Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s exchange knowledge for knowledge!  (Read 673 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

Blockchain borned as a way of decentralization of the economic system and powers. An alternative to an old paradigm of a few that have control on everything. Knowledge can be controlled too... and it is the most important part of us. Without knowledge we are nothing.

We should start taking the mentality of creating new types of wealth for the world. This could be done by helping others with our experience and knowledge, opening door for others.

For me... my dream was  working  in the automotive industry. Designing cars and bringing them to life.
It took me years to arrive to the place where I am know. And a lot of effort and dreams. Specially because I came from a country where doing car design is a big big dream. South America is not the friendliest place to have a dream. I am really great full to a amazing person who showed me the way. Just a few words can change everything. Nowadays he is my mentor and a good friend.

My proposal to you is that I can teach you what is really important in order to become a digital modeler for the car industry... and I mean doing crazy cool cars. In exchange of nothing... just your experience or advice in something that you think is worth knowing or exchanging.

I hope all of you can achieve your dreams one day. And I am sure there is someone out there who had the same dream and he did achieve it and he would be happy sharing with you his key to success Smiley

Peace !
Yes,  you are right everyone can achieve their real dream if he or she do hard work to get into the target. Nowadays the world in your hand so we can share our knowledge easily. And lastly congratulation for achieving your dream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prinlyn

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

The most essential thing for young people today is to know how to build future by improving their skills and refreshing themselves with knowledge not only in blockchain. Only then will we be able to keep up with the ever-changing social changes and equip ourselves with enough equipment to master life later.
This is a great way to look at the learning and knowledge that young people can grasp and find a way to develop in the future. In any age or time, knowledge is always necessary and will help people develop in the future.
It is good idea because knowledge is power and the more you learn the more you earn. If we share what we know about the market will definitely help to improve the overall crypto market. Together we can build a new world of digital currency. I like this idea and I want to see cashless society in my life which will no doubt take long time but we can do it together.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

First of all don't exchange the wrong knowledge that is why more people thinks and investing on it because it can give profits but the actual status is not going to be any return from investing on it without intensive knowledge about crypto currencies.I saw many people were crying now who invested on bitcoin at late 2017 to make some huge money in very short term.

Let's spread what is crypto currency ot an an investment.
Neo-Design (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

First of all don't exchange the wrong knowledge that is why more people thinks and investing on it because it can give profits but the actual status is not going to be any return from investing on it without intensive knowledge about crypto currencies.I saw many people were crying now who invested on bitcoin at late 2017 to make some huge money in very short term.

Let's spread what is crypto currency ot an an investment.

I think when we talk about knowledge we don't refer expecific to investing knowledge. I was talking more about technology, profesional experience, advices of what to do to keep moving forward.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Allright so I though this is just pure good heart that you want to share your knowledge and you got us there but eventually you guys are having an ico. May I know why? Of course to fund your ideas and work but enlighten us further.

Blockchain is the greatest invention , but in my county Philippines, it is used as a means to fool people by scamming,  almost 100 million pesos was taken away to individuals with those staffs,  and now they are in jail,  the only knowledge that i can share is do not invest into some project if you don't know if it is legit and most important, study first what is blockchain. Crypto wiki app in playstore can help even just a little. 

And also do not support blockchain centralization. It is better as decentralized. 

Those scammers used bitcoin to scam and blockchain has nothing to do with it.
Yeah it is right blockchain is not a product but a system that cannot be used to betray or scam people. Philippines I think is not too advanced in technology and there people may do not understand what is blockchain technology and how to use it, even in advanced countries people still unaware of blockchain. Anyway scammers are all over the worlds that fool innocent people.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Blockchain borned as a way of decentralization of the economic system and powers. An alternative to an old paradigm of a few that have control on everything. Knowledge can be controlled too... and it is the most important part of us. Without knowledge we are nothing.

We should start taking the mentality of creating new types of wealth for the world. This could be done by helping others with our experience and knowledge, opening door for others.

For me... my dream was  working  in the automotive industry. Designing cars and bringing them to life.
It took me years to arrive to the place where I am know. And a lot of effort and dreams. Specially because I came from a country where doing car design is a big big dream. South America is not the friendliest place to have a dream. I am really great full to a amazing person who showed me the way. Just a few words can change everything. Nowadays he is my mentor and a good friend.

My proposal to you is that I can teach you what is really important in order to become a digital modeler for the car industry... and I mean doing crazy cool cars. In exchange of nothing... just your experience or advice in something that you think is worth knowing or exchanging.

I hope all of you can achieve your dreams one day. And I am sure there is someone out there who had the same dream and he did achieve it and he would be happy sharing with you his key to success Smiley

Peace !
Anyone that wants to know anything should simply ask a question. You don’t get knowledge if you don’t go out searching for it, it’s only those that search for knowledge that finds.

So whatever you want to know, either you carry out some research about it or you ask questions in the forum and anyone that knows about it would give you the answer you seek. No one is ready to sit and start discussing about their careers, there are schools out there.
AchainKatarita

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

thank for your idea. i think this post will help me a lot when trading
Neo-Design (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:11:08 PM

Peace !
Anyone that wants to know anything should simply ask a question. You don’t get knowledge if you don’t go out searching for it, it’s only those that search for knowledge that finds.

So whatever you want to know, either you carry out some research about it or you ask questions in the forum and anyone that knows about it would give you the answer you seek. No one is ready to sit and start discussing about their careers, there are schools out there.

It is a deeper problematic. Of course there are schools. But the most I learnt was from people willing to share their experiences and knowledge. I learn to little from books... and too much from others who shared their knowledge. Sometimes one simply don’t know wich question to ask... or who to ask it. I think there are many great people willing to help others... and many people willing to be helped. You just need to connect both.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Peace !
For me everything you tell is good, but are there examples of what visual forms you are currently working on? or maybe you can give a successful example (in video form)
1 question for you, will you have the initiative to have your own project by relying on blockchain technology?

Hey yes. We are working on a platform where we create digital collectible cars that can be used in different games,

https://youtu.be/ZzrtyLIcUrg

https://i.imgur.com/XhDVTGch.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mzuRvYih.jpg

And we have much more, the idea is to create the next GEN with the help of people around the globe.

Cheers
Blockchain technology will bring changes in the world not only in economy but in every field of life. New innovations can be seen through blockchain technology. Digital currency will be backed by blockchain and it will help us to utilize this currency in the future. Blockchain will definitely help us improve our life through digitization. Bitcoin is also a part of that digitization.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Peace !
For me everything you tell is good, but are there examples of what visual forms you are currently working on? or maybe you can give a successful example (in video form)
1 question for you, will you have the initiative to have your own project by relying on blockchain technology?
Yeah you are right knowledge is power and without knowledge we cannot succeed in the world and especially in cryptocurrency. We can promote bitcoin in our locality so that more and more people will invest in it and by this way they will be able to create another source of income for their better future. It is all about sharing knowledge with our friends and the rest of the people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: