Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ideal ICO for beginners to learn from  (Read 136 times)
Infinixhot1996 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

ICO(initial coin offering) is one very peculiar aspect of the crypto world as new coins are being created regularly;its that easy as absolutely anyone can create a coin(not like the conventional system where banks alone are allowed to do that)
  Each coin has its particular use,that is the project;now this is where my idea comes into play,lets say I want to create a platform where students can pay their fees using MY COINS(or TOKENS),I can call if fees coin. I would organize my team of software developers to help build the technology.I would also need approval of the school to use my coin as the medium of paying fees.
  In order to announce to the public that I've started selling my coin(ICO),I need publicity(thats where bounty hunters come In).
  I would hire an agency to organize a bounty for me.This agency already has their community of hunters.The hunters would publicize on social media platforms,blogs,youtube videos and on [Suspicious link removed] the end of the ICO,if it does attract investors(students)and I reach at least the minimum amount,i would reward them with a percentage of my tokens.
  After my ICO,i will use the amount raised to build the technology,if my platform is good,more students(who didn't buy the coin during the ICO) would be interested(this is where the money value comes in) if the demand becomes very high, those who are holding the tokens would put a high price for it, if the demand is low, those who bought would have to sell it at a cheap price to cover their loss.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacheof

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

I really admire your idea,and in putting it out you've rightly explained what an ICO does, the only problem is majority of ICO projects are scam and a lot of people are sceptical of investing in it, as there is absolutely no way to be sure an ICO is legit from the very beginning.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: