Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ACE article writers and content writers  (Read 183 times)
Ace Amias (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

We have a team of article writer and content writer we can also write a whitepaper for your ICO.
telegram; @Nerdof BTC

Ace Amias (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

contact us for content writing and whitepaper.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

We have a team of article writer and content writer we can also write a whitepaper for your ICO.
telegram; @Nerdof BTC

The reason that no one is contacting you, is because the telegram you mentioned "@Nerdof BTC" is not a valid Telegram ID...

That's not the only reason, however. Other reasons include:
-Complete lack of reasons to trust you: Why would someone trust you?
-Bad grammar/spelling, meaning you're probably not great at article writing either.
-Complete lack of past work: Showing some of your past work is quintessential, since people want to know if you're the right candidate for the job.

Now, if you try to improve those things, I am sure you will have a higher chance at getting customers!

I can also help you improve at Article Writing if you want (Give feedback on articles you post) Smiley

Ace Amias (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

telegram; @Nerdof BTC

The reason that no one is contacting you, is because the telegram you mentioned "@Nerdof BTC" is not a valid Telegram ID...

That's not the only reason, however. Other reasons include:
-Complete lack of reasons to trust you: Why would someone trust you?
-Bad grammar/spelling, meaning you're probably not great at article writing either.
-Complete lack of past work: Showing some of your past work is quintessential, since people want to know if you're the right candidate for the job.

Now, if you try to improve those things, I am sure you will have a higher chance at getting customers!

I can also help you improve at Article Writing if you want (Give feedback on articles you post) Smiley

Thank you si for your genital help but I have a team who write an article I did not write the article.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Your reply to the gentleman's feedback says it all. Good luck!
Ace Amias (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

The offer is still available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: