way to ear for investors and bounty hunters.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

people will not lose trust to icos because all ico investors know about scam risks and making their investing decisions relying on that knowledge. And btw even a smart scam may get a good profit.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

I find that over 70% of ICOs are scam. So that is why investors become scared and do not continue to invest in ICOs. In addition, the bad market makes investors lose money and they can't invest in this period 2018 is a bad year for the ICO, but the ICO will not die now. If the market recovers in 2019, we see ICO growth like 2017

The future of ICO...Huh base on the market preview of all who participated on ICO only a 50-60% remains in the market, yes, we seen the 30 - 50% are either Scam, or useless ICO as posted on the trading market, they did not have a good marketing strategy, unclear platform, white paper are not attractive to the consumer's, that's why some of it did not event have a good market support after it was launch in the market. No taker or buyer and have limited investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: