Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s exchange knowledge for knowledge!  (Read 699 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Blockchain borned as a way of decentralization of the economic system and powers. An alternative to an old paradigm of a few that have control on everything. Knowledge can be controlled too... and it is the most important part of us. Without knowledge we are nothing.

We should start taking the mentality of creating new types of wealth for the world. This could be done by helping others with our experience and knowledge, opening door for others.

For me... my dream was  working  in the automotive industry. Designing cars and bringing them to life.
It took me years to arrive to the place where I am know. And a lot of effort and dreams. Specially because I came from a country where doing car design is a big big dream. South America is not the friendliest place to have a dream. I am really great full to a amazing person who showed me the way. Just a few words can change everything. Nowadays he is my mentor and a good friend.

My proposal to you is that I can teach you what is really important in order to become a digital modeler for the car industry... and I mean doing crazy cool cars. In exchange of nothing... just your experience or advice in something that you think is worth knowing or exchanging.

I hope all of you can achieve your dreams one day. And I am sure there is someone out there who had the same dream and he did achieve it and he would be happy sharing with you his key to success Smiley

Peace !
How are you going to be teaching those that are interested in learning that, since we all don’t live at the same location? Are you going to be teaching it online? If so, I will advise you to create on article on everything that has to do with the car modeling and also some practical videos to assist, then you can put it online and paste the link in this forum, then those who are interested can be visiting the site to learn about it. And I also want to say you’re doing a great job by sharing what you know, that’s really good of you.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Neo-Design (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Blockchain borned as a way of decentralization of the economic system and powers. An alternative to an old paradigm of a few that have control on everything. Knowledge can be controlled too... and it is the most important part of us. Without knowledge we are nothing.

We should start taking the mentality of creating new types of wealth for the world. This could be done by helping others with our experience and knowledge, opening door for others.

For me... my dream was  working  in the automotive industry. Designing cars and bringing them to life.
It took me years to arrive to the place where I am know. And a lot of effort and dreams. Specially because I came from a country where doing car design is a big big dream. South America is not the friendliest place to have a dream. I am really great full to a amazing person who showed me the way. Just a few words can change everything. Nowadays he is my mentor and a good friend.

My proposal to you is that I can teach you what is really important in order to become a digital modeler for the car industry... and I mean doing crazy cool cars. In exchange of nothing... just your experience or advice in something that you think is worth knowing or exchanging.

I hope all of you can achieve your dreams one day. And I am sure there is someone out there who had the same dream and he did achieve it and he would be happy sharing with you his key to success Smiley

Peace !
How are you going to be teaching those that are interested in learning that, since we all don’t live at the same location? Are you going to be teaching it online? If so, I will advise you to create on article on everything that has to do with the car modeling and also some practical videos to assist, then you can put it online and paste the link in this forum, then those who are interested can be visiting the site to learn about it. And I also want to say you’re doing a great job by sharing what you know, that’s really good of you.

Hey first, thanks for your message and support! I appreciate it

Second, due to the injustice that only a "selected few" can nowadays enjoy the process of designing cars, for example, the place where they born was not the right one or economic situations that don't let them study the career, I decided to create a project that will open the car design process to the community of people who is interested in learning the insides of this profession. I had the support from great professionals and friends with whom we built the site https://cryptomotors.io/

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037564.0

What we propose is to open a design studio to let people be part of this journey, giving a chance to people from all over the world to be part of it without any borders or economic restriction, and we are working in a Design Academy that will help future designers to shape their skills too.

If there is somebody in this forum willing to know how to start into 3D surface modelling I will support with my knowledge of what software to learn, how to learn alone without paying ridiculous fees, and where to start... always a initial guide is essential, I really needed a guide when I started... I had to guess a lot of things by myself and trust that I will arrive at where I wanted to be. I was lucky and well prepared when I got the change... I proved myself, and I did a good experience, and I could reach my goals.

Now it is time to help others.

This is my work: https://www.behance.net/leandrobellone

Cheers mate! Smiley

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Hey guys!

This is what I was talking about Smiley

Looking forward to know your feedback!
Cheers

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

The most essential thing for young people today is to know how to build future by improving their skills and refreshing themselves with knowledge not only in blockchain. Only then will we be able to keep up with the ever-changing social changes and equip ourselves with enough equipment to master life later.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

The most essential thing for young people today is to know how to build future by improving their skills and refreshing themselves with knowledge not only in blockchain. Only then will we be able to keep up with the ever-changing social changes and equip ourselves with enough equipment to master life later.

That's right. And the easiest way to rule another people is with knowledge, or by taking their privilege of acquiring quality knowledge ... This is the reality of many countries... like mine and many others in Argentina (I had to leave the country to be able to progress in my career and to learn more
That's why the blockchain could help many people around the world by distributing knowledge in an unstoppable way.

Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Blockchain is the greatest invention , but in my county Philippines, it is used as a means to fool people by scamming,  almost 100 million pesos was taken away to individuals with those staffs,  and now they are in jail,  the only knowledge that i can share is do not invest into some project if you don't know if it is legit and most important, study first what is blockchain. Crypto wiki app in playstore can help even just a little. 

And also do not support blockchain centralization. It is better as decentralized. 

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

This is a great way to look at the learning and knowledge that young people can grasp and find a way to develop in the future. In any age or time, knowledge is always necessary and will help people develop in the future.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

Allright so I though this is just pure good heart that you want to share your knowledge and you got us there but eventually you guys are having an ico. May I know why? Of course to fund your ideas and work but enlighten us further.

Blockchain is the greatest invention , but in my county Philippines, it is used as a means to fool people by scamming,  almost 100 million pesos was taken away to individuals with those staffs,  and now they are in jail,  the only knowledge that i can share is do not invest into some project if you don't know if it is legit and most important, study first what is blockchain. Crypto wiki app in playstore can help even just a little. 

And also do not support blockchain centralization. It is better as decentralized. 

Those scammers used bitcoin to scam and blockchain has nothing to do with it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 08:38:03 AM by Neo-Design

Allright so I though this is just pure good heart that you want to share your knowledge and you got us there but eventually you guys are having an ico. May I know why? Of course to fund your ideas and work but enlighten us further.

Blockchain is the greatest invention , but in my county Philippines, it is used as a means to fool people by scamming,  almost 100 million pesos was taken away to individuals with those staffs,  and now they are in jail,  the only knowledge that i can share is do not invest into some project if you don't know if it is legit and most important, study first what is blockchain. Crypto wiki app in playstore can help even just a little.  

Those scammers used bitcoin to scam and blockchain has nothing to do with it.

Hey mate,
I am not having an ICO. We created a project where people from around the world can learn and become part of the design process of cars. Designers are rewarded for participate, and there is no borders or restrictions. And people can learn from it. We want to change the idea that to create designs you must mass produce it. In this case we create digital assets that users can enjoy in different games and it could potentially be produced in low volume series.

My offer is still open, right now I am doing the best I can with some friends from Argentina. But I think once this is up and running a lot of people around the world would be able to learn how the car design industry works. And maybe it will help one of those kids who dreamed with Achieving his dreams .

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Hey guys,

Cryptomotors is in the race for the HOT ICO of the week on Tokens Marketplace!

If you support Cryptomotors, click here and vote! https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1049962461326135296

Thanks! we are technically not an ICO. But thanks!!

Ok. What actually are you?
You're having a bounty campaign which isn't new here.

And we're aware that there's some bounty that doesn't have an ico as they are based in US in which ICOs is prohibited.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Hey guys,

Cryptomotors is in the race for the HOT ICO of the week on Tokens Marketplace!

If you support Cryptomotors, click here and vote! https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1049962461326135296

Thanks! we are technically not an ICO. But thanks!!

Ok. What actually are you?
You're having a bounty campaign which isn't new here.

And we're aware that there's some bounty that doesn't have an ico as they are based in US in which ICOs is prohibited.

Thanks for commenting again.
We don't do any initial coin offering.

We are based in Germany not USA.

From CryptoMotors we create awesome cars (digital collectibles) with the help pf the user community.
What is super cool is that we have an open car design studio,  to give more opportunities to talented people around the world and to let the people be part of the journey of car design.
Then the idea is to be able to enjoy the cars in different games.

+ we are working to create a design academy with free content for enthusiasts to learn and design

RendaW

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Peace !

Sounds like a really utopiacal idea by itself... I do not see the profit of the point. So what are the benefits for you actually?

But to be honest sounds amazing though
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

Peace !

Sounds like a really utopiacal idea by itself... I do not see the profit of the point. So what are the benefits for you actually?

But to be honest sounds amazing though

Look, years ago I was dreaming on becoming a designer for de car industry, but if you live in Argentina is almost imposible. Then I meet a fantastic person who not only helped me to understand how to do it, but with  just a few words he helped me to  free my mind of doubts and  auto sabotage, and thanks to those words I could keep fighting for my dream, wich finally I achieved.
It didn’t cost him money, neither time... he didn’t have to loose anything or win. But for me was a life changing.
I hope this answers your question.

sweetstar78

Activity: 110
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Look, years ago I was dreaming on becoming a designer for de car industry, but if you live in Argentina is almost imposible. Then I meet a fantastic person who not only helped me to understand how to do it, but with  just a few words he helped me to  free my mind of doubts and  auto sabotage, and thanks to those words I could keep fighting for my dream, wich finally I achieved.
It didn’t cost him money, neither time... he didn’t have to loose anything or win. But for me was a life changing.

I’m intrested in knowing what words were those!! I’m in a point in life we’re im tired all the time. Where I feel so scared for not knowing things that might cost me a lot or even sound ridiculous.
 So whatever words of wisdom you have, please share them with me.
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

I’m intrested in knowing what words were those!! I’m in a point in life we’re im tired all the time. Where I feel so scared for not knowing things that might cost me a lot or even sound ridiculous.
 So whatever words of wisdom you have, please share them with me.

Well, he told me that I shouldn't be afraid of what's next in my life. Especially with the career. Sometimes we believe that we are running behind an impossible goal... that our dreams are too big for us...
The reality is that if you think that way you are digging your own grave. The key to success is to believe that you can achieve it.

It is a matter of attitude. The attitude you face things. Positive always.

He saw my attitude, and he helped me to drive my ambitions into the right destiny. I was in Argentina... hard for a kid who dreamed of designing cars. Not knowing anything about the business. Thousands of miles away from the place where people get to pay to do that... And finally I got here, and I achieved my dreams Smiley

Maybe this advice doesn't help you. But if you are behind some dream... Man, you can do it. It is just a matter of attitude.

Good luck Smiley

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

Peace !
For me everything you tell is good, but are there examples of what visual forms you are currently working on? or maybe you can give a successful example (in video form)
1 question for you, will you have the initiative to have your own project by relying on blockchain technology?
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

Peace !
For me everything you tell is good, but are there examples of what visual forms you are currently working on? or maybe you can give a successful example (in video form)
1 question for you, will you have the initiative to have your own project by relying on blockchain technology?

Hey yes. We are working on a platform where we create digital collectible cars that can be used in different games,

https://youtu.be/ZzrtyLIcUrg

And we have much more, the idea is to create the next GEN with the help of people around the globe.

Cheers

Tanveer201109

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

Help me plz!
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Help me plz!

I send u PM

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 03:19:56 AM by maarx

Verry important to share the knowledge and as well to bring out new innovative ideas. Current generation requires this attitude. As you have a person who made you think go change your life, each one would have such an inspiring person. It's very important to listen and ponder. We tend to miss out valuable ideas and insiprational points which are indeed needed for our own lives. The same way sharing our own knowledge will certainly enhance our knowledge as well. My friend is my mentor to this crypto community.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: