Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Panic Trading!  (Read 1108 times)
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Yes, there is a lot of harm in our cryptocurrency trading panic. For this, we must abstain from selling panic and keep our faith in the coin we buy.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

yes right I think the media is paid to make fake news that aims to make people who read it panic and sell their coins even though it makes a loss I think the solution is just to believe if this is to make future technology very useful and useful for life if investment This is definitely profitable so leave the market and don't read much fud news that is not rightly focused on this investment to be sure you can make a profit

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

It's hard to avoid the panic being done many are hypnotized by bad news New investors are also reluctant to make purchases, in this case a good opportunity to start investing when all altcoins fall the lowest
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

I've always posited  that Panic sell is one of the cryptoristics (crypto + characteristics) that differentiate a noobs from a pro....

It's a move your hardly catch a pro make. With time and experience I believe present panic sellers will outgrow that habit.... Other noobs gonna replace them though.... Lolz

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

yes right I think the media is paid to make fake news that aims to make people who read it panic and sell their coins even though it makes a loss I think the solution is just to believe if this is to make future technology very useful and useful for life if investment This is definitely profitable so leave the market and don't read much fud news that is not rightly focused on this investment to be sure you can make a profit

Fake new isn't the bottom line here, we must act and be strong enough to face our fears. Courage and determinations is our key to overcome this attitude and not being panic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

It's hard to avoid the panic being done many are hypnotized by bad news New investors are also reluctant to make purchases, in this case a good opportunity to start investing when all altcoins fall the lowest
Panicking is normal, but as much as possible better not to trade because of panic. You must still focus on the target price you have both in selling and cutting loses, panic trading is not healthy it can hurt you portfolio much and you will not succeed if you keep on doing that. Traders must set aside their emotion in this market. 
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

When price drops their is always panic trading it always happen and we cannot force others to stop from what they are doing. Let them be, when they sell they will lose and will regret when prices will going to moon. Expect the reality not everyone are in calm situation they panic and others in calm.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Panic selling is the best key for make your profit will not exhausted all of your funds. If you buy a ethereum lately and bought it for 550$ its possible that your funds now is only 210$ these will happen if you dont sell a early of your coin. That you know that the price of your coin will drop a huge price.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Panic is a very malignant disease, in the trade of this disease must be destroyed. the fact is that it is very difficult to manage emotions and this is used by the pope to spread false rumors or news.
they managed to make panic and prices fall.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

Newbie traders should understand how to trade in this market, and they should know hot to trade not on a panic mode. This market is highly volatile and if you are a trader and can't take this market trend better to stop trading. Panic trading is a losing money, don't let yourself to incur big loses because of panicking. Stop from doing that, trade with confidence and have a profitable trade.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

Why do we have to panic with the current price situation, if you already buy at an expensive price, you just don't have to sell it at a cheap price. Just look for some time in the future the price will return higher.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

in a panic investment should be avoided because it can make yourself a loss. Do not just look at the market price down and you immediately sell the coins at a cheap price. It should be like this we can see the opportunity, that is by buying as much coins as possible and hold it in the wallet so it can be sold when the price is high.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

These links was quite better and have good knowledge about the tips for those individuals who had always been controlled by their emotions.
The links in the above was simple and understandable, on which I think it wouldn't be hard for the readers to adopt it, instead it is very informative actually. Just simple that if you get panic in the market or doubt we mustn't continue to do trade in the exchange platform.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

whenever i had some losses on wrong trading and got emotional, i give myself a break from crypto world for a couple of days.  this gives me time to focus on normal everyday life w/o crypto.  once my emotion is stable again, that's the time i go back to crypto with a good spirit and do better decisions.  this helped me cope up with many losses.
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Yes that is right.
Panic trading is the way to poverty that is all.
When the market is going down, panic trading will contribute to the dump and make it goes down even further.
We all need panic traders to learn disciplines and be patient in trading crypto currency.
John Trevor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

After the 2008 economic crisis, Warren Buffet still stayed at his game, looking at undervalued companies and also established companies, and buying up shares of these firms. So I think we can take a lesson or two from him about panic selling.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I think there are many who are already panicking at trading because coin prices have dropped dramatically above 50%. this is the thing that makes many people panic and also they become one of the losses due to a decrease in profit.

Well, it is actually dropped more than 50% where is is the reason for their panic reactions. And majority of the community here are so easy to believed in the rumors, were I'm not sure if this things sometimes get affect the price value of crypto and bitcoin in the market. But anyway, the people I know that always feel panic are mostly newbies who are lack of knowledge in trading or in the crypto too.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and

I always have one thing in mind, I always think long term, thinking long term will make stop panic even if the price is going down, of course doing that requires me to make a good research about the coin, to know their road map and what intend to achieve in coming months
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

whenever i had some losses on wrong trading and got emotional, i give myself a break from crypto world for a couple of days.  this gives me time to focus on normal everyday life w/o crypto.  once my emotion is stable again, that's the time i go back to crypto with a good spirit and do better decisions.  this helped me cope up with many losses.

Even the experience traders fail at some point. Now the price of bitcoin is became a unpredictable one.When the price of bitcoin is stable for long,it allow the experience traders to take wrong decisions.But my suggestion for the bitcoin trader is don't get panic at any situation.Because bitcoin will not die at any point.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

That is right, we don't need to panic all the time, we should just trust how crypto works as we must already know that dumping of the price was just normal, we should accept it and we should be able to find ways to not incur loss every dump market.
Panicking off course is not something desirable, but it's unlike a human not to panic in the face of danger. However the most appropriate course to take in the face of such news is first to ascertain the authenticity of the news and then taking right decisions. Running blind or choosing to remain indifferent is what deals the fatal blows.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: