Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service  (Read 3362 times)
vstampede18

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

I just do not understand how it works and what are the advantages of IME?
I think your concept is interesting. I think piracy will be the main problem you will encounter. How can I prevent the sale of protected data (copyrighted data)?
you can check their whitepaper anytime in this link: https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/medica-ai/....all your inquiries can be answered through reading their whitepaper. i think you will better understand their platform if you do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

one of the service features provided by the dataXchain data matching and data enrichment service boost transaction between partners. it provides a simplified upload procedures as well as a potential value viewer service on websites and mobile apps.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

DataXchain is "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service / Blockchain-based decentralized data trading service." Projects that are worth supporting, bro with innovative concepts. But the success of this project is that the team and the developer must have innovative and creative promotional methods with attractive offers to attract investors to join. I hope this project can run smoothly and can develop well.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Welcome to the Data Age!

In today’s society we are besieged with ‘Data’ every minute of the day - we are living in the Intelligent Data Age. But we live in a world in which our personal data have been misused in many ways. It is a real problem and most of you may be aware but may not have any idea how this can prevented. DataXchain provides a solution for this!

We will create a data ecosystem in which there is strict individual ownership of My Data to replace the data giants. That is why we are introducing to the wider world the ‘DataXchain’ service, a decentralized data trade service based on blockchain technology within a brand-new data trade ecosystem where anyone can easily create digital assets to share and sell.

Our personal data is extremely valuable, and each individual should be the key beneficiary of all use of their personal data!

You have already passed the private stage of fees and, if so, how much money was collected on it? Or do you immediately start for everyone? And have you already presented your project at conferences to funds? Or have you not reached this stage yet?

Pre-sale has begun. This is the sales phase at number 0.
We have 6 stages of full sales ahead. This information can be found on the project website.  http://dataxchain.org/ico/main

Let's see how things go on. From what I see the project is very promising, which means that price growth can occur with a good growth of the market.
Another question is what sum amounts you can collect in your ICO. From this very much depends on me.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

DataXchain will expand the data processing and analysis service to enhance data matching efficiency, and will develop an algorith that select valuable digital assets as digital goods and makes accurate recommendations.
correct! and aside from that, dataXchain will also expand tradeable target data to facilitate partner' wide ranging data transactions. hoping that it will become successful and make their expansion globally.!! i'm sure that they will help lots of people through their project!
hoping and believing in that also! i know that they can make it, they can achieve their goal and the success that they wanted. and if that's the case, this will also our success, investing in here is really worth it! so what are we waiting for, let's support this project, invest here and be part of their growing team!

Many thanks for your support! We will do our best to justify your trust!
we're very grateful and thankful having your team in the community, giving us this kind of great opportunity and having us experience your services that what we are waiting for!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 11:20:32 AM by twinniebell2018

is this dataxchain are user-friendly? can we able to download their app in any mobile phone, either IOS or android? how about in PCs?
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

good to know that dataXchain team are seeking new ways to innovative and new avenues for the platform to evolve. the development and improvement of the dataXchain platform will be a continuous process!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

is this dataxchain are friendly user? can we able to download their app in any mobile phone, either IOS or android? how about in PCs?
yes! and it provides simplified upload procedure as well as potential value viewer service on website and mobile app in both IOS and android.
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

good to know that dataXchain team are seeking new ways to innovative and new avenues for the platform to evolve. the development and improvement of the dataXchain platform will be a continuous process!
yes, and at the same time, the team will honor their mission of creating a world where My data is traded fairly and equally and individual data  ownership rights are respected and protected through dedicating resources into social awareness initiatives.
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

yes, and at the same time, the team will honor their mission of creating a world where My data is traded fairly and equally and individual data  ownership rights are respected and protected through dedicating resources into social awareness initiatives.
with this, i think that their users and investors will continue to motivate to recommend this project to their family and friends. seeing what is the future plans of the team in the development and improvement of the platform!
DataXchain

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

DXCT Token Growth Drivers

The current market trend has been moving towards more and more use of big data. Our team sees this as an opportunity to introduce substantial changes into the way private individuals approach their income by creating a new financial stream as well as reimagining various aspects of their lives – work, education, leisure, etc.

According to International Data Corporation (IDC) research, the big data and business analytics market will grow from $131.1 trillion US in 2016 to over $202 trillion US in 5 years, provided the average compound annual market growth rate stays above 11.7%. Besides, according to the Global economic forum projections the price on personal data may reach €1 trillion by 2020, showing a huge leap of 317% compared to €315 billion in 2011.

Such situation on the modern digital data market opens up great opportunities for expanding and developing the DataXchain project. The DXCT token will grow together with the success of the DataXchain project.
For more information on the DXCT token, visit the official DataXchain website at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main.

https://a.radikal.ru/a29/1810/a6/8892d135a330.jpg
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

i have visited the whitepaper of dataxchain and do you know what catches my attention? it is their roadmap that shows all the possible development of the platform. hoping that the team become successful in achieving what is in their roadmap!
DataXchain

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

hi guys! any details and updates about this dataXchain project? i have read lots of good comments about the features of dataxchain and it do really amazed me with the services they offer. how to join here? kindly help me with this matter. thanks!

Many thanks for the support! You can watch our updates on social networks.
unicohijo2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

The current market trend has been moving towards more and more use of big data. Our team sees this as an opportunity to introduce substantial changes into the way private individuals approach their income by creating a new financial stream as well as reimagining various aspects of their lives – work, education, leisure, etc.

According to International Data Corporation (IDC) research, the big data and business analytics market will grow from $131.1 trillion US in 2016 to over $202 trillion US in 5 years, provided the average compound annual market growth rate stays above 11.7%. Besides, according to the Global economic forum projections the price on personal data may reach €1 trillion by 2020, showing a huge leap of 317% compared to €315 billion in 2011.

Such situation on the modern digital data market opens up great opportunities for expanding and developing the DataXchain project. The DXCT token will grow together with the success of the DataXchain project.
For more information on the DXCT token, visit the official DataXchain website at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main.

thanks for this information, it really help me a lot! and this only shows that i'm not wrong in choosing dataxchain among any other companies offering the same service as yours. for sure, that i can gain a great experience through this project!
DataXchain

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

i have visited the whitepaper of dataxchain and do you know what catches my attention? it is their roadmap that shows all the possible development of the platform. hoping that the team become successful in achieving what is in their roadmap!

Thank you so much!
candybutcher2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

DataXchain token (DXCT) is the main instrument of payment in dataXchain. a cryptocurrency exchange option is provided to secure more users in the market!
DataXchain

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

thanks for this information, it really help me a lot! and this only shows that i'm not wrong in choosing dataxchain among any other companies offering the same service as yours. for sure, that i can gain a great experience through this project!

Thank you for your trust!
cointail

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Three important questions

Today we would like to answer the three most important and frequently asked questions. We appreciate our investors and all people interested in the development of the project. That is why we create an open and transparent system of interaction with you. And we would like you to know everything about the project and its development.

1. What is DataXchain?

DataXchain is a blockchain-based decentralised data trade service providing a tailored matching service between data owners and data users through its unique Intelligent Matching Engine (IME).

Data users can purchase data, such as music, images or various forms of information, via a Smart Contract, which will automatically execute the transaction to pay data owners a DataXchain Token (DXCT) and allow data users to download the purchased data.

2. Who started DataXchain?

DataXchain’s core team is led by Mr Lee Woo Yung (CSO), Mr Baek Yong Chang (CEO), Mr Choi Young Hun (CMO) and Mr Frank Cha (COO).

Founder and CEO of Xiilab, Mr Lee is a prominent figure in field of data technology in South Korea. Having participated in policy formulation on data management at a governmental level, he is the President of the Association of Big Data Business & Services Companies in South Korea. He started Xiilab in 2010 and grew it into a Konex-listed industry leader in big-data technology and Artificial Intelligence with a market capitalisation of KRW1.1 billion.

Mr Baek built an impressive career as one of the key executives at KT Corporation, formerly Korea Telecom, which is the largest telecommunications company in South Korea. He was Managing Director between 2000 to 2010 and then Vice President after, overseeing areas such as intelligent data services, network and technology, technical sales, the Digital Library and the e-book business. More recently, he was the Senior Managing Director in Dinnoplus, managing sales and marketing of IoT, Edge/Cloud Computing and Big Data solutions.

As Chief Marketing Officer, Mr Choi will build DataXchain’s brand and drive its adoption. He has a strong background in Intellectual Property (IP) management, having been the Managing Director of Markpro, an IP management services provider, covering sales, marketing and operations for over 20 years at Markpro. He is currently also a Managing Director at Xiilab.

Mr Cha will manage the overall operation of DataXchain, implementing its business strategies and plans and building a successful ICO. Prior to this, he was the oversee the US operation of Markpro, driving sales and market share growth, services, managing market research and growing various product lines.

How does DataXchain make money?

DataXchain makes money each time a transaction is made, receiving a commission each time a data user decides to purchase data from data owners on the platform.

The company has undertaken to donate 50% of the commissions to charity, while ploughing the remaining 50% into the operations and expansion of the DataXchain ecosystem.
https://a.radikal.ru/a21/1810/34/d21b78aa4991.jpg

very well said!..this clearly explains why we should patronized dataxchain!...this is a project that we really wanted to make our data secured and earn at the same time!..thank you for having this project!
cpubox

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

The market’s problem and the DataXchain solution

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

https://c.radikal.ru/c19/1810/b7/15403efc839b.jpg
c
orrect!..in this digital age, dataxchain will surely needed by everyone to protect their personal data from hacking!..there's no reason not to support and patronize this project!....this is one in a million chance that we must grab!
memoryslot

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

DataXchain will initiate a new era of Data Liberalism

DataXchain is a “Data Trading Platform powered by Deep Learning and Blockchain(hereafter Deep Data Trading)”
which matches what data owners can provide with what data users want through a tailored data-matching service.
Through ‘decentralizing’ data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand-new deep data trading ecosystem in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data penetrating almost every aspect of our lives and becoming a vital resource, the possibilities DataXchain can bring are endless and so is the extent to which it can dramatically improve our lives.

However, under our current industrial system, data is locked within centralised systems and services, generally represented by a handful of social media and internet portals. Our personal data has been harvested by these Data Giants to generate profits or satisfy their own interests.
DataXchain will change the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, a novel ‘Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service’. Leveraging the DataXchain Platform, all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly.

https://c.radikal.ru/c11/1810/bc/c681ce78476f.jpg

I'm just a little bit confused?..what do you mean by data liberalism?..can you cite a concrete example of this..thanks..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: