Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Panic Trading!  (Read 1114 times)
Corrongbenx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Traders, admitted or not. It have feel panic trading, because they experienced a significant decline. However for me, only a holder. Feel comfortable and don't feel panic at all about weakening value of bitcoin.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Bitcoin prices fell sharply and the crypto market became bleak. If we were holding Altcoins or Bitcoin at the time and when trading was always puzzling at times, i thought it would be the best and the most experienced in the crypto market. Such as you need to be calm and confident to keep trading and investing as well as waiting for the glorious moment will come.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

It is not easy to stay calm in trading especially if all coin has decreased too deep. I see that many people still get panic on this and they cannot hold any longer and many of them are attracted to sell the coin at the low price. I agree that we must learn about how to not panic in every situation so we can remind calm and we can make a decision regarding what happened in the market.
You right, you know not all panics are experienced by only newbies, most users also experience the same thing especially if there is a big deeps, but what distinguishes experienced users with newbies is in responding to that panic, they won't let panic take over their choices
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

It is not easy to stay calm in trading especially if all coin has decreased too deep. I see that many people still get panic on this and they cannot hold any longer and many of them are attracted to sell the coin at the low price. I agree that we must learn about how to not panic in every situation so we can remind calm and we can make a decision regarding what happened in the market.
You right, you know not all panics are experienced by only newbies, most users also experience the same thing especially if there is a big deeps, but what distinguishes experienced users with newbies is in responding to that panic, they won't let panic take over their choices

You can look at the prices of Bitcoin from another point of view. Just think that it was very strange when BTC jumped up so high close to the end of the last year.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

I can say maybe all trader will become panic especially if one or two or more coins move together and it makes the traders cannot thinking which coin that he will pick. Sometimes I laugh when I see this situation and fortunately, I have a high-speed internet connection so I can choose the coins with fast and I don't delay the trade, and I can get the profit.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Controlling emotions and in ourselves is very important when the market is floating. because this emotion can lead to loss. emotion. both passions are important things we must control
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

Controlling emotions and in ourselves is very important when the market is floating. because this emotion can lead to loss. emotion. both passions are important things we must control
well, this is something that is always reminded every time trading. however, sometimes lust is greater and keeps us going. well, maybe learning to control lust will be very good at trading. thankful for every profit you get.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

Mostly I agree with you because panic will not helping. If we have a good money management panic will not happen because we still have back up fund for buy back, only need more patience to wait. Market is bad for any activity, cut loss is nightmare and hold is boring. Up to you just see the chart and analyze again to find better solutions.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

It has been noticeable that social media these days is exerting panic calls all around. These posts serve no real purpose except to take clicks and views while not helping the cryptocurrency community at all.
Keeping a cool head at times of bearish runs is no trick but is also far from easy. Even the best of us fell into the trap of panic responses, losing even more as a result. Keep the stress out of the trading business and invest only so much that you can afford to lose. We would also recommend small investments at the times when bitcoin and altcoins gradually lose value, since the period when they rise up will come.
Share here your "quick and dirty" techniques to keep calm while trading and experiences when you panicked so to help others recognize it as well and stop it in time!

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/

Mostly I agree with you because panic will not helping. If we have a good money management panic will not happen because we still have back up fund for buy back, only need more patience to wait. Market is bad for any activity, cut loss is nightmare and hold is boring. Up to you just see the chart and analyze again to find better solutions.
with panic we cannot think correctly, so what we do is the wrong step. after that disappointment will arise and we get worse in error. for that intention to commit to holding and enduring full patience

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

If a truth trading is a very risky venture and you cannot make money if you think you will not lose and all your trading are going to be positive is not going to work out very well.  Therefore you should not invest into cryptocurrencies if you cannot control yourself emotional.
Zicasu

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

I totally agree that panic trading can cause many loses.
The best option if you just started trading - simply use stop losses, or don't trade at all.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

If a truth trading is a very risky venture and you cannot make money if you think you will not lose and all your trading are going to be positive is not going to work out very well.  Therefore you should not invest into cryptocurrencies if you cannot control yourself emotional.

I guess you will experience that emotional trading in your first time in crypto, but after that and you also do search more knowledge has been gathered. I guess by your next attempt in execute trading in cryptocurrency you will not get panic.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

This is very good advice. You need to make a huge effort to learn how to control your emotional state. Most people do not want to learn, hope for good luck and eventually lose their money. I wonder when this will all be over?
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

When the price of bitcoin is still cheap, only hundreds of dollars for one bitcoin price drops no one panics. Then the price rises to thousands of dollars for one bitcoin, people begin to question when prices go down, then make an analysis as if bitcoin is not good for trading. Actually, bitcoin is the same as fiat currency, when prices rise and fall. So use logic, and analyze it so you don't lose, because if you know when prices go down, it can also be profitable.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

The best advice for those who panic is not to go to the exchange on the coinmarketkap and not to turn on the computer at all, so that under the influence of emotions do not sell yourself in a minus. better to rest))

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

You can look at the prices of Bitcoin from another point of view. Just think that it was very strange when BTC jumped up so high close to the end of the last year.

Nobody will bother much when the price is kept increasing because we have seen the Bitcoin is at top value but when the price starts decreasing we can see most of the people will start a panic about the market. We have to be very careful either the price increase or the price is decreasing because even though it drops there is a chance for it to increase.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

The panic in yourself will make things even more chaotic. We should face the Cryptocurrency market conditions calmly so that we can think logically to plan in the future.
Most people who trade are when the value of the price drops or falls in value the price of the coin they panic and sell all their coins, because they assume they will lose a lot if they don't sell coins that fall.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

well, this is something that is always reminded every time trading. however, sometimes lust is greater and keeps us going. well, maybe learning to control lust will be very good at trading. thankful for every profit you get.
In my opinion, we can control by making profit and loss targets that require us to stop basically this is back to our nature if we cannot breathe the same to be able to control it difficult

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kokliko

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Nobody will bother much when the price is kept increasing because we have seen the Bitcoin is at top value but when the price starts decreasing we can see most of the people will start a panic about the market. We have to be very careful either the price increase or the price is decreasing because even though it drops there is a chance for it to increase.
For the crypto market, we need to keep calm and absolute confidence. When panic, trading can lead to failure, because they often cause panic even after you have some control over your anxiety. Keep this in mind as you learn to control your panic.
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

If you have no patience and can not stay calm in the such market conditions then you have only one place that is a place where you will only lose and nothing more. If your luck is good then you may get small profit but for panic sellers there is not a satisfactory result and even panic selling is not a solution. In order to solve this problem you need to wait only which will result n profit and nothing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: