Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am slowly becoming paranoid  (Read 62 times)
Inastran (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

I think thatch am slowly becoming a paranoid person. There are so many sites and articles, different magazines, information is coming from everywhere. From friends, from people on this forum, from my own head sometimes. And the more time passes the more I feel that can not cope with it any more.
From time to time I notice that the stream of this information is too fast and too wide and the facts are usually opposite ones that were told about lately. Magazines usually write contraversary articles and people... everyone is telling something that is opposite the opinion you believe. How do 6ou manage to keep a balance in this? How to filter information if it all seems to come from a reliable source, but pieces cannot click together. Stop reading and listening to everyone is not an option, you can miss something important. Continue listening will make me a sick person Smiley What do tounusually do in such situations?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

How do 6ou manage to keep a balance in this? How to filter information if it all seems to come from a reliable source

Why do you think all big market traders/investors meditate? When you relax everything is gonna come to its place! Stop chasing news in hope to find next big thing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: