Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of ICO?  (Read 1451 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

If we can't make a regulation to at least reduce the scam project, then it could be a bad future for ICO, since it will make the people/investor's trust to dismiss from ICO. That way will make an investment become harder to do.

11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

It is difficult to predict about the future of ico for the future, I myself hope that the development of ico is not like this year, ico in the future should be better and more qualified so there are no more ico scams like lately which often happens

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

It is difficult to predict about the future of ico for the future, I myself hope that the development of ico is not like this year, ico in the future should be better and more qualified so there are no more ico scams like lately which often happens
Thats what will happen on the future. There will be more measurements in the future to determine whats scam and not.

Once SEC steps in and gains regulatory power to filter all ICOs then we will see more ICO crackdown.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I believe the future of ICO will be great as more investors are willing to invest even though there are few ICO scammers are there but i know our investors are keeping more on researching to avoid few ICO scammers in cryptocurrency.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

You are right, that scam ICOs make people  lose their trust investing into them. It is difficult to identify scams as they
are usually doing everything right and suddenly at some point they turn out to be a scam. If we suspect they are scamy
 we have to check every sign of it before it becomes too late.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I think there is no more future for ICO if they are always be like this. Many ICO's have failed in this year. Some of them are existing this industry while other are extending for 6 months. A lot of ICO's and bounty that I joined who extend in the first quarter of 2019. They should provide us good ways why need to invest with them so that, they gain our trust back.

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

ico is still developing. but it's a pity. with very weak supervision, anyone can make a projeck and can potentially cheat investors. as it happens now, it is deceived by many people

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

if this continues (scam and falling prices), the ico market will certainly get very small. scam and falling prices seem to be destroying the ico market more and more. if a change does not come soon, ico could even die out.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

At this time almost 95% of the ICOs are scamming and if some are doing good also they failed to get listed on the exchanges and they fail because of that reason. The scam has destroyed the whole crypto market and people have lost their trust in ICOs. Their need to be some kind of change required to get people to trust in ICOs again otherwise it will be finished.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:51:19 AM

The future of ICO cannot be seen from now because it is difficult to predict, for now there are many ico that cannot run smoothly, of course there are causes, of course, all hope for the upcoming ico will be better than now and more investors will involved

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.

at this time there are lots of ico, there are good ones there are bad ones, for that you have to be careful in buying ico so you don't lose

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

As there are hundreds of new ICO's every week but unfortunately most of them are scams atleast more than 30% of new ICO's are scam and if things go like this then people will lose trust on ICO. Kindly help me with your suggestions about filtering scammers.
Scam ICO really is a bad influence and a bad virus for cryptocurrency world. It affecting the trust that every investor has.
The more the ICO project the more the investors loosing their trust on cryptocurrency.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

Well, if you're looking into investing in ICOs, then pick out the best one with the best whitepaper. Whitepapers usually dictate the best track of the token for them. They may develop it further or they may fork it to a better token that can be forked to another better token.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

Trust in ICOs has already been lost my dear friend. Was at event yesterday by Signum Capital here in Singapore. Around 150 people in the audience. When he asked who here thinks ICOs are about receive a big transformation, everyone raised their hands. They're not going to die, they will completely change though. And then John asked, what's the next big thing? Could hear everyone screaming "STOOOOOOs".

Just a personal story from a couple of days ago Smiley
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

filter the ICO is not easy. need a good analysis in the ICO could make the right selection. can choose a scam and not his own analysis is the ability of each person and when it could be ridden then, by all means, existing scam project will never sell and die by itself.
liansehao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Not 30% of new ICO are scam but I think more than 70% of new ICO are scam. The 30% left are real ICO. People are losing their belief about ICO.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

Difinitely, people or even potential investors will have doubts now to invest in ICO's because of this scammers. They are damaging the reputations of cryptocurrency in which will give negative impact in the flow of it's price. I hope, this will be given better solutions ahead so that everything here will be stabilize.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Most participants in the crypto market, almost all participants in this forum depend on earnings based on the work of ICO projects. They are all very worried about the future of ICO. The well-being of families of investors depends on the development of ICO, and there are a lot of such people. Of course, there are a lot of problems in ICO and there will be no development reform. It is believed that the period of reforms will come soon and pass quickly.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

The future of the ICO process is still possible only under the condition that a new ICO algorithm will arise, because I no longer like what is called ICO today, as many scammers today steal money.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

It seems to me that this mad period was over, when millions of dollars were given only for the presence of white paper. I think the format of ICO will be changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: