Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Crypto Newbie That Also Find Altcoin Trading Difficult  (Read 404 times)
happietappy (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

To really purchase BTC and ETH is very easy, some​ wallet even allow you to purchase with your credit card and deposit directly to your bank account. But it's not that easy to Exchange your​ altcoins for fiat. Is it the fact that altcoins are scattered in exchanges and you have to register in different exchanges that support the altcoin you want to trade or the fact that sometimes the price changes really fast and if you sell high it might take some time before your order get filled. I really find it really stressful/frustrating after all we went through alot of stress while participating in airdrop/bounty.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

To really purchase BTC and ETH is very easy, some​ wallet even allow you to purchase with your credit card and deposit directly to your bank account. But it's not that easy to Exchange your​ altcoins for fiat. Is it the fact that altcoins are scattered in exchanges and you have to register in different exchanges that support the altcoin you want to trade or the fact that sometimes the price changes really fast and if you sell high it might take some time before your order get filled. I really find it really stressful/frustrating after all we went through alot of stress while participating in airdrop/bounty.
Because these developers are so lazy to lose their money to negotiate with exchange site service. If that altcoin has no demand and it will give a huge impact to the altcoin itself. Remember about this demand will be suppoprting the price of altcoin itself. it worth nothing if that still not yet listed on the exchange site.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

It is because almost all altcoins are paired with Bitcoin (or Ethereum in case of ERC20 tokens); their values are dependent on its price. The USD price is merely a mirror of their FIAT valuation. See it as this, if Bitcoin is priced at $5,000, and ETH is 0.05BTC, then ETH will be priced at $250. If BTC goes up to $10,000, ETH is still 0.05BTC, then its USD valuation will be $500. Simply put, Bitcoin price still determines the FIAT valuation of altcoins—if Bitcoin goes up, altcoins USD valuation goes up while their BTC values stay the same.

Of course, this is oversimplification as the crypto market is not that static, and values change all the time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

Altcoin prices are too volatile to pair against fiat, that's why you can only exchange a few coins for fiat.  If you want to get your money out of altcoins convert it to BTC/ETH or whatever and sell that.  We are a ways off from being able to exchange altcoins for fiat on a large scale.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Most airdrops are not worthy of joining, but bounties are okay as long as the ICO is successful. Participants just need patience and time to get a good amount of money from the tokens. If they sell early, they will lose profits. Also, take the issue a positive, when Bitcoin and Ethereum price will go up, those bounty token price will get a huge pump too.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

I think that a majority if not all of crypto newbies find it an uphill task to go about trading altcoins. Even some pros in the market find it difficult, talk less of newbies. I think that these newbies shouldn't be so eager to go into trading, at least until they are sure that they are skilled at it, and can go into it fully without fear.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:24:24 AM

Is it the fact that altcoins are scattered in exchanges and you have to register in different exchanges that support the altcoin you want to trade or the fact that sometimes the price changes really fast and if you sell high it might take some time before your order get filled. I really find it really stressful/frustrating after all we went through alot of stress while participating in airdrop/bounty.
I can relate to your feelings/stress but what we need is a ton of patience to be able to trade your altcoins to BTC/ETH or even fiat. Patience on waiting for your order to be filled or else you gonna end up selling it low, quick but low price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

To remove the stress then simply don't join any of those airdrops and bounties.

Before you hop in crypto market I'm sure that you know that various altcoins are listed to different exchanges. And you can't be sure of it if all of those airdrop tokens you've got will be listed anywhere of those. But you are going there of starting yourself in trading, don't tell its difficult because that's part of growing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

It does not take much as long as the coins are listed on exchanges, you just have to find out where the coins are listed and make sure that you have an account there. Then just sell the altcoins that you got from the airdrops and bounties for another coin like eth and bitcoin and then transfer those bitcoins to the wallet that lets your sell your crypto to fiat and take out the money
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

trading is not the same as buying and selling and how easy that is. you may had had access to the easiest way to sell your altcoins for fiat directly and immediately but you still wouldn't have been able to earn any profit because that requires expertise.
it is not about buying some altcoin that is on top and bag holding it hoping it gives you profit. it is about knowing which coin out of the 2000 altcoins to choose at any time and also more importantly is to know when to dump that altcoin you bought instead of bag holding it while it loses value since whales dump on you.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

Because these developers are so lazy to lose their money to negotiate with exchange site service. If that altcoin has no demand and it will give a huge impact to the altcoin itself. Remember about this demand will be suppoprting the price of altcoin itself. it worth nothing if that still not yet listed on the exchange site.
Lol! no one wants to loss money Wink
It's pretty rampant this days, altcoins have promised to disrupt almost all industries known to man but at the end of the day, most don't have any use other than trading... this slowly kills the coin
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Really? This really make sense and is currently very visible in the current beerish market, Thanks for explaining the theory behind it. This is another reason why i will want to hodl some of my free tokens, maybe their price might rise when BTC price increases
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Before you hop in crypto market I'm sure that you know that various altcoins are listed to different exchanges. And you can't be sure of it if all of those airdrop tokens you've got will be listed anywhere of those. But you are going there of starting yourself in trading, don't tell its difficult because that's part of growing.
Thanks for the suggestion, but if I don't join i feel i might end up regretting...
Over time i have learnt how the system works, i am just voicing my honest opinion on how i feel about it since am a newbie and am pretty sure other newbies feel the same. Am still learning and it's just a matter of time before i get used to it... Smiley Forgive me guys if i made a mistake by posting this
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

of course difficult but if you learn how to trade with altcoins you can earn lot's of satoshi daily.
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Altcoin prices are too volatile to pair against fiat, that's why you can only exchange a few coins for fiat. 
But cryptocurrency in general are volatile, i only know of some few non volatile coins (stable coins), i with a well thought out plan from dev this is possible

If you want to get your money out of altcoins convert it to BTC/ETH or whatever and sell that.  We are a ways off from being able to exchange altcoins for fiat on a large scale.
I know this is the reason behind my ranting Smiley i see it more like gambling which you can't predict.. if you sell high your order might not be filled, if you sell low you might loss money.. I think i will just need to have more patient and hodl token for at least 6months Smiley
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I do not agree that trading is difficult
It’s just that we seem to lazy to make trades ourselves which is why newbies get scammed a lot of times

Focus and do researches
Find out which exchange the altcoin is trading
Go to the exchange and complete your trade after activating 2fa
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Most airdrops are not worthy of joining, but bounties are okay as long as the ICO is successful. Participants just need patience and time to get a good amount of money from the tokens. If they sell early, they will lose profits. Also, take the issue a positive, when Bitcoin and Ethereum price will go up, those bounty token price will get a huge pump too.
Thanks for the advice Smiley
I only join airdrops. Not used to joining bounties expecially long term ones. Nowadays they they are alot of scam out there (was recently scammed in a project bounty) i will advise all newbies like me to always take their time before joining bounties, always look at the team. Be weiry of project that doesn't have any proper information about it team...

I think that a majority if not all of crypto newbies find it an uphill task to go about trading altcoins. Even some pros in the market find it difficult, talk less of newbies. I think that these newbies shouldn't be so eager to go into trading, at least until they are sure that they are skilled at it, and can go into it fully without fear.
True majority of us fail to understand that crypto is a different world entirely Smiley it's just a matter of learning and patience...

I can relate to your feelings/stress but what we need is a ton of patience to be able to trade your altcoins to BTC/ETH or even fiat. Patience on waiting for your order to be filled or else you gonna end up selling it low, quick but low price.
Thanks for the advice

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

I also feel the same when firstly coming in this crypto world. I learn everything about trading and investment from this forum, from site or youtube, and from other people story. In fact, trading and investing need the strategy. How we can arrange a good strategy will define our success. I think when we feel difficult when trading the altcoins into fiat because we mostly find loss and the price is now very unstable in the market. Sometimes, we buy more and then the price is slowing down. I also feel difficult to find out any exchange for my altcoins. So far, just learn and more information should be gained every time.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

This really the fact in trading. but with some of us finds this a hassle, some also find this an opportunity to earn and profit. Ive read in a forum that fast change in prices can really make you an income if you are just vigilant and steady on monitoring.

happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

It does not take much as long as the coins are listed on exchanges, you just have to find out where the coins are listed and make sure that you have an account there. Then just sell the altcoins that you got from the airdrops and bounties for another coin like eth and bitcoin and then transfer those bitcoins to the wallet that lets your sell your crypto to fiat and take out the money
Wish it was that easy cause most of the time when a new coin arrive on exchange, prices will go low due to dumpers, if you sell, you might loss money. if you don't sell price might not pick up and might even go lower

trading is not the same as buying and selling and how easy that is. you may had had access to the easiest way to sell your altcoins for fiat directly and immediately but you still wouldn't have been able to earn any profit because that requires expertise.
it is not about buying some altcoin that is on top and bag holding it hoping it gives you profit. it is about knowing which coin out of the 2000 altcoins to choose at any time and also more importantly is to know when to dump that altcoin you bought instead of bag holding it while it loses value since whales dump on you.

I couldn't agree more, knowing when to hodl or dump is something all newB must learn before thinking about trading. Unfortunately for me am still learning and just currently guess and follow my instinct Smiley
of course difficult but if you learn how to trade with altcoins you can earn lot's of satoshi daily.
Thanks for your opinion
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

You are right trading on exchanges is not a simple process, usually you do not get the price shown as last price because there are many small orders and prices can vary, i think we need advanced swap type of exchanges where we get exact value of our exchange as shown.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

I also feel the same when firstly coming in this crypto world. I learn everything about trading and investment from this forum, from site or youtube, and from other people story. In fact, trading and investing need the strategy. How we can arrange a good strategy will define our success. I think when we feel difficult when trading the altcoins into fiat because we mostly find loss and the price is now very unstable in the market. Sometimes, we buy more and then the price is slowing down. I also feel difficult to find out any exchange for my altcoins. So far, just learn and more information should be gained every time.
Thanks for voicing your opinion...
Nice suggestion, i have also be watching different YouTube videos lately and am graduating learning... but to be honest some cryoto YouTuber don't create videos with newB in mind 😂
Ive read in a forum that fast change in prices can really make you an income if you are just vigilant and steady on monitoring.
I have also heard about this, i think it still all end up at buying low and selling high but at a fast pace... correct me if am wrong Wink

You are right trading on exchanges is not a simple process, usually you do not get the price shown as last price because there are many small orders and prices can vary, i think we need advanced swap type of exchanges where we get exact value of our exchange as shown.
This is exactly what I also which for, but I think this is just wishful thinking and very far from reality as far as altcoin is concern... correct me if am wrong
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

If you are not that much acquainted with trading as a newbie, you might find it stressful to trade. I also experienced the same when i first started trading. Trading can be very interesting, if you can take your time to learn it and do not be in a rush while trading. I think this difficulty that newbies experience while trading, is  what makes them to dump their coins, because they cannot bear the stress of placing orders as traders do. Once you know how to trade, the principle is the same on most exchanges.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

Take note that ETH is an altcoin and almost or all exchanges listed this coin. Regarding with the others it depends on its team whether it will be listed in known exchanges. Basically, BTC and ETH proved that they're the kings in crypto that's why it is easy for us to trade with it.

In our country(PH), most of us are using an app(coins.ph) wherein it has an option to convert not just BTC and ETH, it also hsve the option to convert BCH and XRP to our fiat.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I don't join i feel i might end up regretting...
Over time i have learnt how the system works, i am just voicing my honest opinion on how i feel about it since am a newbie and am pretty sure other newbies feel the same. Am still learning and it's just a matter of time before i get used to it... Smiley Forgive me guys if i made a mistake by posting this
You know how the drill so its going to be depending on how you move things up that way.

You may be a newbie but you are learning things on how airdrops and bounties are going through. Time will come that most of them will no longer existing but as long as there's a company that's interested with this strategy, you can stay but most important part is on how you are learning the lesson.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
biskitop

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

Is the main problem is the difficulty of exchanging crypto into fiat? actually in every exchanger or wallet, there are instructions. You can search for "help" to help you do that.
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

If you are not that much acquainted with trading as a newbie, you might find it stressful to trade. I also experienced the same when i first started trading. Trading can be very interesting, if you can take your time to learn it and do not be in a rush while trading. I think this difficulty that newbies experience while trading, is  what makes them to dump their coins, because they cannot bear the stress of placing orders as traders do. Once you know how to trade, the principle is the same on most exchanges.
Thanks for your opinion...
I agree with your point, alot of we trading newbies just end up dumping our coins / token out of frustration without even caring about changing market price, experienced traders make profit due to our ignorance Smiley
As you suggested it's good advice all newbies should try and take their time to learn trading

Take note that ETH is an altcoin and almost or all exchanges listed this coin. Regarding with the others it depends on its team whether it will be listed in known exchanges. Basically, BTC and ETH proved that they're the kings in crypto that's why it is easy for us to trade with it.

In our country(PH), most of us are using an app(coins.ph) wherein it has an option to convert not just BTC and ETH, it also hsve the option to convert BCH and XRP to our fiat.
Never heard of coins.ph, is it open to users from other countries? heard that XRP is centralized and IMHO I don't like that, that's why i stay away from it
All are difficult OP if you don't know how it works or what is the point of that so better to do if you are newbie is to try different wallets,trading site and different gambling here in crypto then if you already knowledgeable about this of course all will be easy and i also experience your problem when i'm newbie like i got tokens as a reward in campaign so i ask some veterans here in crypto like in myetherwallet that hard for me to use still i learn it because i find a way

Thanks for your suggestions will look into it... I just also wanted to here others people opinion
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

This is so true about BTC and ETH. I have a lot of alts from airdrop and bounty that are almost worthless in my wallet, no ease of transferring them or even exchanging them. The few exchanges in my country only support BTC and ETH, this leaves you with the stress of sending tokens to other exchanges like Binance before they can be traded.
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Is the main problem is the difficulty of exchanging crypto into fiat? actually in every exchanger or wallet, there are instructions. You can search for "help" to help you do that.
I know but my complain is that exchanging BTC & ETH for fiat is easy compared to other altcoins. In most cases, most wallet support directly exchanging BTC & ETH for fiat based on it current price without having to go through trading on Exchanges. This kind of luxury is not available for most altcoins. As newbie, dealing​ with the volatility and complexity of trading can really be frustrating... but with time, everyone keeps getting better Smiley
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

I myself sometimes still face some difficulties when going to trading, especially when it is new tokens or coins from ICO. Moreover, I am still confused when the ICO uses their own platform and wallet. I'm still learning moreover when trading, I still use the very basic ways.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

This is so true about BTC and ETH. I have a lot of alts from airdrop and bounty that are almost worthless in my wallet, no ease of transferring them or even exchanging them. The few exchanges in my country only support BTC and ETH, this leaves you with the stress of sending tokens to other exchanges like Binance before they can be traded.
but the coin from the hash bounty can be sold on the forkdelta market, and there the coin is sold with the final result in the from of ethereum, and of course it can be sent supported in your country, so there are no useless results
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

As newbie you should be careful in choosing which bounty campaigns  to join with. Having lots of different coin is good as investment for the future but you should start learning the market properly especially the different exchanges if you are into trading. Altcoins have lot's of future just be patience and keep on learning, who knows you might keeping the best coin in your wallet.
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Can be really frustrating expecially if the coin/token currently has not worth or is worth pennies

I myself sometimes still face some difficulties when going to trading, especially when it is new tokens or coins from ICO. Moreover, I am still confused when the ICO uses their own platform and wallet. I'm still learning moreover when trading, I still use the very basic ways.
I find it a little bit earlier if the ICO uses it own Wallet and platform e.g Exchange Tokens... all i currently do is dump my token in the exchange for BTC or ETH at my preferential price and hope someday my order will get filled Smiley

but the coin from the hash bounty can be sold on the forkdelta market, and there the coin is sold with the final result in the from of ethereum, and of course it can be sent supported in your country, so there are no useless results

Folkdelta is also an exchange, you trade altcoins for ETH... what am saying is if it will ever be possible to trade tokens directly for fiat Smiley
happietappy (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

As newbie you should be careful in choosing which bounty campaigns  to join with. Having lots of different coin is good as investment for the future but you should start learning the market properly especially the different exchanges if you are into trading. Altcoins have lot's of future just be patience and keep on learning, who knows you might keeping the best coin in your wallet.

Thanks very much for the advice Smiley
patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Never heard of coins.ph, is it open to users from other countries? heard that XRP is centralized and IMHO I don't like that, that's why i stay away from it

Well, I really don't know but it is only for us as you need to do KYC verification in order for you to get higher cash in/out limit and the good thing about it is that there are variety of options to encash and you may also pay bills.

Btw, have you checked XRP today? Lol it pumped a lot but we have  our own favorite coin/token and it is not on my list.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

It is not easy to get involved in trading, it must be mental and have the experience to be able to find altcoins that are difficult to trade.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

don't expect big bounty campaign bonuses at the moment, most of them are cheats and cheats in terms of distribution. The CEO too. can only laugh
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Trading is not an easy job or task,especially you are a newbie into this kind of investment,you must been educate first yourself,and find or experience more ideas on how to become a successfull traders,otherwise crypto traders is a good kind of bussiness but you must always aware thats you should not goes into fraud  or loosing your capital,because in this kind of crypto investment theres so many scam exchanges or opportunist people who wants taking for your weakness especially you are a beginner into this kind of digital currency investment system.

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

may occur, because of the number of new altcoin entered at this time. so it will indeed be difficult to find a market that exists today. then it would indeed be much new altcoin find it difficult to find market for their coins listings.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:38 AM

That is indeed confusing for everyone who are still new to this cryptocurrency world. In early days, i've also suffer that feeling on having that stress day, finding markets on some coins. But as the time goes, it getting easier, even though i've still need to learn even more about this cryptocurrency world.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

The number of new altcoins that come in so that the difficulty in trading alt will be large. Many offer but little demand, this affects all traders. But plunging into trade is increasingly difficult and must take risks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: