Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Real (BTCr) is really upcoming BTC hardfork?  (Read 1574 times)
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

I just do not like Fork coins. Most of the fork coins are just a piece of shit and do not come up with a good position. I suggest you study real coin problems, conditions and investment pattern and decisions and invest in Genuine coins to get a better follow-ups.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Forks are better to be avoided. They are just in the market for the whole pump and dump function and will bring nothing long term in the market.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

cant wait for the Bitcoin Anonymous fork
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I think it can do good. I have heard few good reviews about them. I have studied about BTC cash and it looks fine to me. Now i am going to do research on BTCr. Lets see can i keep some hope or not.
graysato

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

I think it will be a good project like bitcoin. I hope that it won't be a scam like others project. Those fake projects are threat to the cryptomarket. So, to gain the popularity among people, bitcoin real need some time.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

There are many altcoins which are under bitcoin such as bitcash, bitcoin diamond, bitcoin gold etc. But they couldn't gain that much of popularity like bitocin. So, the main thing is gaining popularity.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

If in the future there will still be people who take money, then the money will not die. Not everyone in the world can afford to use electronic money. In some places there is still no Internet. And indeed, in general, no one has ever abolished the natural exchange or barter.
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

I guess it's definitely worth to investigate. Maybe it is not one of those useless forks? Maybe it may offer something new to us? A way more affordable replacement for many of altcoins?
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Sure looks interesting enough to do some research into but I am not generally a fan of hard forks, they are just trying to take on the success of coins like bitcoin to make them look good. Maybe this might last a little bit and someone might make a bit of money off of it. Most likely will just be another one of those hard forked coins that come into the market only to die out.

AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

To be honest, I stopped investing in forks after I made loss by holding BCH previously. Since then, though I haven't owned a single fork coin till now but I have observed how they are performing in the market and that was not something satisfactory for someone who is highly optimistic of cryptocurrency. I'll definitely skip it.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:45 AM

I don't see why these coins keep attempting to fork of off Bitcoin.  I would rather see some innovation and progress instead of cloning and pumping and dumping.  Very disappointing when these forks happen. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

I also heard about the new one about bitcoin hardfork .Hope it will be a good project. It will bring a positive feedback from the customer.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

Hello guys.
The new Bitcoin hard fork is coming which is name Bitcoin Real (BTCr). What do you think , this project is good or scam?
Everyone says that is really good project. and what do you think about BTCr price?

Only bitcoin will develop and bring a good profit and all its forks are created only to enrich some greedy people. I think that it is not worth investing in this fork.
jcojci

Activity: 731
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Hello guys.
The new Bitcoin hard fork is coming which is name Bitcoin Real (BTCr). What do you think , this project is good or scam?
Everyone says that is really good project. and what do you think about BTCr price?

I hope that this time, we can get 1:1 or more so we can get free coins again Grin I think if this new coin can give a profit, then I will try to buy and sell this coin so I can have another source to make money. But I don't know how long this coin can survive in the wildest of cryptocurrency, and if they are a perfect team, then I am sure that they can pass the hard moment to survive and they will exist on the crypto. So we only wait for a while until they can prove what they do.
Lahori

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

The project site

Htpps://www.bitcoinreal.org
www.cointalks.org

Exchage its listing and trading : www.cryptoa.com

Hello guys.

I hope that this time, we can get 1:1 or more so we can get free coins again Grin I think if this new coin can give a profit, then I will try to buy and sell this coin so I can have another source to make money. But I don't know how long this coin can survive in the wildest of cryptocurrency, and if they are a perfect team, then I am sure that they can pass the hard moment to survive and they will exist on the crypto. So we only wait for a while until they can prove what they do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: