Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service  (Read 3364 times)
Champoy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

it seems that dataXchain team has also great development plans for the future! and this includes global data trading, global data mining and global data exchange.
you're absolutely right! i have also read it in their whitepaper. and the team is really a brilliant one! hoping that they also achieve what is in their future plans in the soonest time!...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

dataXchain worth our investment and recommendation! their platform has lots of great features and i also want the benefits and advantages that we can get through this! thanks dataXchain and to all the team behind it!
tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

one of the service features of dataXchain is the use of advanced AI and Big Data Technology that allows automatic matching as well as cataloging service using DataXchain Engine!...
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

one of the service features of dataXchain is the use of advanced AI and Big Data Technology that allows automatic matching as well as cataloging service using DataXchain Engine!...
wowww!!!! dataXchain are really amazing having this kind of service features. how is this advanced AI and Big DAta Technology works? and can you share us some other service features of dataXchain? i will wait for your answer, thanks a lot!  Smiley
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

wowww!!!! dataXchain are really amazing having this kind of service features. how is this advanced AI and Big DAta Technology works? and can you share us some other service features of dataXchain? i will wait for your answer, thanks a lot!  Smiley
dataXchain has a strong and quick service process wherein it enables a simultaneous yet massive process through participation in various open source projects such as the Ethereum Sharding project. i hope that it gives you help to know what other service features dataXchain has....
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

plss check dataXchain whitepaper. you can read there all the service features they have and other information as well. here is the link of their whitepaper, hope that it can help you! Smiley http://dataxchain.org/ico/main
lokomoco

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

it seems that dataXchain team has also great development plans for the future! and this includes global data trading, global data mining and global data exchange.
i have expected that already! that the team has also great plans for the future of their project and it seems that it will again catch the interest of the people in the community. this development will be a continuous process and i know that the team still seeking new ways to innovate and new avenues for the platform to evolve.
no doubt about how brilliant the team is! knowing that each one of them has a great experience about data system. and we're very lucky to have their services in the community and we should be thankful for that!
BybsAllstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

hi guys! new here in this thread. is there anyone who can help me to know more about this dataXchain platform. i want to know more details about this! hope that you can help me, thanks...
battlax
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

hi guys! new here in this thread. is there anyone who can help me to know more about this dataXchain platform. i want to know more details about this! hope that you can help me, thanks...
same here! i hope that you can guide us guys about what this platform is all about? i want to know also the benefits that i can get when i join and invest in this project. thank you!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

And how will the project deal with copyright? Can any music or video be inserted into the project? Can the sending of data only be carried out by the owner of the media?
kwarrior2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:23:51 AM

The market’s problem and the DataXchain solution

As we are currently shifting to the era of big data, we consider this as an opportunity to bring about tremendous changes to create immense wealth for individuals by creating a new earnings stream and reinventing various aspects of their lives in work, education, leisure and more . Today, big data is used more and more, but there are two serious problems in this area: insufficient reward for the trade and use of My Data and misuse and manipulation of My Data.

DataXchain has a solution to the problem! Our project is a "Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Platform" which can be supplied with what data users.
Through 'decentralising' data ownership and trade, DataXchain aims to create a new data paradigm in which individuals, as opposed to data giants, own the rights to their own data and are equitably compensated if their data is used. It also aims to create a brand new data trade environment in which anyone can easily create Digital Assets to share or sell.

With data, penetrating, almost every aspect of our lives, we are able to dramatically improve our lives.

https://c.radikal.ru/c19/1810/b7/15403efc839b.jpg

One big question is how are you going to monetize this thing. That is, suppose we imagine that everything works as you planned and who are your investors and due to what will the price increase?
Are you planning some kind of promotion in the community? For example, a bounty or something like that? Do you also need translators and people who will lead a branch in their own languages? I'm think you should think about it now.

Please follow our news and we will tell you everything.
We are planning a bounty. After reviewing our site, you can see the number of tokens allocated to this company.

If you have any proposals, please send your proposal at info@tobelet.io
I am very much interested with this project!....giving those links is really helpful and an advantage to all us, especially newbies... given the fact that we are also reading the white paper, but its an additional factor seeing positive feedbacks about dataxchain!..
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

DataXchain is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

wow!..we are all waiting for this!....please share us the links once available...this will help us more understand and encourage with dataxchain platforms!..see you!
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

DataXchain has an automated data classification function in data pre-processing stage. When data is uploaded by customer, X-Classifier can classify the input data based on type, such as text, Image, music and forward them to X-Labeler or X-Deep Learner without human intervention.
this is good!...at least on the part of user, they will not need to classify their own data manually, but instead ith the use of this classifier!...I just want to ask, the token that we are going to earn depends on the data that we will upload?..am I right?..thank you!
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

When reading about DataXchain, I found the project had great ideas. Personal data will be valuable and bring revenue to the owner through the processor of the DataXchain platform. So, what are the fees that the platform earns by the data owner? How is it calculated?
ahnohang

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

in data enrichment engine, Raw data will be labeled by the Data Owner during the initial upload, thus allowing the Data Owner to grant a reasonable value
for My Data. The additional development of "X-Labeler " will enable intelligent labeling.

reasonable value?..meaning to say, the data owner will set the value in their data? is it referring to the price?....or the equivalent token of each data?.
cointail

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

this is really the essence of dataxchain!..they believe that our Data should belong to the creator and the creator should be rewarded for his or her effort, and that the current system which does not recognize the value of the creator or allow such value to accrue to the creator, creates a gap that needs to be filled.  that's the reason why there is now the so called dataxchain!..for the creator!..and that is us!
cpubox

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

The DataXchain Business operates on DXCT (DataXchain Token) commissions charged on transactions undertaken between Data Owners and Data Users. The current business involves purchase transactions with image and music digital asset media
oh I see...by means of this, the commissions charged in every transaction is very easy....as the owner, all they have to do is to wait their commission from the data users!..nice one dataxchain!
memoryslot

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

Hence,we are launching the “DataXchain” project to helpindivi duals like yourselves reclaim the inestimable value in My Data!..that is the mission of dataxchain, to give the right benefits of the data owner in using their data!
cooldude2018

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

DataXchain aims to disrupt the present framework of centralized data capitalism dominated by existing powerhouses in order to establish a new data market for ordinary individuals. It will strive to build trust in the digital economy and truly demonstrate its potential.
a new data market for ordinary individuals!..that is for all of us, who are dominated by large companies who earned by means of our data without permission!..this will served as an eye opener to all of us, that dataxchain is the helping hands to recognize our effort and rights in our own data!..good job dataxchain!
coolrider2018

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

My Data: Targets new digital economic growth founded on both social economic value with the proposition that ”the data of each individual belongs exclusively
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: