Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrocoin  (Read 737 times)
Neosmokecrypt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

If you want a stable network you must setup a pool who accepts lower spec equipment. Now runs the whole network on 3 users, why should someone use his pricey
equipment to mine a new coin....

Low spec users are waiting for new coins to mine.... and if someone uses his best equipment and this coin will be on an exchange they dump there coins and Electocoin is dead.

think about it... good luck with this project!

Sorry for my bad english  Undecided

MerlinMagic2018 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

If you want a stable network you must setup a pool who accepts lower spec equipment. Now runs the whole network on 3 users, why should someone use his pricey

Low spec users are waiting for new coins to mine.... and if someone uses his best equipment and this coin will be on an exchange they dump there coins and Electocoin is dead.

Sorry for my bad english  Undecided

It is true. I'm thinking about a fork to an ASIC resistant algorithm.... but Electrocoin will continue !

Also, read this :

https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-projects-aiming-to-be-asic-resistant-have-little-success/
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Sorry for my bad english  Undecided

It is true. I'm thinking about a fork to an ASIC resistant algorithm.... but Electrocoin will continue !

Also, read this :

https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-projects-aiming-to-be-asic-resistant-have-little-success/

that is, you want to say that Electrocoin dead and on the stock exchange does not fall and that only the following Huh
But I want to note that the algorithm script is number 2 among all algorithms !!!!!!!!!!!.
But if a bad-ass with graphics cards don't like it let them go Vitalik buterin kiss !!!.
A ecли гaвнюкoм c видeoкapтaми нe нpaвитcя тo пycть идyт витaликa бyтepинa цeлyют
MerlinMagic2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

deleted

olkah

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

deleted

that's good news.
MerlinMagic2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

lol  Wink
olkah

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 03:45:15 AM by olkah

coin died Huh Huh Huh Huh.

Dev where is the exchange HuhHuhHuh.
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

coin died Huh Huh Huh Huh.

Dev where is the exchange HuhHuhHuh.

What happeded to this coin ? Huh
MerlinMagic2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

It is still up and running.... See the Electrocoin block explorer ( was down for a couple hours... ) here :

electrocoin-explorer   .    tk    :    3001

Block Height :

Network (GH/s)

(MH/s)

(KH/s)

(Hashs/s)

3 245 400 000 H / s

Current Network Difficulty:

Coin Supply (ELTC)

The problem is, if I list it now, since the top 3 holders have like 90 % of the available coins right now..... coin is probably gonna crash and value close to nothing. But since there are also legit people who mined it less ( not saying the top holders are not legit.... they ARE absolutely legit ! ) ……. we still plan to list in on exchanges.

An announcement by the exchange will be made here on bitcointalk.org when it will be listed. I can't say when this will be done as it would be unethical.

Stay tuned !
olkah

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

DEV You need to give us exchange for coin !!!!!!!
harjinder123

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

i am mining on official pool . why payment not from official pool now .
olkah

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

exchange  Huh Huh Huh
AkiAfroo

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

how many coin you will create?

https://github.com/MerlinMagic2018/electrocash
https://github.com/MerlinMagic2018/electrocoin
https://github.com/LighningCashDev/lightningcash  Roll Eyes
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

Sorry for my bad english  Undecided

It will be the same for low spec miners. It doesn't mean that low spec requirement equals HODL, quite the opposite actually.

Best to cater to all available and interested miners to allow better network hashrate and network stability.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
olkah

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:38:34 AM

will sell coin 506720 (ELTC) PM me
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

The problem is, if I list it now, since the top 3 holders have like 90 % of the available coins right now..... coin is probably gonna crash and value close to nothing. But since there are also legit people who mined it less ( not saying the top holders are not legit.... they ARE absolutely legit ! ) ……. we still plan to list in on exchanges.

What about your first coin Electrocash? That was more fairly mined and yet you just abandoned it without warning. Those were legit miners yet you don't seem to care about the time and energy they wasted on your first coin. If you decide to compensate us I will change my mind but until then you should forget about releasing coins until you know how to implement an algo without ASICs. Also don't waste your time or money on an exchange for this because it's always the same people like olkah who mine tons of coins at launch and immediately dump.
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Nodes are down?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: