Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin vs ethereum survive.  (Read 251 times)
Arroware (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

I have bought bitcoin and ethereum, in the next few days, I have seen worse market prices every day, do I have to cut my losses or I have to wait patiently, what I do.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

I have bought bitcoin and ethereum, in the next few days, I have seen worse market prices every day, do I have to cut my losses or I have to wait patiently, what I do.

Yes it is really tough for cryptocurrency now but it may not be this down again. If you and I can hold tight our Bitcoin or Ethereum and not panic sell, the price will not go down. The cause of this downtrend is because people are panic selling.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

if you buy mh ETH and BTC do not panic sell and sell it immediately because the market policy is so much better if you take it first until their price increases before you sell for your money.
pohank

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Before you take an action to cut loss or stay hold it's better to knew the historical data and cryptocurrency news update. but anything information you will get it's not a recommendation to take action hold or cut loss. please analysis carefully. be a smart trader not panic seller.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

It's a market drop and the value of bitcoin and ethereum handsome on their own places and bitcoin is founder member of crypto currency and ethereum make his place and trusting thats why most of the ICOs dealing in Ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

This is a question that gets asked too often on this forum, I have seen at least 3 different topics with this same question.

Here are some facts
- All financial markets are volatile
- The crypto market is a lot more volatile than the Fx or equity markets
- Bitcoin and ethereum are the two top cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin has seen only 3 bear runs in history
- We are in the third one
- history proves that the market always recovers eventually

With this facts, there is really nothing to suggest the crypto market will not recover. It also proves that when it does, bitcoin along with ethereum will recover with it. Not believing this will be betting against cryptocurrencies as a whole.

I believe not all investments reap immediate rewards and if you see your purchases as an investment then holding unto you cryptos will be a lot easier.

Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

In the midst of a sluggish market condition like today, if you have ethereum and bitcoint you better hold it first, don't be in a hurry to sell it, we don't know when the market will return to normal, but I am optimistic that at the end of this year there will be the brightest point is that the market will rise again and the cryptocurrency will run normally
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

The question is how much you bought bitcoin and ethereum? and how many you bought?

The decision is in your hands, you only see the bad days but you'll never see it grow if you consider selling it today. If you consider yourself affected by the fluctuation then you have a weak hands but give it a little more time and see if the market goes well after few weeks.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:06:43 AM

Yes it is really tough for cryptocurrency now but it may not be this down again. If you and I can hold tight our Bitcoin or Ethereum and not panic sell, the price will not go down. The cause of this downtrend is because people are panic selling.
Investor sentiment is very bad and panic selling is inevitable. I think this market is losing a lot of big investors and many are feeling depressed about their current lives but I believe that this will soon end this year and 2019 will be the new hope for Cryptocurency.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

I think both of them can compete with the very perfect. Moreover, the technology of both also very worth it. just so different for a total supply of his. Now even more popular than the ethereum bitcoin.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

Investor sentiment is very bad and panic selling is inevitable. I think this market is losing a lot of big investors and many are feeling depressed about their current lives but I believe that this will soon end this year and 2019 will be the new hope for Cryptocurency.
the competition that was carried out by the two coins lasted a long time which made each other competing for the main position which was really able to make his future much better and greatly benefited.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Sometimes it's difficult to make a decision if you have to face a situation like this. But if I become you, I will be patient and will not sell it now. Just wait, I'm sure by the end of this year Bitcoin will rise again. Only a few months later you will get the profit that you have been waiting for.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

You should hold and that is the best advice. Because the price of Bitcoin is currently very cheap and you should invest more instead of fearing. In addition, you should revise your investment strategy and thinking. If investing only brings feelings of anxiety to you, then you are failing.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

so far I see that both of these coins is still the best in the market. then I am sure, if you have both, then you will still be able to survive. rivalry between the two coins is also very strict. Moreover, this now also increasingly popular ethereum. even the much more popular than the bitcoin.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

in my opinion that now is the right time to have both coins because in my opinion now is the low point and I as most traders that believing in the future the prices of these two coins will increase and hopefully this hope can occur.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

Of course, with the birth and long history of bitcoin. It has created a great "event" to see around the world. I believe that the blockchain revolution will bring freshness to the global economy. Even the government in my country also appreciates the potential of bitcoin and ETH. The trend of the market is always high at the end of the year. Grab this opportunity and be patient to bring profits in the right direction.
Mosemi

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Yes both BITCOIN and Ethereum will get survived although the price of ETH and btc fell drastically  but it is not worst to the extent that they can not survive.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

Yes both of them are surviving at the moment and can co-exist for decades to come. Bitcoin for ethereum and vice versa are not the immediate competitor to each other. Bitcoin is more for speculations while Ethereum is token platform with smart contracts. Though they may face challenges from newer competitor in coming times.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

Oh well you have to wait patiently for the rise again. You only have to cut down how emotional you are going to be in the interim. Bitcoin and ethereum are the king and queen of the crypto space so sit back and relax

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:53 AM

Of course bitcoin and eth will survive again, the market is now experiencing an increase even though only a little. You just need to be more patient because patience will bring good results in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: