Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Panic Trading!  (Read 1108 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

of course because the panic will make us unable to develop and make you lose too because with a high sense of panic you will definitely sell coins at a low price, even if you want to be patient waiting for sure the coins you hold will rise again

I think this is reasonable, when we panic, of course we cannot make an accurate analysis, of course we immediately sell is a natural thing to do so we don't get a bigger loss.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

In the electronic money market, if the investment panic fear is likely to lead to failure, so I think we should be patient, waiting for a good opportunity, do not worry too much will affect the psychology of we

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

yes you are right you should be able to stop when you panic then you will only get a loss which certainly will make you more depressed, you should not panic and keep calm when the price falls, make sure you keep selling more than the price you bought.
coping with emotions is not easy because we must be patient in a situation where the market is not good at controlling the emotions of ourselves
Coping with emotions is always going to be hard as long as you are trading without a strategy or knowledge. The thing is that a lot of people never get to have a plan or a strategy to trading and that affects them a lot. How will they even be able to have a strategy when they have refused to learn and practise very well. Panic does not solve anything as it adds to you making mistakes the more, the best thing is to have some strategy, build on it, stick with it, and implement those strategies every single time without emotions and all these involves seeking for knowledge first.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Yes, please be patient, careful trading you will succeed, do not rush, you will be impatient and you will easily lead to losses, I think it should analyze carefully before choosing a coin to grasp hold

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Yes, please be patient, careful trading you will succeed, do not rush, you will be impatient and you will easily lead to losses, I think it should analyze carefully before choosing a coin to grasp hold

Being worried about what happened in the market or the coins that you hold is a normal but if you've been following in your emotions it's definitely going to losses. Control your emotions, if the coins that you have are dropping, just think that is a normal movement.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

My strategy is the first law of online trading which is trading with the money you can afford to lose. Once I observe this law i will relax and watch the market interplay to go on till my  desired price will turns up for taking. I also follow the second law which is controlling your emotion while trading. Emotion breeds attitude and which if not checked will will ruin the day business by panic selling which action will bring loss. Do not believe any social media publication without first doing your own background checks.                                                                                                                                                                    
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

I'm even very happy if there more panic sellers, because I can buy at a very cheap price, I'm sure even though the price is decreasing more and more because of panic sellers, soon it will bounce to a high price again
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Panic mood is something that is characteristic of almost any newcomer when he gets into a non-standard situation. It is very difficult to avoid such an error if before that you had no experience of going through such situations. As a rule, this always leads to large losses.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

I agree with your opinion, because when we panic it is not the solution of the maslaha that we are facing that actually worsens the situation, trying to stay calm and always have a big soul is the key to trade, keep trying whatever happens at that price we keep following the flow and not against the flow.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Panic is the reason why people are losing at the trade.  Sometimes the best trading decisions get cut short because of panic.  The nature of this market is quite very clear and that is the market do go against you open other before serious follow your speculations.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

Im think the crypto news sites do not write bad news just to increase the number of site visitors. Its more likely that all these bad news are rewarded very generously with those who manipulate it on the market.If they want pump BTC they ordering good news if wand dupm ordering bad news. I've been looking at this market for quite a long time and I've seen a lot and I know a lot, so I do not get any panic. Newbies are easily scared to sell their coins.BTC fell by more than half its price.BTC are very long time without a good growth.I think it's not too long to wait for growth.First target up to 9k $

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

I think we have noticed that problem many times recently. However, The fear is too big now so there is only way to prevent panic trading that are the acceptance from many governments and corporations
Acceptance by the government will not prevent panic trading. Even in every other market, a lot of people still trade out of panic. Usually, panic is bound to arise for someone who never had a plan on how they should be going about the market in the first place as what they are particular about is the profit they want to be getting in the short term.

Market will always fluctuate, whales will always want to shake out the weak hands that have these kind of thoughts and in this process, this is the reason why we end up seeing people joining FOMO and panicking when the market starts dropping to start selling at loss.

Panic would not solve anything, if you have made a mistake in the past, accept it, see how you can do better next time, and then utilize the correction to your mistake to rebalance now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Dont stop them,so they might all lose and will leave our community here,if that happens then we are free from stupid panicking member.because for me they must all gone so the fake news creators and the fud provider wont succeed anymore if we are panic free community
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Dont stop them,so they might all lose and will leave our community here,if that happens then we are free from stupid panicking member.because for me they must all gone so the fake news creators and the fud provider wont succeed anymore if we are panic free community
if the creator of the fake news will disappear I think the market price will return to normal and when trading can get the maximum price and won't panic sell. so I think we must remain consistent with the current condition and don't panic sell.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

if the creator of the fake news will disappear I think the market price will return to normal and when trading can get the maximum price and won't panic sell. so I think we must remain consistent with the current condition and don't panic sell.
Somehow if that's going to happen it would be boring as hell to look at the price moving too slow or might not want to move because all of the people are waiting someone to let them lose their investment. And as for today spreading fake news and lies seems to be a bit of a good strategy for someone who wanted to quickly earn from the market.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

I am sure that panic causes the negative side of the market. people start to sell coins in a panic and the market falls.

srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

Fake information will be hard to get out of this market because the information is created by speculators that aim to control the market at their will. I think investors should be familiar with these things in order to survive and develop in the cryptocurrency market.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

I am sure that panic causes the negative side of the market. people start to sell coins in a panic and the market falls.
Start to ell these people who is beginners on this market.Who have some experience at least a year's time will not to panic. Experienced people know that the market is manipulative and that it can be easily dump or pump.
The main thing to know is when to buy and sell.)

nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

It is not easy to stay calm in trading especially if all coin has decreased too deep. I see that many people still get panic on this and they cannot hold any longer and many of them are attracted to sell the coin at the low price. I agree that we must learn about how to not panic in every situation so we can remind calm and we can make a decision regarding what happened in the market.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

This is why I prefer trading with predefined strategies most of the time, and automating their execution.  This way, I'm taking my emotions out of the mix.  I feel like with a well defined strategy that I am confident in that the strategy will be successful so I no longer need to worry about making a decision in a panic.
People are not using money they can afford to lose on investment that's the real problem. If you are investing into bitcoin and you panic sell whenever it goes down that means you are afraid of losing that money, if you invested the money you can afford to lose than you wouldn't have panic selled everything when it dropped a bit.

People who invest money that they can afford to lose just watch bitcoin go down and even rebuy from lower amounts to drop the averages and stay calm knowing full on well that bitcoin one day will go up and they can sell than. So just make sure you let everyone know they should invest the money they can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: