Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when will the crypto market revive strong  (Read 135 times)
mronezigger (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

there have been a lot of questions since beginning of 2018.
many says that the crytpo value will rise and still my eyes still roll Roll Eyes
we have been waiting all months long,that is why am asking when will crypto market revive strong again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

First of all, this question was asked here in the forum not only once, not only twice but for so many times.

No one has the accurate answer on when will the crypto market will be up again just like the all time high's. We shouldn't focus with those days as we are heading to a new chapter of it and just leave it as a history. And wait, what's with the revive? crypto market isn't dead.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Well, it's obviously going to recover on June 29th at 4.09PM. Do you know why? Because nobody knows obviously. Why do I keep seeing these ridiculous threads? Obviously nobody could possibly know when the price is going to see a full recovery, if they did do you really think they would share it with you on this forum? They would need to be pulling some serious strings to pull this off, so they wouldn't let it slip so easily.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

In my opinion the market is at its true value and if it was to increase in value I would feel that would be the result of market manipulation.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Basically you need to look at the long term charts. The daily and hourly is bearish in my option. The weekly is neutral since we have held the ~6000 area a few times. However the issue is that on the weekly we are still making lower highs every few months, thats not a good sign.

So either wait for the $5800 support to break with huge volume (and not a stop out) or wait for the higher highs on the weekly charts.

There is no clue when this bear market will end. The bullish news that keeps coming out isn't really helping and its not a good sign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

there have been a lot of questions since beginning of 2018.
many says that the crytpo value will rise and still my eyes still roll Roll Eyes
we have been waiting all months long,that is why am asking when will crypto market revive strong again?

Not only you waiting for crypto revivals their price at the coin market cap
The entire communities are also waiting for the price increase but don't give up just stay strong
Because nobody ca give exact prediction when crypto goes revive again their value
Even the expert are failed to predict about the crypto when it's time uprise again
Only one thing i am very sure cryptocurrency arei soon to rise not soon to die

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

It's really anyone's guess at this point, but there's just been so much bearish news in this bear market that most price movements upwards have been crushed, like exchange hacks (a Japanese exchange was recently compromised according to this tweet). I can only really see a breakout in the near future if extremely bullish news comes out.

I usually browse Reddit for some of my Bitcoin news, but I've had to stop because half of the bitcoin reddit sub that I browse regularly is just people talking about how prices could be worse and/or memes. Seems everyone's waiting out the storm at this point, but it's just annoying that a sub can be all memes when there's no bullish news because people only upvote bullish news and downvote bearish news. Oh well.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

No body know it,  in crypto market we only can predict it by learn about historycal the price since that crypto tradeable. For Bitcoin the longest distance between bull market is 2 years, so if bullish trend not coming in this year that mean will be coming in next year.

Malandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

The CriptoMarket is going to recover when BTC go up to $10.000
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: