Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service  (Read 3364 times)
bugslayer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Seems an interesting concept.
I think piracy will be the main challenge you are going to face. How you can prevent selling the protected data(copyrighted data)?
You may face legal issues in different countries.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hddcase2018

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

Get them all.
I will apply to join DataXchain next two days.
Thank you for showing all those links.

I will definitely support this project!..an amazing and really helpful for us to secured our data by means of blockchain technology!..thank you dataxchain!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

DataXchain provide P2P data intermediation through human behavior that needs data acquired through sensors from which the data buyer must draw patterns after purchasing
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

Its great to find a new blockchain based decentralized data trade service that will provide a wider world services and help prevent personal data misused. DataXchain is creating a data ecosystem in which there is strict individual ownership.
maicahlove

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

As I read the details in homepage, i find this project very interesting because the idea is unique but i have a question regarding intelligent matching engine. I just don't understand clearly how it works and what are the advantages of having IME?
DataXchain

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

About DataXchain

We would like to tell you more about our project and bring you closer to it! So, what is DataXchain?
DataXchain is Decentralized P2P Data Trading Service, to the widerworld. DataXchain believes that the aim of the Intelligent Information Society is to provide ultimate efficiency to all mankind, based on the new values created on the ICT foundation, by delivering intelligent technology and innovation to the general public.
DataXchain will change the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, a novel ‘Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service’. Leveraging the DataXchain Platform, all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly.

Why DataXchain?

1. User-Friendliness
Provides simplified upload procedure as well as potential value viewer service on website and mobile APP.
2. Intelligence
Smart data handling: With advanced AI & Big Data technology, allows automatic matching as well as cataloguing service (DataXchain Engine).
3. Agility
Strong & quick service process: DataXchain enables simultaneous yet massive process through various open source projects participation such as Ethereum Sharding project.
4. Flexibility
Provides Seamless service to provide stable service & Flexible software architecture for high-tech application.
5. Security
Security enhancement & real time tracking: DataXchain enforces security with Smart Contract powered by Blockchain network and separate key value storage.
6. Accuracy
Prevents filter bubble with automatic matching process based on diverse hybrid algorithm.
Learn more: http://dataxchain.org/ico/main
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Get them all.

I will definitely support this project!..an amazing and really helpful for us to secured our data by means of blockchain technology!..thank you dataxchain!
dataxchain can also count on my support, i will even recommend this project to my friends and share with them what is the services that this project offers.
chewey2018

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

what are the service features of this dataxchain project that makes them above among any other companies offering the same kind of services as what they offer? can you pls educate me further about this?
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

is there any sample image of dataXchain app? is there anyone has the link for it? kindly share it with us, really want to see what does it look like, and i'm so excited to try the amazing features of their project!
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

What makes blockchains immutable?

Blockchain is a distributed database, stored on a large number of computers in the form of a set of identical copies. These copies are constantly synchronized, so that any new records in the database are instantaneously distributed throughout the network. New changes are recorded in a single chain of information blocks.

The blockchain system is cryptographically protected - it means that the user can make new changes to the blockchain only based on his own previous actions. "Third party" editing would be impossible for him because of the lack of a cryptographic key associated with another user and known only to the latter.

Therefore, no blockchain record can be rased or changed, because it would response immediately on all nodes of the network, what is practically impossible. So, once been recorded in the blockchain, data can not be falsified or arbitrarily deleted!

https://c.radikal.ru/c01/1810/1e/d463698503f5.jpg

thanks for this info!..as a newbie, we are also looking for a project that is reliable and secured!..hope that I will join this one as soon as poosible...
definitely true! and because of what services you are offering to us, we don't need now to worry with our investment in this project! hope that our expectation with the great services of your project will last until the end.
DataXchain

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

Dear friends! 
We would like to say you that our AirDrop is live! Receive DXCT TOKENS for invite our chat and don’t forgot inviting your friends.

📄 You can get DataXchain tokens in 3 simple steps:
1. Fill in the airdrop application form here https://air.bitrewards.com/piegh3;
2. Complete at least one task with all related conditions;
3. Wait for results and token distribution.

Award is $10 in DXCT tokens for the first 5000 valid participants!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Get them all.

they also deserve to be recommended and hopefully that this project is soon to be available not only in one country but globally. looking forward for more updates with your project!
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

we are really lucky to have dataXchain in the community that giving us a seamless, stable service and flexible software  that provides  high-tech applications that will surely satisfied what our needs and wants! this is really worth to invest!
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

we are really lucky to have dataXchain in the community that giving us a seamless, stable service and flexible software  that provides  high-tech applications that will surely satisfied what our needs and wants! this is really worth to invest!
indeed! a flexible, accurate, reliable and secured platform ever had! hope that this project hit a big success! the team behind this are really bright to come up with this kind of great offers!
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

new here guys! what this project is all about? can you please help me to know more about what specific service they offer? i hope that you can help me with this matter. thanks a lot!
DataXchain

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

what are the service features of this dataxchain project that makes them above among any other companies offering the same kind of services as what they offer? can you pls educate me further about this?

DataXchain seeks to offer an alternative to platforms from the major internet companies as one that enables data owners to gain economic value from their private data. While there are existing platforms that deal with data in various ways, DataXchain is unique in its ability to support transactions of a wide range of data, both consciously and unconsciously created, in a decentralised manner, through the help of blockchain smart contracts.

DataXchain’s development is supported by a panel of prominent industry partners which include leading provider of big-data and AI solutions in South Korea, Xiilab, as well as The LINUX Foundation, Oracle, Ethereum and MFU. Driving its implementation is a highly experienced and knowledgeable management team which includes senior executives from Xiilab and KT Corporation (Korea Telecommunications).
Our other strengths:
• User-friendly platform - Provides a simplified upload procedure as well as a potential value viewer service.
• Intelligent ecosystem - The use of advanced AI & Big Data technology allows automatic matching as well as a cataloguing service using DataXchain Engine. (Smart data handling)
• Agility - DataXchain enables a simultaneous yet massive processing through participation in various open source projects such as the Ethereum Sharding project. (Strong & quick service process)
• Secure - DataXchain enforces security with the Smart Contract powered by the Blockchain network and separate key value storage.
• Flexible - A seamless, stable service and flexible software architecture are provided for high-tech applications.
• Accurate - Prevents filter bubbles through an automatic matching process based on diverse hybrid algorithms.
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

is this available in any country? if not, what country dataxchain project operates? do the team has plans in expanding in other country or even globally if ever their project become successful?
tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

any link for their video presentation for what kind of services or products they offer, how to join and other information about their platform? kindly share it with us! thank you! it will help me a lot!  Smiley
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

DataXchain seeks to offer an alternative to platforms from the major internet companies as one that enables data owners to gain economic value from their private data. While there are existing platforms that deal with data in various ways, DataXchain is unique in its ability to support transactions of a wide range of data, both consciously and unconsciously created, in a decentralised manner, through the help of blockchain smart contracts.

DataXchain’s development is supported by a panel of prominent industry partners which include leading provider of big-data and AI solutions in South Korea, Xiilab, as well as The LINUX Foundation, Oracle, Ethereum and MFU. Driving its implementation is a highly experienced and knowledgeable management team which includes senior executives from Xiilab and KT Corporation (Korea Telecommunications).
Our other strengths:
• User-friendly platform - Provides a simplified upload procedure as well as a potential value viewer service.
• Intelligent ecosystem - The use of advanced AI & Big Data technology allows automatic matching as well as a cataloguing service using DataXchain Engine. (Smart data handling)
• Agility - DataXchain enables a simultaneous yet massive processing through participation in various open source projects such as the Ethereum Sharding project. (Strong & quick service process)
• Secure - DataXchain enforces security with the Smart Contract powered by the Blockchain network and separate key value storage.
• Flexible - A seamless, stable service and flexible software architecture are provided for high-tech applications.
• Accurate - Prevents filter bubbles through an automatic matching process based on diverse hybrid algorithms.

wow!!!! it seems that there's a lot of good points dataXchain has! the team did a great job to include this kind of great features in this project! kudos to the team!
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

is this project also offer referral bonus for our referrals? what other benefits aside from referral bonus if there is any can we get through the use of this platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: