Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Siacash for hold ?  (Read 105 times)
mudyak99 (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

Hello guys, i want to hold token for last year 2018
is SCC/SiaCash good to hold ?
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

SCC coins do not have a good goal for the future, in my opinion, even though the coin has entered the lower class exchange, they are famous only for airdrops send 0 eth, the SCC career will be dimmed instantly just like hydro, if the scc team does not have a goal good and useful for the coin holders
nhuantv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

I dont think so. With me, SCC is just for trading purpose. If you get SCC from airdrop, you can hold it whenever you want, till you reach the target ( i think 100 gwei is good). But if you buy it, you should take profit when you can, scc is not a potential coin. "Take profit" is never wrong.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

it looks like it will be very good too.
see now starting listing in several large exchanges.
and I also saved a few coins, ANON which I got from hardfork, and then I bought even more, and saved it
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

I think it's better to hold. The more users will use Sia to store information, the greater the value of Siacoin crypto currency. a product that Siacoin offers the market is very in demand.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: